Where do you get your incontinence supplies?

Where do you get your incontinence supplies?

• LL Medico

Votes: 37 26.4%
  • Carewell

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Amazon

Votes: 46 32.9%
  • Direct from Manufacturer, like Northshore, Tranquility, etc.

Votes: 69 49.3%
  • In-store, like Target, Walmart, etc.

Votes: 24 17.1%
  • HDIS

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Simply Medical

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Other (website, store, etc.)

Votes: 68 48.6%

• Total voters
I've been wanting to purchase in bulk directly from the manufacturers, not just the online retail outlets we can order from, but the manufacturers themselves. I found some Chinese manufacturer websites that seem to make Bambinos style and Northshores style. Maybe I found their suppliers? Extremely large minimal order :(.

Tenaman said:
I’m in the uk. So very lucky to get mine supplied by the National Health Service (NHS).
Same here but I buy extra pads and slips from eBay when I need them.

Reactions: Neroforte
Piddle Palz and North Shore for me. They both take HSA, so it's just easier that way

Reactions: Neroforte
babyoni said:
Piddle Palz and North Shore for me. They both take HSA, so it's just easier that way
The customer service at north shore is hands down awesome. I have only had to contact them once had a bag of mega max that the tapes were cut too short on one side on about 6 diapers. Two days later i received a replacement and a bunch of samples.

Reactions: babyoni
Diapers from the manufacturers and wipes from Target.

MsSara said:
Thread armor for daytime diapers. I also make my own custom inserts for the thread armor shells which greatly increases the absorbency.
another vote for Threadedarmor.com for day diapers

llmedico for disposables/night (BetterDry)

Reactions: Davvyboy and MsSara
I buy disposables from Northshore mostly as well as a few others online when I want to try something different (Rearz from their Amazon store, InControl for European Tenas when they have had them) . Goodnite XLs and occasionally store-brand tabbed diapers from the local CVS or Walgreens. Wipes from wherever I see a good price (Target, grocery, etc). I have also bought cloth diapers and plastic pants from Baby Pants and InControl (when I also ordered disposables), and a Lounge Brief from Threaded Armor.

Tenaman said:
I’m in the uk. So very lucky to get mine supplied by the National Health Service (NHS).
Same here. When I need extra nappies I get a case of Drylife Super from Dorset Nursing Supplies. My pubic pressure urinal is supplied by Jade Euro-Med who send me the plastic leg bags etc.

I get my diapers 1 case of Abena diapers directly from the manufacturer. They come like clockwork at the middle of the month

Reactions: Tom29303
All my supplies are drop shipped to me from supplier .

we primarily shop on-line with various companies. all depends on what we are ordering. if it is medical style diapers BetterDry, Crinklz, and Mega Max those come from LL Medico. a little cheaper and free shipping. Mega Max is more expensive than buying directly from Northshore but LL Medico has a rewards program kind of like a cash back rewards you can apply as discount toward your purchase. ABDL style mainly shop with Tykables and Rearz and ABU. Each of these has diapers i like. Tykables is great because you can do mix and match case (not all the same diaper in a case). Rearz i really like their Critter Caboose and ABU the Little Kings and Space. Pullups those we pick up at BJ's wholesale club. always maintain a well stocked inventory of diapers for whatever the need and mood.

SparkyDog said:
Mine come from a local medical supply store. They offer free delivery or you can pickup. Quite nice to deal with and they take care of all the insurance paperwork.
Every 60 days I get an order of 240 Abena L4 (plastic version)
Is it healthcare solutions by chance? If so I have mixed feelings about them 😬

Facebook marketplace. I find good deals of pallet buyers get them and just want to get rid of them. Last time I got like 6 cases for really cheap. Tena stretch but for me well. Slowly running out though..

queerpeanut said:
Is it healthcare solutions by chance? If so I have mixed feelings about them 😬
what are your feelings?

NorthShore because they are the best ever. Mega Max are Amazing and they have 100% the best customer service ever. Adam the owner is a member here and is always listening to his users to make a better diaper... Incontinent as well as ABDL they welcome you all. If you have never ordered from Northshore use this link and save 10 bucks off the first order. https://www.northshorecare.com/referral-landing-page?referral-code=NSRP-BZAB-25YQ

Reactions: joemama and L2Sci
Bigbabybret said:
Usually i just get them from the closet :)

But that was not an option so i picked north shore...
Bigbabybret said:
Usually i just get them from the closet :)

But that was not an option so i picked north shore...
NorthShore is who stocks my closet. I have a hall closet across the restroom and I try to always keep at least a case in stock at the very least. But I buy 2 cases a month giving me about 3 cases just after the first of every month... Some people claim they are too expensive but I think they are the finest diaper ever made and worth every red cent. They keep me dry and my skin healthy no matter how many hours I am in one.

At night they pair perfectly with a Seni booster too. If you have not tried a Seni booster pad you should. The most bang for the buck hands down. Online you can get them on Amazon with free shipping as low as .45 cents per pad. they are around 13"x25" in a hourglass shaped pad. But I never open the wings up I like them to fit between the massive leak guards mega max has.

For real if you or anyone else is wanting the ultimate booster pad... these are them at the lowest cost. Link below...

Reactions: Bigbabybret
SparkyDog said:
what are your feelings?
They are over priced, especially at a retail level. I mean do you see what is charged through the government program? It’s easily 20-25% higher, kinda ridiculous considering how hard it is to get into said government program. And then once you are in there’s a 3-6month wait. What are people supposed to do then?

Anyways, I get mine from amazon, when I save up enough I buy some better ones from healthwick.ca or babykins.ca for cloth. Been trying to stock up on cloth to reduce my costs.

What I have found with healthwick, is that some things are more money and others and cheaper. Plus there shipping is the cheapest I have seen. Flat rate of 15$

It’s crazy how the same diapers are more expensive on some sites than other sites. Sometimes it’s a lot too! Shocking really!!

Babykins, is great!! Fantastic products work very well. When they are in stock, they tend to sell out fast, and I think they are a small business so they make more but it seams like it’s a rolling stock situation where they make a round of one kind then move into the next to stock up. In turn you just need to watch for the ones you want. That being said I haven’t tried contacting them to ask for certain products. Although I like there plastic pants in principle, but they don’t fit my legs. I have thick thighs lol. I get those from local medical supply stores (priva I think 🤔)
The only down side is that they are expensive, but worth it in my mind. Other then there shipping, OMG 25$ for a 12hr drive, compared to healthwick, 15$ to cover the whole country, or should I say incontinent 🤔 😂

For me the only constant price I have found is from amazon. Pretty darn reasonable with the automatic delivery. (You get extra money off when you sign up for it.)

Sorry if it sounds ranty, don’t mean for it to come across like that.

I can’t afford ABDL diapers very often, or to order in bulk to stock up on medical diapers. Which is annoying because I know ordering in bulk actually saves quite a lot of money. I typically order either directly from tranquillity or depend (pull-ups) and Tena or Abena (tabbed diapers), or a health supplies store like healthwick or age comfort (I’m in Canada). With the health stores, I can get several different kinds at once (every 3 or so months I order from north shore, and other places to get better quality diapers, all through the health store itself) which helps that I don’t have to pay shipping for each.

princessarya said:
I started buying from InControl like 6 months ago and they've been my favorite diapers so far.
I started purchasing from InControl a little over a year ago and have been very satisfied with both their products and their service.

Reactions: princessarya
I chose a variety of answers, I try to buy from the manufacturer since it’s usually cheaper and some qualify for HSA/FSA. But if I need something faster than it can ship from the manufacturer, I turn to Amazon or buy in store (things like gloves or cream).

Reactions: Kellycares
Back