Where are you from and what’s your favorite diaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Northshore mega max Springfield il

Reactions: Codiapermike
NW PA, abu simple and unique wellness superior

I am originally from Portland, OR but I grew up in Ohio. I live in Fairborn now, I am looking for some diaper lover friends too. My favorite brands are Rearz and littleforbig.

Last edited:
hanbanan said:
Hannah and I’m from Ohio. My favorite diaper is a MegaMax, I think the pink is my favorite color!
Pink is the shit and absolutely punk rock

Reactions: Codiapermike, hanbanan and ThePaddedTurtle
Everett Washington, home of ABU (unaffiliated).
I like plain old medical diapers like Betterdry or Abena. Reminds me of the diapers I wore in the early 80’s. Dang, that makes me sound old.

Reactions: SalemRose
Orlando FL
My fav today is Fit Right Ultra, (wearing now) but I just received a large order of a few different brands and models of disposable diapers and this is the first day for them.
I wear every day for insurance of a #2 accident but use for #1 as needed.
I prefer to sleep in cloth for comfort.

Swagsoh said:
Nw Ohio
Rearz dino elite followed by the megamax.
Same which part?

I'm from Spain. Still figuring out what my favourite diaper is, because actually, I just bought them after years without doing so. I like white nappies, the ones with tapes. Love when you can see the front turning yellow as you wet yourself (or the brown color when you mess 😳).

Last edited:
Minnesota mega max with 2 boosters

Western Pennsylvania. LittlePawz are my favorite.

Minnesota so far northshore mega max

iwearattends said:
Everett Washington, home of ABU (unaffiliated).
I like plain old medical diapers like Betterdry or Abena. Reminds me of the diapers I wore in the early 80’s. Dang, that makes me sound old.
Currently I'm a 10 minute drive from the home of the ABU (unaffiliated) as well. Originally grew up in Idaho.
As far as "favorite", like you more old school the better, LOL. But due to the proximity of ABU, utilize their products (ABU barebum) due to my current condition.

dlminnesota said:
Minnesota so far northshore mega max
Have you tried the Belissimo(sp) with an Abena maxi booster or two, they swell up so nice, I have never had a leak with them. One of my favorite, I have about 30 different kinds of diapers right now, love to try out different ones to find best fir for me!

Originally from central Texas, lived in San Diego, now northern Nevada. Diapers are comfortable regardless of geography. Abena M4 is my favorite because it's the most absorbent I've had the opportunity to use.

Last edited:
Reactions: Codiapermike
Seattle Washington
Little for big, Nursery Pink
Bambino, Classico V2

Wanted something new to try waiting on northshore flex supreme and more boosters

ARBBB2 said:
Have you tried the Belissimo(sp) with an Abena maxi booster or two, they swell up so nice, I have never had a leak with them. One of my favorite, I have about 30 different kinds of diapers right now, love to try out different ones to find best fir for me!
Have you tried other northshore brands

Thalie said:
I'm from Strasbourg, France. My favorite diapers are rearz princess pink, my diaper princess, and dotty the pony.
Bonjour, je suis de Haute-Savoie, j’adore Tena ! 😇

Reactions: perlFerret and takeod33
lilLonely said:
Bonjour, je suis de Haute-Savoie, j’adore Tena ! 😇
Just bought a packet of Tena Slip Proskin to try them. As I'm new into diapers, do you think its a good choice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back