What's Your Secret To A Good Nights Sleep ?

KarmaBaby2 said:
Check check check. Believe me if it was that easy i would be sleeping lol.

im cranky and sore today so might regret this, hopefully it doesn’t come across mean because I’m really not trying to … I do know you are trying to help but do you really think us with chronic issues don’t google our problems and try to find solutions? I have seen you paste google results on a handful of posts lately … it’s like me saying to you … oh you are incontinent? Have you tried kegels? they help.
Seems to me the point of this thread has been lost although i sympathize greatly the question of my thread is what is your secret to a good nights sleep ? for which there have been many varied and creative solutions .

Reactions: Diprs2
SeniorMan said:
Are you diapered in bed? Because I'm a bedwetter, being diapered is required. Because I don't want to get anything wet other than the diaper, I'm naked without a covering sheet.
Defo required if i want to keep my bed dry im incontinent. 💦 💧 💦 💧 ❤️

SeniorMan said:
Are you diapered in bed? Because I'm a bedwetter, being diapered is required. Because I don't want to get anything wet other than the diaper, I'm naked without a covering sheet.
I'm not diapered in bed, I only wear diapers for sexual gratification.

• Wow
Reactions: Diprs2 and michaelmc
fleckothefennec said:
I'm not diapered in bed, I only wear diapers for sexual gratification.
What ever rocks yer crib baby! ❤️ (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

• Haha
Reactions: fleckothefennec, dogboy and Diprs2
SeniorMan said:
That sounds like a very cosy and comfortable way to sleep. 😊 I’m glad you have everything to relax and rest well. Do you have a bedtime routine that helps you fall asleep?
During the week I do have a routine. On the weekends not so much. I need more sleep to function so I try to get at least 9hrs each night during the week.

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita, Diaperboy27, Diprs2 and 1 other person
Going to bed in a diaper that is already wet works better than anything fo rme.

• Love
Reactions: Diaperboy27, Diprs2, michaelmc and 1 other person
Pacifier, lots of stuffed animals, and a full diaper.

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc, Diaperboy27 and Diprs2
Sleep is essential for your health and well-being. Many tips and strategies can help you get a good night’s sleep. Here are some of them:

• Follow a regular sleep schedule. Go to bed and get up at the same time daily, even on weekends or when travelling. This helps your body clock adjust to a consistent rhythm.
  • Avoid napping in the late afternoon or evening. Naps may keep you awake at night or make it harder to fall asleep. If you need a nap, limit it to 20 minutes or less and avoid napping after 3 p.m.
  • Develop a bedtime routine. Do something relaxing and enjoyable before bed, such as reading, listening to music, meditating, or taking a warm bath. Avoid stimulating activities like watching TV, playing video games, or checking your phone.
  • Reduce blue light exposure in the evening. Blue light from electronic devices like smartphones and computers can suppress the production of melatonin, a hormone that helps you sleep. Try to avoid using these devices for at least an hour before bed. You can also wear glasses that block blue light, download apps that filter blue light, or use dim red lights for night lights.
  • Make your bedroom comfortable. Keep your bedroom dark, calm, quiet, and free of distractions. Use curtains, blinds, or an eye mask to block out light. Use earplugs, a fan, or a white noise machine to mask the noise. Ensure your mattress, pillow, and bedding are comfortable and suit your preferences.
  • Avoid caffeine, alcohol, and nicotine. These substances can interfere with your sleep quality and quantity. Avoid consuming them for at least 4 hours before bed. Caffeine can keep you alert and make it harder to fall asleep. Alcohol can disrupt your sleep cycles and cause you to wake up during the night. Nicotine can act as a stimulant and make you restless.
I hope these tips help you sleep better at night. Sweet dreams!🌙bing.com

Last edited:
I just drink some wine, and diaper up and sleep like a baby. Albeit a drunk baby🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Diprs2, Diaperboy27 and michaelmc
Warm milk, brush my teeth, head to bead and put on my adult pacifier(it falls on its own at random times at night.)

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, michaelmc and Diaperboy27
Edible marijuana. Never failed once

I would love to say diaper, but I'm a stomach sleeper so that and the male parts running wild gets old. But a lovely pair of bikini panties really saves the day. I used to wear boxers but they would bunch up and I hated it. Bikini panties say right in place all the time and feeling that elastic on the behind is ecstasy. Its so wildly comforting

But if you said what's the key to a cozy morning in bed, then Diaper, t-shirt and pacifier all the way

Last edited:
  • Love
I absolutely need my Diaper, paci and Sonic plush when I go to bed.

• Love
Karoq said:
Definitely. Same for me too. A good nappy on, preferrably cloth but can’t always do that so it varies between cloth and plastic pants or Tena Ultima plus booster and plastic pants. Plus a snuggle from my wife and the reassurance that she loves me and is ok with the fact I wet every night. She will snuggle me into her, pat and stroke my bottom and pee-pee through my nappy and often offers me a nipple to suck on as we drift off. I fine that so soothing and she loves me doing it to her.
You are so so lucky
Take real good care of her as partners like her are so rare and very special
Good luck baby but so jealous 🍼🍼

Reactions: Diprs2 and Diaperboy27
A hard spanking on bare bottom than a thick diaper

Reactions: lilstevie56
Msherri1981 said:
A hard spanking on bare bottom than a thick diaper
Wow
I’d definitely need a nappy and baby knickers after that

• Haha
Reactions: michaelmc, Diprs2 and Msherri1981
Shower, clean diaper, onesie/pyjamas and stuffies is all I need, turn on a fan for background nosie and I'm basically out as soon as I hit the bed.

A bit more general, I just need to make sure to put the phone out of reach because it is far too good at keeping me awake. I also like to charge my smart watch in advance and set silent alarms, I wake up so much nicer from my watch buzzing than I do from aggressive alarm noises. 🤔

nice glass of warm milk

michaelmc said:
For me a goodnights sleep is
1) my Pacifier
2) My bottle
3) A nice dry Nappy
4) A nice baby grow or nightie
5) A Teddy or any other plush toy to cuddle
6) A nice childish quilt cover and pillows

My usual bedtime.

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc
I just recently discovered Advil PM. I’m afraid to overuse it because I may become dependent or it may wear off and not work at all.

Stuffies, stuffies, and more stuffies.

🧸😶‍🌫️🧸

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Diaperboy27 and michaelmc
Back