Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
abdl fantasys? Thoughts? Opinions?

- - - Updated - - -

For me, its being in a diaper, being cradled in my loves arms and being sang to by her.

Her lightly touching my face and telling me that everything is going to be okay.

I have one, and it's actually pretty beautiful.

I have my own Nursery, full of baby toys, painted walls, foam floors, rocking chair and everything. I'm in my crib, clad in thick diapers and sucking my thumb while hugging a plushie. I'm in need of a change, but I wait patiently until the door opens and reveal my boyfriend. He'd baby talk to me and then change my diapers, and we would play little games. He would take me to the kitchen where I have a high chair and would spoon feed me. We would spend the day watching cartoon and he'd bottle feed me. There would be tons of cuddling and games.

I think that about covers it!

Hmmm, I have a couple :)

Like Kik91, definitely a full nursery with a crib/bassinet, changing table, playpen, rocking horse and a bunch of babyish motifs, a fully decked out AB wardrobe, the works :)

I would also say, the ultimate fantasy, in addition to the nursery, would be to have a wonderful partnership with an accepting and caring GF/Mommy, someone who I can get along with both as an adult and as a baby, someone who can care for me and who truly loves caring for me when I regress, someone I can cuddle with, someone who can cradle me as I nurse my bottle, someone who won't bat an eye at having to change my diapers, someone who can bring realism and a gentle, loving touch into my baby time, just someone I can have a meaningful, intimate and wholesome Mommy and Baby dynamic with, that is my perfect AB fantasy :paci:

I don't want to give too much away, but let's just say things are trending in a very positive direction at the moment and I am optimistic and hopeful that part of this fantasy may be coming true in the near future :eek:

Poofybutt said:

Like Kik91, definitely a full nursery with a crib/bassinet, changing table, playpen, rocking horse and a bunch of babyish motifs, a fully decked out AB wardrobe, the works :)

I would also say, the ultimate fantasy, in addition to the nursery, would be to have a wonderful partnership with an accepting and caring GF/Mommy, someone who I can get along with both as an adult and as a baby, someone who can care for me and who truly loves caring for me when I regress, someone I can cuddle with, someone who can cradle me as I nurse my bottle, someone who won't bat an eye at having to change my diapers, someone who can bring realism and a gentle, loving touch into my baby time, just someone I can have a meaningful, intimate and wholesome Mommy and Baby dynamic with, that is my perfect AB fantasy :paci:

I don't want to give too much away, but let's just say things are trending in a very positive direction at the moment and I am optimistic and hopeful that part of this fantasy may be coming true in the near future :eek:

Likewise, my fantasy is about having someone who I can be baby whenever I want and they'd be fine and engaging fully. But also someone who can be and adult with and share normal life stuff.

For me, it's simply wearing diapers and doing fun stuff in them.

Poofybutt said:

I am already living out the fantasy I had about my wife for 30 years. Aside from not having a fully stocked nursery, my fantasy is better than even I imagined. She is wonderful.

littlemoosey said:
I am already living out the fantasy I had about my wife for 30 years. Aside from not having a fully stocked nursery, my fantasy is better than even I imagined. She is wonderful.

I'm soooo happy for you littlemoosey!! I have been following your story unfolding, it's so wonderful!

Thanks kik. It is a great story. Someone said in another thread, about being an AB/DL, you cant give it up, it will eat away at you. That is certainly true, and all I did was hold the burden in and fantasize, and my wife starred in most of those fantasies.

I never knew it would work out this way, that I would break down and tell her and have her embrace this side of me so lovingly.

It really is better than I imagined. Now...how to get that fully furnished nursery?!

littlemoosey said:
Thanks kik. It is a great story. Someone said in another thread, about being an AB/DL, you cant give it up, it will eat away at you. That is certainly true, and all I did was hold the burden in and fantasize, and my wife starred in most of those fantasies.

I never knew it would work out this way, that I would break down and tell her and have her embrace this side of me so lovingly.

It really is better than I imagined. Now...how to get that fully furnished nursery?!

*giggles* I know! You know my story. My family is pretty much amazing and they let me diaper up and baby out. My best friends also engage. I have it pretty good too...

...but I really want that fully furnished nursery too!!

My ideal fantasy is kind of like the Rugrats. I have several adult baby friends and we all play together and are looked after by one or a few caretakers, who change us, make our bottles, put us down for naps, play with us, etc. I’d love to have a couple of cribs or maybe one crib big enough for two people so at least one of my friends could have sleepovers with me, and of course I’d want plenty of toys; plushies, dolls, children’s books, blocks, duplo bricks (like legos but sized up for little kids), and outdoor toys; grown up sized tricycles, little red wagons, three wheeled scooters, rubber balls, swing set, playhouse, the works. I think I’d be willing to give up my grown up life if I could live like that. Oh, and I forgot, plenty of baby clothes; overalls, rompers, footed sleepers, etc. I’d have some spare clothes in varying sizes for when my friends came over, just in case, because babies have accidents and diapers leak after all!

Wuggle said:
My ideal fantasy is kind of like the Rugrats. I have several adult baby friends and we all play together and are looked after by one or a few caretakers, who change us, make our bottles, put us down for naps, play with us, etc. I’d love to have a couple of cribs or maybe one crib big enough for two people so at least one of my friends could have sleepovers with me, and of course I’d want plenty of toys; plushies, dolls, children’s books, blocks, duplo bricks (like legos but sized up for little kids), and outdoor toys; grown up sized tricycles, little red wagons, three wheeled scooters, rubber balls, swing set, playhouse, the works. I think I’d be willing to give up my grown up life if I could live like that. Oh, and I forgot, plenty of baby clothes; overalls, rompers, footed sleepers, etc. I’d have some spare clothes in varying sizes for when my friends came over, just in case, because babies have accidents and diapers leak after all!

Awww that's so adorable. I so second it!! Can I be one of your baby friends?

kik91 said:
Awww that's so adorable. I so second it!! Can I be one of your baby friends?

Absolutely! Yay friends!

I believe my fantasy would be to become accepted by all and have an abdl meet up location in every city so that know one would ever feel alone and could have many friends to have fun and play with basically my dream is for everyone to be happy

Safariwolf said:
I believe my fantasy would be to become accepted by all and have an abdl meet up location in every city so that know one would ever feel alone and could have many friends to have fun and play with basically my dream is for everyone to be happy

You're so sweet. That's so nice. It's great a wish to have!

Mine is probably to have a 24-hour 'baby day', starting with waking up in a crib in the morning and lasting until I am put down for the night, back in my crib.

Fully stocked and equipped gaming nook and corner, library, and "supply room." My partners are all loving and understanding, joining in with gaming parties, cuddle piles, and Netflix nights. We would all cuddle under a soft blanket on top of soft pillows, me in my dips and sleepyclothes and them in what they want (it would be sweet if one is them were abdl too) and we all just doze off in the cuddle pile.

I want to be able to pad up into a thick night diaper, curl up and have a caretaker softly and caring sing me to sleep and rocking singing softer and slower and the occasional hush and being told things were going to be okay.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't really get to good of a treatment when little and soft music and singing helps me relax (I even listened to lullabies during hurricane Irma)

Hugging or snuggling with a stuffed animal or someone else while watching a cartoon or movie and falling asleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back