Where are you from and what’s your favorite diaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indyboy44 said:
Indianapolis, Indiana. USA. MegaMax are my favorite! Loving the new Tie Dye print
Hey indyboy,

Fellow Hoosier here! Let me know if you’d ever like to chat, I’m always open to talk diapers or anything else for that matter.

Reactions: SalemRose and dlminnesota
partypikachu said:
Hey indyboy,

Fellow Hoosier here! Let me know if you’d ever like to chat, I’m always open to talk diapers or anything else for that matter.
The fact that you like Pokémon too hell yes and so nice thank you ^_^

Reactions: partypikachu
dlminnesota said:
Minnesota so far northshore mega max
Ditto. Minnesota and Northshore Megamax, though I have never tried adding a booster.

• Love
Reactions: ARBBB2
Uath-threaded armour

Reactions: RedPandaDL
NEPA. Current favorite rearz Dino

I'm from the Czech Republic, and I love Bambino Bellissimo (v 2), Rearz Alpaca, ABU Kiddo, and Tykables Puppers. Those are my favorite diapers, although I like many other brands as LittleforBig (Little Fantasy), Dotty (Pride Diaper), and GetNappied (PlayDayz), etc.

Fremont, Nebraska and my favorite is Tranquility Overnight Underwear. I ordered some free stuff from Northshore and I've been curious about Bambino's diapers.

Reactions: Codiapermike
Oconomowoc Wisconsin. Very lonely here.

My favorite diaper has to be Goodnites, followed by GOON Super-Big, followed by Abu Space and Lil Pawz.

Reactions: perlFerret and Codiapermike
OMG you all are from everywhere I never dreamed I'm new but I'm blown away by all of you

United States, Montana
My favorites now are all 3 designs of Crinklz There also The most absorbent I have ever tried
Previously before I found these
Wellness and Tranquility ATN

Reactions: Codiapermike and RedPandaDL
SkinnyDL said:
Oconomowoc Wisconsin. Very lonely here.

My favorite diaper has to be Goodnites, followed by GOON Super-Big, followed by Abu Space and Lil Pawz.
I lived in Waukesha for 2 years and worked just outside of downtown Oconomowoc. I love going to their Oktoberfest. Is Killer Antiques still in business?

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle
babyspade said:
Fremont, Nebraska and my favorite is Tranquility Overnight Underwear. I ordered some free stuff from Northshore and I've been curious about Bambino's diapers.
I'm actually changing my response because I just tried the MegaMax briefs and I enjoy them more than the underwear.

im from planet earth and my favorite diaper is the kind that you can poop and pee in

• Haha
Reactions: wearforsafety
perlFerret said:
I lived in Waukesha for 2 years and worked just outside of downtown Oconomowoc. I love going to their Oktoberfest. Is Killer Antiques still in business?
Ya know I've been to your fair city so I can pronounce Oconomowoc there is a big I food warehouse I think 🤔 HyVee

Reactions: perlFerret
Long Island

any two tape abu diapers:)

Shannara said:
Ya know I've been to your fair city so I can pronounce Oconomowoc there is a big I food warehouse I think 🤔 HyVee
Close-ish...We have Roundy's ( probably now Kroger Distribution Center because Kroger bought Roundy's ), and Target Distribution Center.

We now have a Fleet Farm too 😠. Stupid choice for the location and has the ugliest orange topped silo ever.

Ontario, Canada (SWO) Betterdry Diapers and Abena Pull- Ups are my favorites!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back