What's your most recent AB/DL purchase?

Ordered a new Prehistoric Pals onesie from Onesies Downunder!

It's arriving next week, super excited for it!

I love the print! The happy little dinosaurs on it just look completely adorable and little me can't wait to wear it!

1684682030377.png

• Love
Reactions: Prillprillprill, ItsTimmyTime, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
A couple of plain white onesies as my girlfriend suggested that I'd go 24/7 for a couple of weeks to test how both of us would like the dynamic of that outside of being on paid leave. But going 24/7 would mean that I'd have to wear on my two office days per week and thus some plain onesie are necessary to minimize the risk of exposing my diaper while bending down to pick something up etc.
Other than that, the last 'actual' ABDL product I purchased was case of Little Kings diapers.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
A new bigger teat for my paci from padded paws and a pack of Comfy Lite pullups

I couldn't resist, and ordered two shorts and T's on Etsy today. A bit pricey with shipping and all, but so be it. Can't wait!
1684849834138.png

I just bought 3 packs of pull ups from my favorite store and some diaper doublers to go inside to make them a lttle more comfortable to wear and also more absorbent'

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and LittleRen77
made the mistake of walking past the boys clothing section at target today. 🤣😝🤷🏼‍♂️ walked out with a bunch of super cute clothes though! 😊🍼

Reactions: 1Raccoon, Littlebabybecca, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
OMG how malnourished are you people who still fit in kids clothes!? 😂 Totally not jelly or anything. 😔

Now, I got paid on Friday and pretty much immediately made a few purchases! I've got a little party coming up in a few weeks so included in the damage report this week:
- Tykables Liddles Playsuit (looks adorable on me, and i can put a plushie in the front pocket!)
- Tykables Snappies Hoodie (nice and cozy!)
- A couple of new white pacis for some artsy time! (plus a couple of Bluey paci clips)
- Pride Crayons shirt from PretendAgain (it's gonna look awesome!)
- Pair of spacey leggings that I found on Etsy (from honeystumpstudio)

I honestly can't wait for once everything's arrived, I've got a couple of munches coming up (one of them being little-oriented) so I wanna feel cute 🥰

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and LittleRen77
LittleAndAlone said:
OMG how malnourished are you people who still fit in kids clothes!? 😂 Totally not jelly or anything. 😔
🤣🤣🤣🤣 well I’m about 5’5” (on a good day) and weigh about 112 lbs. So I am the size of a child. I stopped growing at 13. 🤷🏼‍♂️

I bought enough Better Dry diapers to get me through next winter. .

IMG_6674.jpeg
Just got my new pillow delivered today

Reactions: PaddedRita and Seasonedcitizen
purchases.png
Online purchases from the past few days. The pride parade this year where I am is on my birthday so got the Bluey shirt for then, the onesie for festival, and the pride diapers for both days :LOL: I plan on going to ABdlr later today to get the shirt that goes with the shorts (neither them or the brand website had both items in stock in my size so had to split that purchase up) and a pack of the Seaside Princess diapers since they're a pretty decent price

Well I did order a pack of Rearz Safaris off Amazon. My preferred method is to have it delivered to a pickup locker nearby so I don't have to worry about someone else finding it (since my brother owns the house and gets email notifications of the mail every day). But for some reason this time it was 'non-deliverable' and got returned. No given reason why, and god knows I'm not calling Amazon support to be all 'where the hell are my adult diapers'

ConvertUps, Pampers Swaddlers size 8 and ABU SDKs. ConvertUps hasn't arrived yet though...it's taking FOREVER and it's driving me crazy! LOL

I can't resist a good deal >_> Ended up ordering a case of Catstronauts to split with a friend since it was only $52 (60% off!). Ordered some Biancos to get to the free shipping minimum.

Yet another pacifier. Had to try the ortho shaped one from lil comforts.

At $72 a case I just couldn't resist. I don't need them but when a sale hits it's time to buy.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230610-062151_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230610-062151_Gmail.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 6
Rearz Mermaid Tales and a few jammies!

Last night I ordered a pair of Sissy earrings in pink with the words spelled out. Then I ordered some beautiful butterfly wing and a few earrings for ab wear. Then a tshirt that says, Very Special, Im a good girl. ooh and the day before I ordered a beautiful tshirt with my name spelled out, SUZETTE. When its a boring night I fall into the trap of shopping. ugh Im not such a good girl that way. lol
suzy.jpg

Last edited:
I recently bought some unicorn nappies, a dinosaur bottle and a bib.
Just need a day to try them out.

Back