When is your diaper most comfy?

When is your diaper most comfy?

• Total voters
Wetshisbed said:
I am usually wet by the time I drift off.
Yeah I almost can’t sleep dry

• Love
Reactions: Phoenix0, Diprs2 and newAB43
For me, the best feeling is when I wake up, and it's all warm and wet and snug. It just feels amazing to then play around in the wetness and have a good time. Sometimes I'll even drink a ton of water before I go to bed so that its at full capacity when I wake up.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, newAB43, Saturatedandsodden25 and 1 other person
All of the above. I do enjoy a nice fresh diaper and do appreciate the time it stays dry. But in all the stages from first wetting all the way till it starts to leave is also exceptionally comfortable. I enjoy laying in bed at night with my fresh diaper but I also enjoy waking in the night and reaching down and feeling my swollen diaper so yes definitely all of the above

• Love
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, Phoenix0, Diprs2 and 1 other person
SparkyDog said:
When do you find your diaper is most comfy?

For me it's after 1 wetting it snugs up to me the most and feels the best

what about you?
Both, I love it as it is just being put on me. It is great when I have just wet as well.

Being as I wear cloth, it does not swell it eventually sags. That is when it is not so comfy to be up and around in, sleeping it makes no difference.

• Love
Reactions: Phoenix0, Diprs2, newAB43 and 1 other person
After a short period of wearing the disposable Nappy conforms to your body shape and fits beautifully thats when it is at its best.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, newAB43, Phoenix0 and 1 other person
the fuller the better

Reactions: JazzBaby, newAB43, Phoenix0 and 1 other person
I love it both when it is dry, with a liberal dosing of baby powder, and also after the first wetting when you get that sudden boost of warm thickness that envelopes your special area. 😘

• Love
Reactions: newAB43, littlemoosey, Phoenix0 and 1 other person
As comfy as a dry diaper can be, I find them most comfortable after a few wettings. The happy medium for me is when they are thoroughly soaked but still have some room left for more. The best is when I wake up in the morning to a nice, full diaper.

• Love
Reactions: JazzBaby, newAB43, Phoenix0 and 2 others
Link2730 said:
As comfy as a dry diaper can be, I find them most comfortable after a few wettings. The happy medium for me is when they are thoroughly soaked but still have some room left for more. The best is when I wake up in the morning to a nice, full diaper.

Same here!!

Anytime in a diaper is comfy! But I definitely think it feels best when the diaper is still warm after soaking it or when it's a nice, warm, wet and full diaper.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2 and newAB43
When it’s warm and wet.

Reactions: Diprs2
I find my diaper the most comfortable after the first couple wettings. It's swelled some and conformed nicely with a comforting "hugging snugness." 🤗
I still find my diaper comfortable after a few more wettings, but I wear a boosted Mogamax. so depending on what I'm doing later in the day, the bulge from the swelling can be hard to not notice. Basically I am usually constantly aware that I'm diapered by that point.:ROFLMAO:

I still love being in a huge bulged/swelled diaper🥰, but the time of the first few wettings, the diaper is so comfortable I forget I'm diapered, but have the relaxed/calming effects from wearing.🤗

tiron101 said:
After 1 wetting. Combination of the diaper conforming to that area better and the addition of wetness down there feels the most comfortable, and it doesn't get uncomfortable unless it's really wet for a while.
I agree. The 1st wetting is usually my favorite part. small stream of baby oil, soft, and nice smelling powder all around the top of my diaper, then it's all soaked by my 1st wetting. It stays there nice and warm, as the padding spreads and keeps it all from running down my legs. That's the best part. The 1st wetting. Let's you know you're protected, and can let go of your bladder, and go whenever the feeling arises.

Ironically, its best when its dry, or its super wet. Having a wet patch on your diaper can be kind of an awkward feeling. But when the whole things soggy, in plastic diapers particularly, ive always found the swollen leakguard to be incredibly warm and soft when you walk. Its a cozy feeling

Last edited:
Soaked

My diaper is comfy all the time, but most comfy when wet and messy. Right now, this morning my Attends Premier diaper is "most comfy."

• Love
Reactions: theancientmariner and Diprs2
Whenever I'm wearing it

Reactions: NappiedTruckDriver
When I’m wearing it wet or dry ,
But a wet n messy morning nappy sends me in to sheer bliss

• Love
Reactions: theancientmariner, newAB43 and Diprs2
My diaper is most comfy 5 minutes after the first wetting. So that the sap expands and fills in the air gaps. I usually wet my diapers right after I put it on so that it’s comfy right away. ;-)

• Love
Reactions: theancientmariner, Diprs2 and newAB43
Needs a bit of liquid to help transfer heat. Totally dry is too warm for me to sleep well.

Reactions: newAB43 and Diprs2
Back