What's your most recent AB/DL purchase?

Seabear said:
A pack of Abu little kings
Oh wow, what? O.O I looked a bit ago when I was getting my Tykables and they were all out of stock. Lucky you, enjoy! Those reminds me the most of pampers and I definitely plan to get some at some point.

Omg301 said:
Oh wow, what? O.O I looked a bit ago when I was getting my Tykables and they were all out of stock. Lucky you, enjoy! Those reminds me the most of pampers and I definitely plan to get some at some point.
Yes that’s the reason I got them, they had all sizes in stock a couple of weeks ago but I know they were fully out of stock a few months ago.

Mickey said:
Case of LIttle Kings, Alphagatorz, as well as Dinorawrz and PeekABU.
Mickey Mouse blanket and toys.

I'm terribly disappointed in my ABU Alphagatorz. The front panel mesh comes off and the tapes thus become lose. After some effort I did to describe and show the problem they gave me my money back but its left a bad taste. The problem effected my whole case of 4 packs, so I am sure other people out there will have the same problem. I've had other problems with ABU diapers that are off less of a issue then tapes becoming lose in the way I had.
Right now I'm probably going to stick with ordering PeekABU and Dinorawrz as those are the ones I haven't had problems with and they preform well. The Little kings are doing OK, but I like the design less. I hope they come out with some new design.

Reactions: LittleAndAlone
Mickey said:
I'm terribly disappointed in my ABU Alphagatorz. The front panel mesh comes off and the tapes thus become lose. After some effort I did to describe and show the problem they gave me my money back but its left a bad taste. The problem effected my whole case of 4 packs, so I am sure other people out there will have the same problem. I've had other problems with ABU diapers that are off less of a issue then tapes becoming lose in the way I had.
Right now I'm probably going to stick with ordering PeekABU and Dinorawrz as those are the ones I haven't had problems with and they preform well. The Little kings are doing OK, but I like the design less. I hope they come out with some new design.
Yeah big known problem. The same thing happens more often on the rear where the cloth mesh stretches like cotton candy and the tapes just slide off the end of the rear wing because its not bonded to the plastic. People will wave it off as that's just how it is with cloth-like but that's defeatist and wrong with what these cost.

The tapes need to be spot welded through to the plastic. If you look at actual baby diapers you'll see wavy embossing lines where the tapes join the wing and again where the stretchy sides join to the main panel. They are actually melted together so the cloth like outer sheet isn't bearing the tape load. Adhesive isn't going to work for this, body heat will always warm it up and it will just slide right off under the slightest tension.

Im going to try one of those small stapler looking bag resealers some day and see If that can do the trick.

These are the sorts of attention to detail things ABDL companies should be wanting to catch up with being 30 years behind actual baby diapers instead of racing for 100,000 mL epeen.

Last edited:
Reactions: PrincessNozomi
Absolutely cannot resist shirts. I love childish clothes for my daily wear. 🥰🥹

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20230215_015245_Target.jpg
    SmartSelect_20230215_015245_Target.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 3
  • SmartSelect_20230215_015230_Target.jpg
    SmartSelect_20230215_015230_Target.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 2
  • SmartSelect_20230215_015419_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20230215_015419_Chrome.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 2
  • SmartSelect_20230215_015535_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20230215_015535_Chrome.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: chickpea, PuffPuffPaci and Seasonedcitizen
Goodnites size Large

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
I picked up some diapers at ABU with the European boosters, some littlepawz, space, and alpha gators

For anyone that has seen my past posts in this thread they know that I have a massive little wardrobe and toy collection. This is what my Daddy got me for Christmas.
05A.jpg 09.png 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg

He also got me 3 custom onesies from little for big.
I have also gotten a few new things for myself. but I have to post that separately because it won't let me attach that many pictures.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and chickpea
I got a Cookie Monster rattle.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and chickpea
This is what I've bought myself over the last couple of months.
01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Deleted member 66129 and chickpea
I just ordered my first pair of onesiesdownunder jammies!! Eeee I can’t wait 🥰 I’m also waiting on some lil monsters and princess pink dips 🌸💖

Just got a couple of baby printed onesies from Rearz. I am just a DL but the wife is enjoying messing around with the idea every so often if I had a little AB inside of me. So I ordered two of those onesies and a two pack of pacifiers they had on sale. Two indulge whatever the wife wanted to do as far as using those items on me. Come to find out the onesies are the best ones I've ever had. They are very comfy and the pacifier is actually not all that bad. I was very curious about them anyway, but I think a certain part of me actually my like it. Not sure yet.😅

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, CodyBaby and chickpea
Finally got some new pacifiers, got 5 long ones. They are currently in the mail and I'm savoring the feeling of anticipation of their arrival. Pics when they show up some time around the 20th.

B1SqOvJ6PXS._CLa%7C2140%2C2000%7C91Rl-GEbw0L.png%7C0%2C0%2C2140%2C2000%2B0.0%2C0.0%2C2140.0%2C2000.0_AC_UX679_.png
Just bought a green Backyardigans t-shirt.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and LittleAndAlone
I purchased a pack of Little Kings and a sample pack of DinoRawz.

I finally bought myself a onsie. I can`t wait its so cute

Hqz said:
I finally bought myself a onsie. I can`t wait its so cute
Nice! Which one? I got myself a Tykables Black Snappies onesie and love it. Got it like a week or 2 ago now. I use it all day when wearing my diapers. Super duper comfy and convenient for changing. I'm contemplating my next diaper purchase coming up soon, which will be a lot bigger of an order than the 11-14 diapers I ordered last time. I figured that I'm interested in wearing whenever I'm not at work or doctor's office, and I'll taper it back more as I want. I'm not IC in any way and have an iron bladder so usage total overall isn't high. Looking forward to browsing and deciding on my next order. :D

Also, lucky you if you managed to get some Little Kings. I would freaking love some but its ALWAYS sold out.

Omg301 said:
Nice! Which one? I got myself a Tykables Black Snappies onesie and love it. Got it like a week or 2 ago now. I use it all day when wearing my diapers. Super duper comfy and convenient for changing. I'm contemplating my next diaper purchase coming up soon, which will be a lot bigger of an order than the 11-14 diapers I ordered last time. I figured that I'm interested in wearing whenever I'm not at work or doctor's office, and I'll taper it back more as I want. I'm not IC in any way and have an iron bladder so usage total overall isn't high. Looking forward to browsing and deciding on my next order. :D

Also, lucky you if you managed to get some Little Kings. I would freaking love some but its ALWAYS sold out.
Nah i got a onesie dress from innocent dreams heard of it?

Hqz said:
Nah i got a onesie dress from innocent dreams heard of it?
No, actually. That's nice. I hope you enjoy it! Onesies are wonderful.

A bag of ABU Alphagators and a footed sleeper.

Back