Where can I find swings or bouncers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dildoking98765

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I saw a post the other day of this girl chilling in a bouncer and i'm wondering if theres a place I can buy one? Thanks!

I have seen the doorframe style bouncers for adults before, not sure I'd trust them though and you'd have to be pretty short or you'll crack your head on the frame.

Something like this may work though seems like they can custom size it too. Merry Muscles.

Your best bet would possibly be looking for a company that make sex swings for fetishists and asking if they could produce something to your needs, might need to reinforce your ceiling though.

As for free standing "chair" style baby bouncers I'm not sure that would be easily done for a adults weight and would definitely get expensive to design and build safely.

8B235E9A-1222-4632-95F3-33B6B2FA2169.jpeg
This is what I was referring to.

Reactions: AComputerGuy
OOOOOoooo not seen her for a little while.

If my memory serves me correctly (and it may not be so I'm probably about to get set fire to) that is Sally from ABHunnies and that particular swing you are looking at was custom built for a UK nursery that has since closed down as far as I am aware, it was Happy2Nappy Nursery I think.

I have I think most of that set on the drive somewhere. As for where they got the bouncer and who built it I don't know but if you want one like that you will definitely need some re-enforcement in the roof.

dildoking98765 said:
View attachment 75716
This is what I was referring to.
Cant be that hard IF your ceiling is strong enough

Get a standard style climbing harness add some padding and attach decent bungee rope too it

A bouncy harness seat is something I want to make someday.
I am thinking of buying a medical transfer/standing sling.
Weight capacity is good and the price is affordable (Amazon).
The challenge would be the bouncy effect (extension springs?) and making sure that it is adequately anchored.

1649509755893.png
1649509983460.png

Last edited:
Reactions: AComputerGuy
DLYUL said:
A bouncy harness seat is something I want to make someday.
I am thinking of buying a medical transfer/standing sling.
Weight capacity is good and the price is affordable (Amazon).
The challenge would be the bouncy effect (extension springs?) and making sure that it is adequately anchored.
I wouldn't go with springs, good bungie rope is strong enough people use it to jump off bridges after all, hardest part would be attaching it but that might not be too hard, if the harness material is strong enough (might need to add a layer or two of same fabric for reinforcement) you could probably cut a hole and crimp on a large steel eyelet to pass the bungie cord through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back