When you leave your Jammie’s out in a hotel

footedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Traveling this week and thought I declined housekeeping. Guess not. My sleeper was left out on the bed. Came back to them folder up. My suitcase was open and if you looked you would see a few diapers.
View attachment IMG_9948.jpeg
I checked, I did decline housekeeping. They still cleaned up anyway.

Reactions: oldskool, Wolfman69, Dry247 and 2 others
At least they were polite and left it neatly folded! although that’s a bit embarrassing 😳

Reactions: oldskool, Wolfman69, mistykitty and 1 other person
I wouldnt worry about it at all, hotel staff have seen things much more noteworthy over the years, My sus-in-law used to manage motel and use to talk about the things they would see, and other than the illegal things, they would see or even left behind full size dolls (With holes) and lots of over the top bindage gear, and lots of things i cant even say on here...way not even rated R.

So, as it were, they arent likely to say anything even amongst themself as its not really noteworthy.

• Haha
Reactions: oldskool, xux and Diaperedforsuresince17
Reactions: Wolfman69
Nice sleeper!

On our last vacation, MammaBunny left it all out: powder, cream, diapers, plastic pants and pins and sleeper (with an embroidered bear on the front)... now we were in Vegas and they probably see everything there. I just decided that she is in charge and if she wants to make it more real by leaving things out like a mommy would, that was OK with me.

• Love
Reactions: oldskool, BBBen, Diaperboy27 and 5 others
I was at a spa last year for my birthday, I left my paci and favorite stuffie sitting at home. I just felt rushed and when I get like that I forget stuff 🤷‍♀️

A CG friend of mine suggested I get something doordashed to tide me over. I did just that. I met him at the door in my onesie and popped that bad boy (the paci not the dasher 🤭) in my mouth as soon as it was given to me. I then thanked and provided an extra cash tip. Always tip your dashers!

Reactions: oldskool, BBBen, Diaperboy27 and 3 others
I would be so embarrassed 😳

RaawrrrPincess said:
I was at a spa last year for my birthday, I left my paci and favorite stuffie sitting at home. I just felt rushed and when I get like that I forget stuff 🤷‍♀️

A CG friend of mine suggested I get something doordashed to tide me over. I did just that. I met him at the door in my onesie and popped that bad boy (the paci not the dasher 🤭) in my mouth as soon as it was given to me. I then thanked and provided an extra cash tip. Always tip your dashers!
You can door dash stuff that's not food?

Reactions: RaawrrrPincess
RaawrrrPincess said:
Huh, never knew that. We live in interesting times.

Reactions: mistykitty and RaawrrrPincess
This was a few years ago. I went on a trip with some of my friends who didn't know I slept with plushies which I had brought two with me a cat and a pikachu. Well I hid them under my pillow while we went out, we come back and on top of my bed are the cat and pikachu sitting against the pillows and pikachu had my friends sunglasses on which they had left in the room. My friends looked at me and I swear i was as red as a beet from embarrassment. We didn't have the no service sign though so that was just a bad decision on my part.

• Haha
Reactions: BBBen, RaawrrrPincess and LittleAndAlone
Bigbabybret said:
I wouldnt worry about it at all, hotel staff have seen things much more noteworthy over the years, My sus-in-law used to manage motel and use to talk about the things they would see, and other than the illegal things, they would see or even left behind full size dolls (With holes) and lots of over the top bindage gear, and lots of things i cant even say on here...way not even rated R.

So, as it were, they arent likely to say anything even amongst themself as its not really noteworthy.
Now I'm curious

mistykitty said:
This was a few years ago. I went on a trip with some of my friends who didn't know I slept with plushies which I had brought two with me a cat and a pikachu. Well I hid them under my pillow while we went out, we come back and on top of my bed are the cat and pikachu sitting against the pillows and pikachu had my friends sunglasses on which they had left in the room. My friends looked at me and I swear i was as red as a beet from embarrassment. We didn't have the no service sign though so that was just a bad decision on my part.
I'm sorry you were embarrassed, I would have just laughed. I hope you can find humor in this now.

I wouldn't even worry about it,

RaawrrrPincess said:
I'm sorry you were embarrassed, I would have just laughed. I hope you can find humor in this now.
I did eventually laugh and I do find it funny now but I think embarrassment was the initial reaction because in my attempt to not have them noticed they were the first thing you saw when entering the room and like I mentioned these friends didn't know i had plushies. they were cool about it though.

Reactions: Diaperboy27, BBBen, RaawrrrPincess and 1 other person
mistykitty said:
I did eventually laugh and I do find it funny now but I think embarrassment was the initial reaction because in my attempt to not have them noticed they were the first thing you saw when entering the room and like I mentioned these friends didn't know i had plushies. they were cool about it though.
My sister joked a couple days ago that I needed diapers to match my nephews...I replied I think I can actually make that happen and she laughed.

I think back on when I first told her about my diapers, I was nervous but now I have a theory. If they're supposed to be in my life then they accept it. If they can't then I don't need them in my life.

Reactions: mistykitty, BBBen and ABChick
Back