Where to buy Bottles?

babylylin

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
So, id like to know what site others recommend for buying adult baby bottles, my card doesnt work on rearz unfortunately. The website needs to be able to ship to canada and preferably free shipping but ill take any suggestions.

Reactions: medfet878
Have you tried eBay? You can always buy normal baby bottles and just order teats to keep costs down

I got my Rearz bottles on Amazon

Reactions: medfet878 and RaawrrrPincess
wait...isn't Rearz a Canadian company?

I suggest using baby bottles and fast flow teats. It's way cheaper and you can get more bottles for less.

quartz200420012 said:
wait...isn't Rearz a Canadian company?
Yup but for some reason the site wont accept my bank card

Last edited:
Rearz bottles are on Amazon, Etsy has some cool bottles too or wide mouth nipples for babies like Nuks

I have 3 baby bottled with the fast flow on each of them. I love and enjoy them. Plus, I am sure they are cheaper than adult ones, but I am not sure.i have had these 3 for a while now.

Reactions: oldskool and medfet878
babylylin said:
So, id like to know what site others recommend for buying adult baby bottles, my card doesnt work on rearz unfortunately. The website needs to be able to ship to canada and preferably free shipping but ill take any suggestions.
I got mine off of Amazon, here’s the link to the one I have. Though as others have said Rearz is also on Amazon and they have bottles

I like the scale of the Rearz bottles. They fit in my hand like a regular bottle fits in an actual toddlers hand.

if not amazon check out Esty there is vendors on there who sell adult size bottles

Back