• Total voters

SparkyDog

Full Time U-IC DL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
When do you find your diaper is most comfy?

For me it's after 1 wetting it snugs up to me the most and feels the best

what about you?

• Love
Reactions: jamieF0rg, theancientmariner, GoodnitesXL21 and 4 others
Other... All of the above. 😆

Pre-emptive apologies for this next part.;)

It's super comfy when it's fresh, soft and there's some jiggle room for the undercarriage but everything around the waist is still super snug and high up.

It's most relaxing during the first wetting when there is enough space still that the wee trickles down the inside of my legs and pools up, feeling a little tickly as it begins to absorb and gently take form around the equipment down there like expandable packing foam.

It's comfy on the successive wettings as it swells more and I can feel it pushing my thighs apart and getting softer and squishier but still hugging tight against me.

For the actual answer to this, (some may find this icky so, spoiler box)
When a diaper is already quite wet and you have a poop that comes out naturally without much pushing, soft and large enough to fill the back of the diaper but firm enough to hold your but cheeks open and really press back against your bum.

• Love
Reactions: Mariano, Ortler, skylanderpamp and 6 others
SparkyDog said:

what about you?

After multiple wettings when the SAP gets squishy

• Love
Reactions: DinosaurWalk, Deleted member 66129, Saturatedandsodden25 and 2 others
After 1 wetting. Combination of the diaper conforming to that area better and the addition of wetness down there feels the most comfortable, and it doesn't get uncomfortable unless it's really wet for a while.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, Diprs2 and newAB43
tiron101 said:
After 1 wetting. Combination of the diaper conforming to that area better and the addition of wetness down there feels the most comfortable, and it doesn't get uncomfortable unless it's really wet for a while.

For me, only gets uncomfortable before the diaper leaks and then I can feel the cold wetness against my skin.

Reactions: Diprs2
I voted "dry" and also "4+." :) I mostly wear reusable cloth diapers, and they're just so nice and cozy and soft when they're dry! Fortunately I can change whenever I want and not feel too guilty. When I'm in disposables, it's sort of the other way around. I don't exactly dislike the feeling of a dry disposable, but a soaked one feels especially nice. I love that squishy feeling.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, MetalDan86, Diprs2 and 2 others
I like it when it’s wet enough to make it harder to walk. I literally can’t sleep unless I am somewhat wet. I usually pee my diaper before bed.

• Love
Reactions: CrazySmoker, MetalDan86, Diprs2 and 1 other person
It's comfier when dry, or else... when messy, with a very nice bulge behind 🥰

Reactions: Diprs2 and newAB43
I like it dry and wet.

When I first put on a diaper, I try to keep it dry for some time - I will go to the bathroom just before putting on my diaper.

But then after one or two wettings, the feeling is also great.

• Love
Reactions: Ortler, Diprs2 and newAB43
For me after wearing about three hours, I will.have wet quite a bit by then, it seems to mold itself better to body contour.

Reactions: Saturatedandsodden25, Diprs2 and newAB43
Thank GOD I find diapers to be pretty comfortable 98% of the time! Life would truly suck if they were uncomfortable! The 2% of the time where I find them to be somewhat less than comfortable would be when too wet and especially when the padding falls apart/clumps!

I wound up using the last "spare" I had in my Tahoe today as I wound up working far past the 2-4 hours I had intended on working. I changed maybe 3 1/2 hours in as it was due and starting to fall apart with a lot of activity, crouching/bending etc. and I wound up working for an additional 3 - 3.5 hours and yep, diaper was about at capacity and clumped up all to the "seat" and when I went to grab another so I could change before driving the 25 miles home I remembered I was "OUT"! Underpad on the seat for the ride home which was like sitting on a bunch of lumps. NOT NICE!

I restocked my truck almost as soon as I got home tonight with another half dozen in a small bag but HAD TO get that clumped up-soaking wet/now leaking thing OFF OF ME ASAGDFP!!! THAT is NOT AT ALL comfortable! Thankfully I am pretty good with making sure there's at least 1 underpad ready to go "whenever". Tonight I restocked the reusable underpads as well as I was down to one remaining as the one I used this afternoon was wet by the time I got home, which was pretty much a guarantee. Like I said......wanted to change BEFORE the drive but goofed and didn't have enough spares in the Tahoe today....have to go back up tomorrow and there will be plenty of spares!

CptKirk

Reactions: Deleted member 66129, Diprs2, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
My diaper is most comfy when wet and messy. At the moment I am very comfy!!😉

• Love
Reactions: Saturatedandsodden25, Hemix and Diprs2
kind of hard to explain in words. my diaper is at it most comfy when it is not on my mind. like when i am working on a project, out and about enjoying some activity or social event/gathering, anything that has my full attention and i am oblivious to the fact i am in diaper until being stopped to get changed.

Reactions: Lethdale, bdale, Deleted member 66129 and 3 others
Definitely dry with a generous sprinkle of sweet smelling baby powder. I just love a dry crinkly disposable diaper. I think todays diapers lose their crinkle after wetting them. I love the crinkle.

Last edited:
SparkyDog said:

what about you?
I agree during the day after one wetting. I do like the feeling in the morning when I wake and my nappy is completely soaked and very heavy.

Reactions: Saturatedandsodden25 and Diprs2
Albertapampers said:
I like it when it’s wet enough to make it harder to walk. I literally can’t sleep unless I am somewhat wet. I usually pee my diaper before bed.
I am usually wet by the time I drift off.

newAB43 said:
For me, only gets uncomfortable before the diaper leaks and then I can feel the cold wetness against my skin.
Yes they let you know when it is time to change. Push it any more and wet pants are inevitable.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, newAB43 and Diprs2
Anytime in a diaper is a comfy time! Dry or wet, I love toddle-waddling in my Pampers all over the place...or sitting while playing, eating...or laying down resting, sleeping, during a diaper change. Anytime in a diaper is the best. They're soft, warm, snug, bulky, super-comfy...and they tickle, too! 🤗🥰🥰🥰 Diapers are the best!

I just won't do big-potty in my Pampers, it's way too messy an' smelly. Yuck! :sick:🫢

• Love
Reactions: ElPulpo, Jorelaxed, Hemix and 1 other person
SparkyDog said:

what about you?
I think my diaper feels the most comfortable after 2-3 wettings. That's when I'm really feeling that warm snuggle up close to my body.

Reactions: SparkyDog and BobbiSueEllen
For me it's gotta have 2-3 wettings to really feel the bulkiness.
When it's too full I already get the anxiety of not leaking, so it's not that enjoyable.

Reactions: BigKid25, Diprs2 and BobbiSueEllen
Back