When online ordering goes wrong...

Abdlchriscrinkle

I just want crinkly bum pats!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Ordering online isn't always discreet or fool proof. Especially when your parcel gets ''lost''.

This is what just happened to me today... I ordered my stuff over a month ago, and after a few days, they stopped updating the tracking. This caused me to start doing some digging through the support systems the post office has. Fast forward to now, and after tirelessly searching myself, I finally reached out to a human being.

This all went well until they found out that my parcel went in limbo. After this they required me to describe the package, where I ordered it from, it's value, and finally the exact contents inside. They needed all of that information to complete the claim.

Now, although it wasn't abdl stuff that went missing, it sure made me think of anyone from this community that ordered anything embarrassing or personal. Yikes that would be horrendous to have to describe your diapers and adult baby clothes to a young punk claims worker.

It's really hard to not lose my faith in the federal post system in Canada, but this is the second time this has happened to me since Covid broke out.

So basically I'M now in limbo, waiting on my claim to go thru so I can at least get my money back.
I still don't get my stuff though, what a disappointment.

Anyway, I don't really know what my warning is, but yeah. Just frustrating.
Thanks for reading this.

I have had multiple packets get lost and go via a stupid route here in Australia.

They blame covid but they were just as bad before.

CB and I have had these issues, with non ABDL products and with ABDL products, one was delivered to a neighbor, and one was lost in limbo, when I got to the “ investigation “ of said package I decided the contents and it’s worth we’re just enough that I did describe its contents, we did end up getting our package, and CB owed me a fancy dinner out and a massage for having to describe the contents of the package and the seller information. Lol we lived

Some of my work involves mail sorting centers and the logistics industry. I have been on a couple sorting sites and you would not believe the contents of packages that break open or get lost in just one day! I have seen boxed wine, trees (no not in any packaging just a potted tree with a small address taped on the pot), coconuts, wigs, massive bottles of lubricant, sex toys… you name it and I’m sure the post office workers have seen it before. Even though it’s technically bad for the company, it’s still funny to see random objects rolling down a conveyor belt haha.

Hopefully your items show up! But if they are lost or got damaged then the find will surely brighten some post office worker’s day.

Back