Where do you get your incontinence supplies?

Where do you get your incontinence supplies?

• LL Medico

Votes: 37 26.4%
  • Carewell

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Amazon

Votes: 46 32.9%
  • Direct from Manufacturer, like Northshore, Tranquility, etc.

Votes: 69 49.3%
  • In-store, like Target, Walmart, etc.

Votes: 24 17.1%
  • HDIS

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Simply Medical

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Other (website, store, etc.)

Votes: 68 48.6%

• Total voters
NotTheAverageMan said:
I get mydiapers from the National health care for free. I have an app. I use for ordering once I’m running low.
I have a fixed amount of diapers I can use on a three month period. Then it resets and the cycle starts again.
What ones can you get on NHS?

BabyLouise said:
What ones can you get on NHS?
I get Tena Proskin Ultima and Tena Proskin Flex Maxi from the NHS. The Ultima for night time and the Flex for days.

I wear Leakmaster cloth diapers or Babykin cloth pull on diapers. Get Leakmaster from Amazon. Plastic pants from Amazon, Babykins, and Protex.

Constantlydamp said:
Are you in contact with the NHS Continence Advisory Service ?. As my incontinence got worse they moved me from Tena Super to Tena Maxi and finally to Tena Ultima plus washable bed pads alongside the rubber pubic pressure urinal. I just told them about my leakage and they reviewed my supplies and increased the absorbency rating.
Did you get the bed stuff from the NHS? also I can't get the Ultima we can get Maxi's here how do you get Ultima they are not able to do any washable bed stuff they said we would have to by all that. And they tell me do not in any way use plastic pants/rubber as it's unhealthy and I even read the NHS guidelines so I know for a fact they didn't provide the pants lol

Reactions: Constantlydamp
SparkyDog said:
Mine come from a local medical supply store. They offer free delivery or you can pickup. Quite nice to deal with and they take care of all the insurance paperwork.
Every 60 days I get an order of 240 Abena L4 (plastic version)Y

SparkyDog said:
Mine come from a local medical supply store. They offer free delivery or you can pickup. Quite nice to deal with and they take care of all the insurance paperwork.
Every 60 days I get an order of 240 Abena L4 (plastic version)
You're in Canada Obviously, Have you looked into Age Comfort? Free shipping over a certain amount only my insurance makes me pay then submit the receipt and wait to get money back.

LittleRugrat45 said:
You're in Canada Obviously, Have you looked into Age Comfort? Free shipping over a certain amount only my insurance makes me pay then submit the receipt and wait to get money back.
I have not looked into age comfort
my insurance is different it direct bills with a vendor. So can only get my diapers from a set list of vendors (medical supply stores) and the stock that's also approved on the list.

Reactions: LittleRugrat45
SparkyDog said:
I have not looked into age comfort
my insurance is different it direct bills with a vendor. So can only get my diapers from a set list of vendors (medical supply stores) and the stock that's also approved on the list.
Yep, That's what they are, Incontinence supplies and a host of other assisted living aids. Before anyone asks, no I don't own shares in the company, but I can't say enough good about them. They helped me when I needed it. That earned my business. Give them a google. I've seen stuff there from the basic grocery store variety right up to megamax and plenty of ABDL. Our insurances are similar, I can't go buy a package of something at Walmart and submit the receipt, I need an actual invoice itemizing exactly what I bought in order to get reimbursed. So far so good. They've yet to decline anything. I did need paperwork filled out by my doctor complete with diagnosis in order to qualify for coverage, but that wasn't a problem.

so I looked into them @LittleRugrat45
they have a very wide variety
some fairly reasonable price some more than Amazon
unfortunately my insurance doesn't list them as an approved vendor
so no go with them

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: LittleRugrat45
SparkyDog said:
so I looked into them @LittleRugrat45
they have a very wide variety
some fairly reasonable price some more than Amazon
unfortunately my insurance doesn't list them as an approved vendor
so no go with them
No harm in trying I guess... Maybe an option in future. At least your needs are being looked after. Hope you have a wonderful evening... Great comparing notes. 😊

Reactions: SparkyDog
Used to use Wearing Clouds. My old tablet died, ... Now i can not log in! Wont even let me reset pw. Tried to make new acct, with old name: there's already someone with that name. Yeah, me!! Grrrr! Now, i get via link to bambinos on Daily Diapers.

Walmart. Cheaper than just about anywhere. I've been buying Abena for years.

BabyMaxy2006 said:
Did you get the bed stuff from the NHS? also I can't get the Ultima we can get Maxi's here how do you get Ultima they are not able to do any washable bed stuff they said we would have to by all that. And they tell me do not in any way use plastic pants/rubber as it's unhealthy and I even read the NHS guidelines so I know for a fact they didn't provide the pants lol
My incontinence got worse and I was leaking at night in the Tena Proskin Maxi slip so the Continence Advisory Service arranged for me to get the Ultima slip. They gave me two washable bed pads as I was buying disposable pads and the washable are much better as they stay put. I wear a rubber pubic pressure urinal during part of the day which is a rubber cone over my penis held on by waist and groin straps and I drain into a leg bag. They do not supply plastic pants so I buy these from Amazon (Haian popper style). The Continence Advisory Service are absolutely brilliant and the nurses very understanding.

CrossfireHurricane said:
Walmart. Cheaper than just about anywhere. I've been buying Abena for years.
Same here Crossfire.. but, I am now trying North Shore - Mega Max. There prices are good

Rearz for most things and Babykins for plastic pants:giggle:

pugglesmuggles said:
Just curious because I tend to get them from all over, don't really have one specific place I always go to. Looking to narrow the field to the best suppliers.
I made a purchase from a online shop the other say 24pack of Tena active fit maxi

Back