What's Your Secret To A Good Nights Sleep ?

2 Triple ZZZ gummies and a damp/wet pullup or diaper. my normal night. Only better if I had the house to myself. That rarely ever happens.

Reactions: Diprs2, ItsTimmyTime and michaelmc
Definitely a fresh powder bottom and fresh clean diapers, also with snuggling with Abbie always does the trick for us !!

Reactions: Jorelaxed, lilstevie56, Diprs2 and 2 others
KarmaBaby2 said:
Sleep what’s that? :/ sleep meds x 2, melatonin, weighted blanket, black out curtains, no blue lights for 2 hours, routine, wind down, and I still can’t sleep. I slept from 3-6am last night only. If I could sleep my pain and other symptoms would be so much better
Iv been the same couple weeks back it's so frustrating hope you get bckino a good sleep routine soon!
Virtual hugs from me fwend 🧸 🧸 🧸 🧸 ❤️

Reactions: Diprs2
Diaperedforsuresince17 said:
First and foremost I have a good memory foam mattress with a protector on it and Disney princess sheets. I also have a memory foam pillow
For me comfort starts with good quality mattress and pillow everything else is gravy
1 I play lullabies on my phone
2 paci clipped to
3 my nightie
4 stuffies and one under my arm to cuddle with
5 I have a fan on
6 complete darkness with a faint nightlight in the corner under the fan
7 and most importantly a nighttime diaper
Im sooo there it sounds great! ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2 and Diaperedforsuresince17
Diaperedforsuresince17 said:
First and foremost I have a good memory foam mattress with a protector on it and Disney princess sheets. I also have a memory foam pillow
For me comfort starts with good quality mattress and pillow everything else is gravy
1 I play lullabies on my phone
2 paci clipped to
3 my nightie
4 stuffies and one under my arm to cuddle with
5 I have a fan on
6 complete darkness with a faint nightlight in the corner under the fan
7 and most importantly a nighttime diaper
You nailed it! ❤️🧸💧

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2 and Diaperedforsuresince17
kadix said:
Mostly just my stuffies, a cute onesie, my collar, and being padded of course!
I haven't tried sleeping with a paci yet but I will get to that soon.
Sweet !
SofiaInPampers said:
1. Listening to my podcast.
2. Tito’s Vodka and Welch’s 100% Orange Pineapple juice mix.
3. ConfiDry 24/7 diaper (until supply is exhausted)
4. Pink Floyd or AC/DC oversized T-shirt
5. My Goldendoodle all snuggled up beside me.
6. It needs to be cool in the room!
Hell yeh! what a chillax!❤️❤️❤️🎶💧💧💧

michaelmc said:
What did you do in that week?
Oh it was magical. I walked around the house in nothing but a diaper, footy pjs from rearz, and my pacifier. Watched some cartoons, colored pictures, it was great. My gf knows about my lifestyle, but isn't 100% with it..... buuuuuut I'm hoping someday she'll let me wear more than just diapers under my clothes while she's home.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Diprs2 and michaelmc
My anxiety med, ice cream, and my plushy Twinkle. As well as making sure I'm warm or cool enough at night before I sleep. Using the potty before bed is a requirement, since those anxiety meds really can make it hard to get up.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2 and michaelmc
My recipe for a well rested night
1. Some time to settle down in my playpen letting go of worries
2. Start my bottle warmer and change into a fresh diaper
3. Drinking a bottle of warm formula milk in my playpen
4. Switch on my nightlight carry my comfort plushie to the bathroom
5. Brush my teeth and carry my comfort plushie to bed with me
6. Turn on my mobile, to play instrumental nursery rhymes and project calming stars to the ceiling
7. Suckle on my paci and slowly fall asleep under my princess or my little pony themed blankets
8. Dream of being a little girl

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, skylanderpamp, Paddedbossman and 3 others
  1. Melatonin
  2. Taking off most of my clothes to help me cool off (otherwise I get very sweaty under the covers)
  3. Put on my Sleep playlist
  4. Put on my sleep mask
If I wasn't still living with my parents, I'd probably have more steps to help me relax.

1. Mostly important is a nice freshly clean thick nighttime diaper (preferably tykables).
2. some plastic pants
3. cute pajamas and onesie (bodysuit)
4. a warm bottle
5. paci
6. stuffie
7. sometimes a bedtime story
8. a good night kiss from Mommy

• Love
Reactions: skylanderpamp, michaelmc, Diprs2 and 1 other person
Eat something cute for dinner like dino nuggies and mac n cheese or grilled cheese and tomato soup with goldfish crackers.

Bath or shower with baby shampoo and oil.

Lavender lotion.

Waddler or Overnight diaper and lots of powder.

Brush teeth with Pikachu toothbrush and kid's sparkle/bubble fruit toothpaste. Make sure to hold the toothbrush with your whole hand and get toothpaste everywhere like a little kid.

Strawberry melatonin chew.

Nasal strip to breath easy with paci.

AC really cold. Like 60-70F.

Footie pajamas washed in Dreft.

Pokemon bedding washed in Dreft.

Surround myself with stuffies and pick one to cuddle in my arms and face. Stuffies smell like Dreft, baby powder, and lavender and are super soft.

Fixx 10 silicone paci and clip. Sometimes if feeling extra little, a 16 oz warm bottle with real formula.

White noise machine.

Light blocking shades, total darkness.

Dim red nightlight to barely see where Im walking and be able to barely make out all my stuffies and kid's room stuff around me.

Snuggle and nuzzle and talk to and kiss my stuffies and play with their paws and ears and nom on their nose. Tell them I love them and how cute they are and squeeze them tight and giggle and kick my feet because of how smol they instantly make me. Combined with the reminding bulk and crinkle of a diaper and feeling my feet trapped in the vinyl toe caps of my footie pajamas, and the combined scents, with a soft stuffie smooshed in my face, it's super intoxicating and overwhelmingly little.

Watch an episode or two of Pokemon with my stuffie before passing out.

Wake up in 9-12 hrs with paci still in mouth, arms still around stuffie, and hopefully wet and squishy, and just stay blissed and warm and snuggly and refuse to get out of bed all day.

🤤

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: skylanderpamp, michaelmc, Diprs2 and 1 other person
Many of my own bedtime routines are more adult orientated, but here they are:
1) Exercise in the evening. If I haven't played sport that evening, I go for a walk soon before bedtime.
2) Eat two bananas.
3) Avoid screens for at least half an hour.
4) Avoid doing or thinking about household or financial matters in the evening - I try to deal with those in the mornings.
5) Read a children's book.
6) After reading, make sure that my blindfold is secure, snug, and I can't see a thing, especially the dawn.
7) Pretend that my strict caregiver has given me a bedtime spanking on my bare bottom, and has locked me in my bedroom until the morning.
(Much as I love spankings, having one at bedtime actually makes me too wakeful; also I'm not really locked up at night, but I wish I was.)

Reactions: michaelmc and Diprs2
Black out curtains, onsie, diper. My mistress or a pillow stuffed with her clothes if she can't be around. Lots of fluffy blankets and plushies. Sometimes I may put on natural sounds or I've found womb sounds help me relax.

I always sleep in plastic pants, and usually a plastic romper over them...the type that comes up to my armpits. That's the main thing. Also, I try to get to bed close to the same time every night within an hour or so; this regularity combines with the normal slowing of the metabolism at the end of the day to assure a good sleep.

Reactions: Diprs2 and michaelmc
LittleAndAlone said:
Eat something cute for dinner like dino nuggies and mac n cheese or grilled cheese and tomato soup with goldfish crackers.

Bath or shower with baby shampoo and oil.

Lavender lotion.

Waddler or Overnight diaper and lots of powder.

Brush teeth with Pikachu toothbrush and kid's sparkle/bubble fruit toothpaste. Make sure to hold the toothbrush with your whole hand and get toothpaste everywhere like a little kid.

Strawberry melatonin chew.

Nasal strip to breath easy with paci.

AC really cold. Like 60-70F.

Footie pajamas washed in Dreft.

Pokemon bedding washed in Dreft.

Surround myself with stuffies and pick one to cuddle in my arms and face. Stuffies smell like Dreft, baby powder, and lavender and are super soft.

Fixx 10 silicone paci and clip. Sometimes if feeling extra little, a 16 oz warm bottle with real formula.

White noise machine.

Light blocking shades, total darkness.

Dim red nightlight to barely see where Im walking and be able to barely make out all my stuffies and kid's room stuff around me.

Snuggle and nuzzle and talk to and kiss my stuffies and play with their paws and ears and nom on their nose. Tell them I love them and how cute they are and squeeze them tight and giggle and kick my feet because of how smol they instantly make me. Combined with the reminding bulk and crinkle of a diaper and feeling my feet trapped in the vinyl toe caps of my footie pajamas, and the combined scents, with a soft stuffie smooshed in my face, it's super intoxicating and overwhelmingly little.

Watch an episode or two of Pokemon with my stuffie before passing out.

Wake up in 9-12 hrs with paci still in mouth, arms still around stuffie, and hopefully wet and squishy, and just stay blissed and warm and snuggly and refuse to get out of bed all day.

🤤
Bliss ! ❤️ :love:🧸💦💦💦💧💘

Paci at the first place !!!

A nice shower, clean bed, t-shirt, diaper, stuffed animal, blankie, warm drink, and some cartoons or soft music playing. out like a light switch haha

AquaticDiapers said:
A nice shower, clean bed, t-shirt, diaper, stuffed animal, blankie, warm drink, and some cartoons or soft music playing. out like a light switch haha
As an electrician i have to point out it's thr light bulb that goes out not the switch , if the switch goes out that's when you call me...lol :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Diprs2 and AquaticDiapers
Nice soft cloth diaper pinned on and covered with plastic pants. Diaper shirt or babydoll nightie. Dressed this way I get a great night’s sleep.

• Love
Reactions: skylanderpamp, Babynix and michaelmc
Back