What's your most recent AB/DL purchase?

Well, its been a while since I purchased much. Waiting on certain diapers to come back into stock.

This supply chain bullshit needs to stop!

TeddyBearCowboy said:
Well, its been a while since I purchased much. Waiting on certain diapers to come back into stock.

This supply chain bullshit needs to stop!
Right? 3 months to shut it all down but 3 years and still can't bring it back? Bullllllshhheeiit it's intentional.

DBabygirl2 said:
How do you like the astr babies?! I’m intrigued as I’ve wanted to try their brand but wasn’t sure how they compare to rearz. I love the lil monsters and princess pink.
They’re very cute and I love LFB’s prints. The star wetness indicators are fun too. LFB seems to have a different ratio with SAP and Pulp so while they hold a lot, they don’t have the same feel when wet as Tykables or Rearz. They’re a little bit more firm with the “squish” factor.

Betterdry large size just to see if I can wear the large verses xl size the xl size is almost impossible to obtain unless you order from Canada.

A bag of NRU str8ups, they sure do look alot like Trest Elites.🤔

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
I bought myself a pack of the Trest Elite Briefs as a birthday present for myself.

• Love
Reactions: chickpea, Seasonedcitizen and Jorelaxed
Saturatedandsodden25 said:
I bought myself a pack of the Trest Elite Briefs as a birthday present for myself.
Good choice of diapers.😎

I ordered some vintage l/xl ballerina goodnites, suuuuuper excited but haven’t arrived yet. And got some cute pink silicone baby spoons from an aquarium gift shop!! One says “baby got snacks” and the other days “feed me and tell me I’m pretty” 😂

• Love
Reactions: Samantha, chickpea and Seasonedcitizen
ohmytinklebell said:
I ordered some vintage l/xl ballerina goodnites, suuuuuper excited but haven’t arrived yet. And got some cute pink silicone baby spoons from an aquarium gift shop!! One says “baby got snacks” and the other days “feed me and tell me I’m pretty” 😂
Those spoons sounds amazing 😍🙌Especially the “feed me and tell me I’m pretty” one!!! 💖🥄😂

Reactions: Deleted member 69681 and Seasonedcitizen
Diapers, pull ups, plastic pants and pads. Wasnt a cheap order .. ugh

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen

Johnson Baby Powder, Naturally Derived, Cornstarch Aloe & Vitamin E, Gentle Skin​

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Omg301
SeniorMan said:

Johnson Baby Powder, Naturally Derived, Cornstarch Aloe & Vitamin E, Gentle Skin​

I honestly think that's my #1 baby scent aside for the smell of Pampers baby diapers which I have in my stash and actually wear occasionally. I may have to get the lotion too for that even stronger amazing baby scent.

Reactions: chickpea and Seasonedcitizen
Mommy and I went on a shopping spree at Target today. I got new shirts with hello kitty and pokemon on them. We also got some coloring books with princesses ofc and new crayons that work on the bathtub walls. I got to come home and go play in the bathtub!!!

Reactions: PaddedRita, chickpea and Seasonedcitizen
A Little Aviators onesie from Onesies DownUnder. It’s amazing! Fits perfectly. It’s instantly become my favourite onesie, the look, the fit, the print, everything about it makes me feel wonderfully little and it’s great! It’s got cute little planes on it, it’s completely adorable 🥰

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and chickpea
I got a Rearz Rebel footy PJ on the way.
Normally I wouldn't buy a PJ in black because it's boring.
But this has skull and crossbones on it, so that's fun! Pirates, Yaar.
It looks like maybe it glows in the dark too.

Last edited:
I ordered a case of Critter Caboose and a pack of Mega Inspire+. Looking forward to trying the Mega Inspire+ plus I couldn't resist the prices on the Caboose.
Delivery set for Friday, just in time for the weekend. Woo hoo!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230314-192400_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230314-192400_Gmail.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
A Romper from Rearz and a restock of diapers with Lil Bella and LFB Blusing Baby

Jammie’s. I just went to Changing Times Diaper Company in Las Vegas …F7F3B282-3973-47C3-9876-8095DC413267.jpeg

And lots of 2-pack sample packs of my favorite diaper, plus retro plastic pants!!!

Attachments

• 57150E87-E137-48D5-B108-E6120D8A5FE7.jpeg
    57150E87-E137-48D5-B108-E6120D8A5FE7.jpeg
    43.3 KB · Views: 7
A case of all white nru str8ups.😃

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Deleted member 65224
Back