When did you all start to like wearing or using diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
since Ive always been a bed wetter Ive worn to bed since i was born but only around 15ish did i start to wear for fun. my family started taking 6 hour road trips once a month to visit my grandparents and my aunts. since we left at 4 in the morning i had to wear in the car in case i wet while sleeping. after spending a few hours in a wet pullup you either learn to love or despise it, i guess i started to like it

GoodnitesFan97 said:
When I Was 13 that I started to use them, because I had a huge bedwetting problem.

I was 15 when I went back to nappies because I was still an nightly bedwetter. I wore then until my bedwetting finally stopped in my early 20's. I've been back in nappies for over four years now and am almost completely bladder incontinent.

- - - Updated - - -

I quite liked wearing a nappy to bed during my teens but have to admit when I became incontinent a few years back and ependant on nappies I very soon became DL. Now I just couldn't imagine not wearing a nappy.

Starteted with blow up things like beach balls or pool toys down my pants when I was say 7, before I really knew that what I was doing was sexual. Hell, I didn't even know my junk was connected to a bladder.
Parents threatened to put me in a diaper around the same time as a friend was harassing the neighbour for bedwetting, BAM. Thanks parents for this financially crippling fetish!

For me it was around the age of five. My friend and I would take some diapers from his younger brother and wear them. After the stolen diapers were found in my room a bit later, I stopped, especially after receiving a spanking from my father. Two years later, I became and uncle and was no longer the center of attention. Because my niece was always around, I practically stayed in the basement because I felt unwanted. I'd take some of her diapers, put them on, and sleep on the basement couch dreaming if when I was younger and my mom gave me more attention. Eventually my niece gained a brother and sister, and so did I continue to wear their diapers when no one was looking. Soon enough they were all potty trained and I found myself to big to wear their diapers. At about the age of thirteen, I started having wetting issues here and there. This soon stopped, but I started having less and less feeling down there. My junior year of high school roles around and by this point I had been rather intrigued by diapers for 'certain' reasons. I bought my first pack of certainty diapers that summer and would pad up thickly and take naps, dreaming of when I was younger. Senior year came about and I had an IBS-D scare. Because I was practically losing my bowel control, I would pad up even for school and might I say, it saved me from several embarrassing moments. Eventually the stomach bug, as it turned out, left, but I was left with constant diarrhea as the result. Over the time leading up to now I have been wearing for a mixture of comfort and as a precaution so I don't accidentally soil myself without realizing it.

Well First off, It kinda started for me when I saw characters on TV in diapers which were supposed to be embarrassing situations and didn't think they were that terrible, and that I wanted to wear one. I started to ignore the feelings until Middle/High School when I discovered the abdl community for the first time, and abdl art and to be honest I started wetting my underware and liked the felling, eventually I joined adisc and I met a lot of nice people and got brave enough to start wearing, and I am glad I did. :)

I started somewhere around 5 years old. I remember playing with my Cabbage Patch dolls and putting the little diapers I had for them in my underwear under my overalls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

goodnitesco96 said:
I basically started when I think when I was around 10 or 11 ish and I still had to wear Goodnites to bed for bedwetting. Back then it wasn't really a sexual thing as much as it is now, I guess they felt really comfy and I really liked them. I would just steal Goodnites from the pack my mom would have and at night just put on as many as I could to see how many would fit. Unfortunately, I don't remember basically anything about wetting or using them. Since that point on, it's been more of a sexual thing and the really good feeling of flooding a diaper and feeling the warmness. How did you all start wearing or I guess start liking diapers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wore my first diaper just over two years ago (when I was 30) but I had been quietly and subconsciously interested in them for years, I think. I remember wishing I could try one on when I was about 9. My first purchase (TENA Super) was quite impulsive and I remember feeling really freaked out and stressed by it. I don't feel so much like that any more as being diapered has become a normal part of my day, although I'm still too embarrassed to buy them in a store!

One of my earliest memories when i was 3 or 4 lying across my mother lap while she patted my diapered but it was like heaven. I enjoy it today when i can get my girl friend to pat it for me.

I started when I was 15 and had just been diagnosed with IBS, I started to have accidents when I had IBS flare ups and bought some pull ups. I discovered I liked it wearing diaper even when I wasn't sick. I have even started giving myself laxatives so I could have diarrhea in my diapers when ever I wanted.

I was 5-6. My brother was in diaper at the time & had trouble potty training. I would always try to steal his diapers. My grandparents always had extras at their house and would "let" me wear. I forgot about it for a few years and began wearing again in high school, maybe when I was 16.

I was forced into cloth diapers plastic baby pants at 6or7.
I had wet my pants and mom had it with my wetting.
So she diapered me . Then the normal stuff make shift diapers towel's .
Then when older would buy colth daipers plastic pants until they did not fit any more.
Then at twenty found attends diapers .
Been hooked sence that first time put back into diapers by mom.

The earliest I can remember wanting to wear diapers is about age 4 or 5. Always have loved them!

The earliest I remember wearing, after I was potty trained, was about 6. I was with a friend and he asked me if I was wearing a diaper cause he thought he heard a crinkle sound, I said no, but I was wearing a goodnite at the time because I was still a bed wetter so I had easy access to them until I stopped wetting the bed at age 11 or 12, can't quite remember. My parents made me use one of those alarms at night to help me wake up and use the restroom. About the only time I stopped was after bed wetting and before I could drive.

Prob around 11ish i think. Waited till i had my own place before i bought my first adult nappies.

I never stopped I've always loved them and my grandma always had diapers n pull ups at her house so I'd take a bunch every time I went over!

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

BBalljustin said:
The earliest I can remember wanting to wear diapers is about age 4 or 5. Always have loved them!
I was just out of nappies during the day at that age but still in them every night as I wet the bed. I used to look forward to being in a nappy at night back then.

I started to realize my interest in diapers in my early teens. I did the whole make shift diaper thing for years. Finally bought real diapers about a year ago at age 22.

Really, as soon as I was aware of my own consciousness (what do researchers estimate that to be, late 3/early 4 years old?) I knew that I had an affinity for diapers.

So, to be specific: I've always liked diapers :)

It started when I was 7 when I found half a pack of goodnites from when I was 4 and started wearing them. I do remember, however, that I knew to use the toilet when I was 3, but I enjoyed wearing goodnites, so I prolonged it for about a year.
Then it was about 6 years, when I was 13 when I found half a pack of adult diapers I found in the garage. I would wear one of those every couple of weeks until the pack was empty.
After THAT, it was 7 years, when I turned 20 when I started buying diapers, and I have been every since

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back