Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Basically I wonder where to buy & how to use adult diapers.

Wish they came in plain white, or white with Sailor Moon print, Pampers brand

Reactions: todderhr and AliB
Alysa said:
OMG I would LOOOVE sailor moon diaps. There's gotta be a place in Japan that makes/sells them. There has to be.

Reactions: Alysa and Magicalgirl101
Alysa said:

Lol is this a real question on where to buy them? Its pretty self explanatory; you order them online via Amazon, ebay, medical Supply website.

Last edited:
Reactions: PaddedRita and Ali123
Alysa said:

You must be new to this. Search abdl diapers online and you will find multiple websites that offer you great choices. And then go to YouTube and search putting on adult diaper. You will find multiple tutorials on the subject. Then practice, practice, practice. Practice makes perfect not everybody is the same so what you like may not be the same as others but it's as long as you like it.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Alysa said:

It's okay, I'm super new to all of this too haha ^^;

I bought my first diapers as a five piece sampler with a different color with each diaper on myinnerbaby.com, but if you want them a little cheaper as a four piece sampler in one plain color you can get them from the Northshore website. I bought the megamax as I've seen lots of people using them on the reddits I tend to peruse.
You can find cute princess and furry patterned diapers on myinnerbaby.com, but sadly there's no Sailor Moon designs 😭💔

Reactions: Rmch, Ali123 and Jorelaxed
Pretty much on the internet ! From North Shore mainly and occasionally from Little for Big .

I've heard of Myinnerbaby & Little for Big.

The Tykables Str8up Pink ones? $355 for 8 bags/80 diapers!!! But $67 for 1 bag/10 diapers.

• Wow
Alysa said:

The Tykables Str8up Pink ones? $355 for 8 bags/80 diapers!!! But $67 for 1 bag/10 diapers.
Where are you??? I bought 4 bags of str8up from tykables for $128 total. Shipped and taxed.

I live in Scottsbluff, Nebraska

Alysa said:
I live in Scottsbluff, Nebraska
And you bought them from tykables?? That's crazy. I have ordered diapers from europe cheaper than that.

Alysa said:

Trest is very much like str8up for $45 a bag plus tax from Amazon

Alysa said:

Hi. I suggest buying directly from an abdl company or northshore. When you order from Amazon the packaging isn’t always discrete.

Reactions: Rmch
Pantyman said:
Trest is very much like str8up for $45 a bag plus tax from Amazon
$63 for a S/M (I have about a size 33 waist - WAY too big!) pack of 60 diapers!

Northshore, eh?
AliB said:
Hi. I suggest buying directly from an abdl company or northshore. When you order from Amazon the packaging isn’t always discrete.

The closest you can get are ABU's SDK diapers. They have only 2 tapes and are mostly white with teddy bears on the front landing zone.

SDK?

Reactions: AliB
Pantyman said:
Abu SiperDryKids
Oh. Ok I haven’t tried those. ABU ones tend to be pricey, no?! So far, I’ve only gotten Rearz, NS Mega Max or LFB. I made the mistake of buying CvS tab diapers and they leaked on the sides.

Last edited:
So, Reardon or SDK??

*Rearz. Stupid Auto correct

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back