Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 5 guest views remaining

Where to buy ABDL sized furniture? Cribs, highchairs, changing tables, swings, ect.

sissyjodie

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Just wondering where the best places are to buy adult sized baby furniture?

Like cribs, highchairs, changing tables, swings, bouncers, car seats, strollers, rocking horses, toys, play pins, cradles,all the essentials.

Any yes, I do know that this stuff is costly.

Reactions: littebabby
Not too many places out there. I build the stuff on the side, what are you looking for?

Reactions: Flopsy, LePew, BobbiSueEllen and 2 others
dizzy5868 said:
Not too many places out there. I build the stuff on the side, what are you looking for?
Everything I stated above. Daddy wants me to have absolutely everything that a real baby would have, just in my size.

I hope your daddy is prepared to spend several thousand dollars, because that’s what your laundry list will cost. I paid about $450 for my highchair, and an AB crib will be about double that. A changing table will run about a grand as well.

Reactions: Henryhuggins
sbmccue said:
I hope your daddy is prepared to spend several thousand dollars, because that’s what your laundry list will cost. I paid about $450 for my highchair, and an AB crib will be about double that. A changing table will run about a grand as well.
My daddy owns his own business, and more than one. So yes he can afford it.

I could build the high chair, changing table, rocking horse, crib, and anything wood. I would need pictures of what you want. Also where are you located? Sipping could be expensive.

Reactions: littlestrat666
Dizzy, how much would you estimate for a crib alone? Like a mix of these two:

Attachments

• DF438C2E-390E-440E-835A-76215326FC5F.jpeg
    DF438C2E-390E-440E-835A-76215326FC5F.jpeg
    66.6 KB · Views: 207
  • 74F543F7-3554-44C9-90B5-283E8F6C3B70.jpeg
    74F543F7-3554-44C9-90B5-283E8F6C3B70.jpeg
    95.4 KB · Views: 191
Reactions: WillFord384
Off hand I would say you are somewhere around $1200. It would be made so it can be assembled for shipping. You would have to find a matress. That would be painted and ready for shipping. Shipping would depend on the shipper and where it is going.

Reactions: PrincessPlaypen
So as someone who has a full nursery I can tell you that it depends on what you want.

If you want medical grade stuff, you can find the 70inch hard manufacturing cribs for about $500 with another $200-$300 on shipping. Picked up the exam/changing table table locally for $300.

The high chair was made by a custom builder who does great work. It was shipped from Idaho so total was around $400. If you are interested I will give you his info. Just send me a message.

If you are getting wood creations know that the type of wood is going to be important in factoring cost. Know what you are buying... pine will get trashed pretty quick, go with Alderwood or birchwood if you can. Poplar is also decent. Oak and maple will run into the crazy price range.

If price is no object and you want a nursery just like the one in ABdreams.com, trashbear is taking orders. His prices are very fair for the quality of his workmanship and the materials used. If you got a rocking horse, high chair, changing table with rails and cubbies, plus the xltwin crib, you would be easily looking at $4k maybe more.

We plan to commission a changing table as I want a medical play and a nursery playroom separate from each other.

Last edited:
Reactions: ItsDozinTime, littlestrat666, WillFord384 and 2 others
CrazyTyler said:
Dizzy, how much would you estimate for a crib alone? Like a mix of these two:

I think that I would kill to have the room on the left!

littlemoosey said:
I think that I would kill to have the room on the left!

It is really well done. Only thing missing is an adult sized changing table.

I'm a big fan of the way they make the sliding rails. Some people use curtain rods or cheap sliders meant for drawers or closets. I always look at how they do those points. If they aren't clean and done well then it is not worth it.

When I finish redoing ours, I will post pictures. But it's a long work in process. Redecorating is a pain.

Reactions: DiaperGuy08 and littlemoosey
sissyjodie said:
Just wondering where the best places are to buy adult sized baby furniture?

Like cribs, highchairs, changing tables, swings, bouncers, car seats, strollers, rocking horses, toys, play pins, cradles,all the essentials.

Any yes, I do know that this stuff is costly.

Sleepy Fox Furniture is opening soon and we will be selling the following: high chairs, cribs and changing tables. All solid wood and great prices.

Attachments

• Resized_20190818_222527.jpg
    Resized_20190818_222527.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 172
Reactions: curiouslittle1, BabyBilly, ItsDozinTime and 2 others
ABFurnitureCustoms said:
Sleepy Fox Furniture is opening soon and we will be selling the following: high chairs, cribs and changing tables. All solid wood and great prices.

I hope you're intending to buy a better camera lens; the crib photo makes me seasick.

Me and a bubby of mine are working to build an Adult Car Seat out of a Boat Seat.

Reactions: ItsDozinTime
TexasToast11 said:
Me and a bubby of mine are working to build an Adult Car Seat out of a Boat Seat.
The car seat would be interesting.... How do you size it to fit onto a regular car seat without your feet touching the floor and your head hitting the roof of the car?

Reactions: ItsDozinTime
We own trucks not cars and we are pretty we got our measurements correct. My buddy wants a five point harness and I want an over head shield seat.

Reactions: PampersCowboy
I know about two who makes and sells ABDL furnitures, and third one is on the way

Cozy Fox Furniture Based in USA

Kayserbetten Based in Germany, however, their products are only made for institutions. But used models show up on Ebay from time to time.

Tree Tots Treasures Instagram Based in UK

Reactions: WillFord384 and daddyconnor
Back