When you just have to use the toilet

Lostboy123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
After I'd had breakfast this morning I very suddenly felt the urge to poo. Unfortunately I had things to do so wouldn't have had time to change and clean up had I done it in a nappy. I knew it was going to be a decent one as well. When I sat on the toilet I didn't even need to push and I just relaxed my muscles and it felt wonderful as it effortlessly slid out and into the toilet. It would have felt even better had I got to do it in my nappy. I could tell that it was going to be big and when I turned round and looked at it I was so disappointed that I hadn't been able to use a nappy because it was one of the biggest poos I've ever seen.

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
Lostboy123 said:
After I'd had breakfast this morning I very suddenly felt the urge to poo. Unfortunately I had things to do so wouldn't have had time to change and clean up had I done it in a nappy. I knew it was going to be a decent one as well. When I sat on the toilet I didn't even need to push and I just relaxed my muscles and it felt wonderful as it effortlessly slid out and into the toilet. It would have felt even better had I got to do it in my nappy. I could tell that it was going to be big and when I turned round and looked at it I was so disappointed that I hadn't been able to use a nappy because it was one of the biggest poos I've ever seen.
its easer to clean up if you got babywipes or adult baby wipes or even use a wet wash cloth

Last edited:
I use emollient incontinence spray foam and dry wipes. These do a good job with clean up and the spay I use smells very chemically and makes me feel like I'm incontinent.

I know exactly how this feels, although most of the time I would typically prefer one with more pushing involved, but I do like a quick large filling of softer poop.

Reactions: Diapercutie
I hate using the potty! It’s a shame I can’t use my diapers more often

I have stopped using a toilet for peeing. i only go potty in my diapers. But messing in another story. I don't mess in my diapers very often and still use the toilet.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21 and ChristianDiaperLover
A familiar situation, needing to do a big solid load that would be satsifying and rewarding to do in a nappy, then being cheated out of the opportunity by some external factor like lack of changing time. One advantage of 24/7 is that there will be lots more opportunities, so one can afford to follow the path of least resistance and most convenience, without losing the chance of a lifetime. And convenience is what nappies are all about; if it's convenient to poo in the nappy, just do it, if it's more convenient to use the toilet, do that instead.

Paradoxically, as time goes on, I get more defiant, maybe less logical, and usually do it in the nappy just because I can. Poo first, ask questions later. I can semi-justify it in terms of balancing the clean-up time with other savings. Even if I'm only 30 seconds away from the toilet, If I start pushing now that's 30 seconds saved because I can carry on pushing and pooing on the way. And other similar arguments.

I try not to use the toilet for poo - or a diaper either. I prefer regular enemas that solve the issue. I gave myself 3 of them this morning with the colon tube going up to 44" deep. I expect not to have to use the toilet until Friday which means I hope/expect to have another enema session either Thursday or Friday. But, if enemas don't solve the issue, I will be using the toilet. I only like to wet my diapers.

Back