Where do you point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget it. I'm done. Seems all I do is say the wrong thing.

Crinkles, I though we were having a calm, rational conversation. I thought everything along this topic was respectful and of real value to the community and the kinds of discussions we wanted to have here. I value every opinion, including those I disagree with.

-RMS

Hi Lorica,
I just read your post and I love your sense of humor (about the XL diaper being "about 4 inches below your nipples). That and the accompaning visual that came into my demented mind of some old professer with heavy dark-framed glasses and a pointer standing in front of an old computer with a large diaper with suspenders got me laughing so damn hard that I severly wet my cloth diaper (which feels wonderful now) and I laughed til my eyes were wet too!:)

I always point down. Guess I'm just use to it. :)

This seems like a silly thing to get in a huff and puff over. That's just me though.

Personally I find that when I point a certain unwelcome guest upwards in a diaper, she gets a bit too excited and I honestly don't like that. Upwards seems more comfortable, but it also seems a bit too.. stimulating in the way.

So I really do prefer going not just down, but doing the full tuck as per usual underwear wearing for me.

Last edited:
Depends, if it's happy, then up, more comfortable, but if just casually hanging, the down and right..

I've found that how I plan to be wetting will dictate not only the best positioning of my anatomy, but how I approach putting the diaper on in the first place. Normally, I wear to bed and therefore typically wet lying down (usually on my back, but occasionally on my tummy). For these nighttime diaperings/wettings, I put the diaper on while lying down, and I point my member down. My unit fits directly between my testicles, and I tend to tape the diaper snugly for this occasion so my member doesn't shift in the night (since it will be in the middle of the diaper, where the diaper is narrowest, even a 10 degree shift in one direction or the other spells leaks + discomfort.) When I've done it right, this is an extremely comfortable and secure fit for me, and I get the most out of the diaper because the Abena M4s I wear to bed have ample padding in the back. Also, when pointed straight down, I have never gotten even a hint of an erection, but my sexual interest in diapers is secondary for me, so that's likely a contributing factor.

If I'm going to be wearing around the house or during the day (in which case I'll mostly be wetting from a seated position), I put the diaper on while standing up against a wall, and let my member hang naturally. This usually results in it pointing out (perpendicular to my body), or slightly down and forward (45 degrees out). Because of the positioning of my member this way, and the fact that I usually wet from a seated position during the day, I find that I primarily make use of the front of the diaper's padding first, with some wicking to the back depending on the diaper I'm wearing. This works for me because I like to feel the bulk of a wet diaper between my legs when I walk (not an issue when I'm in bed), and I can always adjust my member toward the back after I've saturated the front, and get a few more hours out of the diaper.

Normally down but the unit loves diapers so much it likes to be up lol.

Luckyfish said:
Normally down but the unit loves diapers so much it likes to be up lol.

You can always ignore it and it will eventually go back down. Recently someone on the abdl reddit suggested tightening your thigh muscles and it will help make it subside.

I've also heard a few of the older members on here say if you wear a lot and often the problem starts becoming less and less.

In diapers down to the left......

Down, otherwise you'll overfill the front of your padding long before you have the chance to properly utilize the back of your padding. That is if it doesn't instantly just go straight out the top in the first place which is the more likely thing to happen.

As previously mentioned, the concern with position surprises me. Perhaps wearing cloth and plastic pants gives me a different perspective. But I simply wear enough protection so that I can wet in any position day or night without worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back