Where is everyone getting their diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wellyeah

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I’ve looked around a few places and I can’t find any sites besides medical stores that have a good variety. I bought from diaper drawer the last time but I don’t think they’re a thing anymore. I’m also finding that a lot of online stores have limited stock. I can’t seem to find a case of medium better drys anywhere besides medical stores. Any sites you’d recommend? Thanks

I don't really order medical diapers ever. ABDL diapers I get directly from their sites typically. Some of them might sell some medical diapers too? I feel like I maybe saw that on one of them but didn't look that closely since it's not something I'm interested in.

Baby/kid diapers I used to order off Amazon, but they've been having less of the small packages these days and the big boxes I don't really trust to not ship in their original boxes, so been trying to find a better place for those.

Reactions: abdlchristian12 and wellyeah
My Attends Juniors come from Amazon, and my Pampers/Luvs/Huggies usually come from Walmart or Target.

Reactions: Rezzu and wellyeah
Rakvirsza said:
I don't really order medical diapers ever. ABDL diapers I get directly from their sites typically. Some of them might sell some medical diapers too? I feel like I maybe saw that on one of them but didn't look that closely since it's not something I'm interested in.
Yeah, pretty much this for me. I did get some Goodnights at Wal-mart. I did see some stuff from Amazon, but I never ordered anything from there, so I don't know what there like.

Reactions: Rakvirsza
EmmyBaby2000 said:
My Attends Juniors come from Amazon, and my Pampers/Luvs/Huggies usually come from Walmart or Target.
I’m pretty secretive of my wearing. I have only bought diapers from a store once and it was the most anxiety inducing experience I’ve ever had lol

My favorite diaper so far is the better dry tabbed disposable, but I want to try more. I really like the plastic backed diapers but I’m open to trying cloth backed. That’s kind of why I wanted like an abdl website with a variety so I could try samples of different things and really narrow down my favorites

Reactions: tseaborn
wellyeah said:
I’m pretty secretive of my wearing. I have only bought diapers from a store once and it was the most anxiety inducing experience I’ve ever had lol
To be completely honest, as someone who gets anxious with them, it gets less bad when you get used to it. I used to get nervous about buying diapers at Walmart but I am OK now. Just double or triple bag them and you should be fine.

Reactions: wellyeah
North shore or amazon is my go to place .for all my orders

Rearz and Northshore mostly. Occasionally ABU.

Reactions: littledreamers333 and wellyeah
I usually wait till there is a sale then case order from Northshore, ABU or Tykables, not uncommon to have 1/2 a years worth of diapers delivered in one large drop.

Reactions: Jonnythepony, legojoker88 and wellyeah
For the past few years I've getting all my cloth prefolds, inserts, plastic pants and diaper pins from either Changing Times or Babykins.

Reactions: littledub1955 and wellyeah
Internet shopping. Incontinence choice, Incontinence shop, Save Express

LL Medico, Walmart, and Express Med.

Llmedico.com

I receive my diapers through Wisconsin Medicaid and the only Authorized Medicaid provider is J&B Medical

For better dry's only Northshore & XP; s where I have ordered from in past, though I know you can get them from Amazon and Sometimes Walmart but issues with those 2 & any site that allows others to sell on their site is sometimes you have to hunt for deals like both routine have various prices and you have some jackwagon's that like to screw people over.

As for medical diapers I order monthly from Northshore & Carewell Medical supplies but it all depends (no pun intended) what your looking for and sometimes if I need something in a rush I know alot of medical online only shops don't actually have inventory so like Carewell uses McKesson warehouses and there is one next state over and most times I get order quickly, but a different site used a different company to distribute and took longer. I do occasionally if I know they have something will buy from small businesses but it's honestly getting harder to find them and ones that have quality diapers. But depending on what I need I do occasionally search internet for deals.

As for ABDL for me where I am not into the prints, but I personally found going to the brands site, occasionally will do a search and see if anyone has a sale on them. Like for special use I currently use Rearz Inspire Nights but a case usually lasts 2 months.

Lastly depending on few things you may want to check Craigslist and use various keywords like adult diaper adult briefs Incontinence abdl or brand names. Me personally I have some really mixed luck & there is alot of junk as well(or people trying to sell diapers insurance paid for usually the junk ones. saw one the other day to point person said my insurance sent me to many selling x amount. Umm ya that's technically insurance fraud if caught) but have even found some abdl ones and even though I hate most prints because of my budget if it's a deal I can make some exceptions but then their are ones I don't care how good of a deal they are it's a solid pass like few months ago was some geared towards feminine side hard nope even though you got 3 cases for price of 2, but that comes down to the person i know there are some medical users that enjoy all diapers no matter print or not and not shaming anyone use what works for you.

Reactions: wellyeah
dollar general/family dollar/walmart /walgreens/abu/amazon

I get my 8-15 Drynites from EBay; but sense the seller I usually buy from is low on stock I tried British Essentials once. They’re pretty good; but not as cheap as this EBay seller is.

I have xp deliver dry 247

Abuniverse all day!

I've ordered from ABU, Amazon, AwwSoCute LittleForBig, Bambino's, Tykables, Rearz, and some others I'm forgetting. Never had any issues with any of them, I might be a bit lucky in that regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back