Where are you from and what’s your favorite diaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kentucky, and northshore megamax

Reactions: Codiapermike
Florida, Crinklz!

Reactions: Codiapermike
Tinton Falls, Monmouth County, Central New Jersey, Mid-Atlantic Region of the United States. Prevail Per-Fit 360 Incontinence Briefs, Maximum Plus Absorbency, Size Three.

mikedp7815 said:
ABU SDK. NY state, far from NYC
Ditto. I’m about half way between nyc and Canada. What end of the state are you in?

I'm from upstate NY, but I moved to AZ to study Aerospace Engineering (I'm an aerodynamics person). Started my own remodel business here in March. And it's been doing extremely well! Love AZ! My favorite diaper is either the small megamax or the rearz Safari! My good ol trusty is the Abena M4!

Reactions: Mas16210 and ThePaddedTurtle
Sweden
Under clothes in public they must be leak proof reliable. At home, thick and pink with princesses. Absolute favorites are already used diapers though, no matter what brand.

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle
Upstate NY (Plattsburgh area). ABU Peekabu’s.

Hannah and I’m from Ohio. My favorite diaper is a MegaMax, I think the pink is my favorite color!

Reactions: Sethers, SalemRose and Deleted member 41047
I'm from Texas and I love Goodnites and Drynites.

From someone who’s incontinent my favorite diaper is a dry diaper, I’m originally from CT living in (car show) PA and the corvette nationals are just around the corner

Last edited:
South Central Pennsylvania

I have gone completely to Northshore Megamax

Reactions: Dlduderbw and Codiapermike
Iowa
work: northshore supreme lite (all white, plastic, decent leak guards, thin enough to be comfortable under business casual)
home: Little Paws
overnight: Baby Cuties or Little Rascals

Reactions: perlFerret
I'm from AZ. It's a hard choice between BetterDry and Molicare slip Maxi. BetterDry/Crinklz are really high quality, but I love how the Molicare feels.

Nw Ohio
Rearz dino elite followed by the megamax.

Reactions: SalemRose
Near Lansing, MI. Dont really have a favorite. I mainly use Tena Super. Attends and Presto pullups. Would love to try the more fancy stuff. Just to expensive for me. Unless someone wants to buy me some 😃

SeniorMan said:
Tinton Falls, Monmouth County, Central New Jersey, Mid-Atlantic Region of the United States. Prevail Per-Fit 360 Incontinence Briefs, Maximum Plus Absorbency, Size Three.
The Prevail diaper package displays a nifty height-weight table indicating which size diaper to wear. So, the Prevail Per-Fit 360 Incontinence Briefs, Maximum Plus Absorbency, Size Two are preferred for myself.

Nixa, MO and the only one I've tried so far has been ABU Preschool cloth-backed and I love those ones but I'm definitely going to try other ones when I have the income!

Reactions: Deleted member 41047
I'm from Kentucky, honestly I'd have to safaris or vintage cuties. I love the thickness of safaris but love the adorableness of cuties

Utah. Favorite being ABU BunnyHopps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back