What’s your favourite alcoholic drink ?

Ive been almost completely off of the hard stuff for a few years now, I only reach for the hard bottles on special occasions. I used to like Aberlour 18 year scotch and IW Harper Bourbon. Bud heavy is my go to now.

Reactions: warmfeeling and Kittyinpink
Beer, Beer and Beer.🤣
I like trying new beers like going to breweries and stuff.

Reactions: warmfeeling and Kittyinpink
white russian or a nice overproof rum and ginger

Reactions: warmfeeling
Bourbon, on the rocks.

Reactions: warmfeeling and KindaOlde
In order of preference: whiskey sour, Berghoff (a restaurant in Chicago who used to make their own) 90 proof bourbon, Jack Daniels, Corona or Coors (regular--not Coors Light) beer, and wine.

When I do decide to have Adult Drink it always a Busch Light in the glass bottle .

Bushmills Irish whiskey, 21 year old single malt.

Reactions: chickpea and AndyPandy
Hard to pick. For beers I like heavy IPA’s at least 8%. For liquor I really enjoy Absinthe, but I use it as a mixer.

Reactions: Angelapinks
Captain Morgan black spiced rum, Water with a little gingerale mmmmm.

warmfeeling said:
I love a good peaty Whisky, maybe a single piece of ice or a drop of very cold water
Irish or Scotch, I am a lover of good Scotch but also drink Irish if I have it and I drink it neat without ice to water it down. I also like wine and take friends on Winery Tours to sample good wine and food of the Niagara region here in Canada.

Last edited:
I mostly drink Blue Mountain ale. It's brewed in central Virginia.

Reactions: PamperedMarine and Angelapinks
The Last Word cocktail.

Am I the first to say Gin and Tonic?

I mean, I’m not even too picky on the gin or the tonic, but it’s just such a relaxing beverage to me with a fresh lime wedge.

A duck fart obviously

A good aged Tequila, Irish liquor or Scotch.

• Love
bitter shandy is the closest I will ever drink

toasted almond cocktail, or dirt cheap veil brand vanilla vodka.

Gimlet or Tom Collins.

I haven't had ANY alcohol in YEARS (however, since the law changed in my state, I have kind of taken a liking to cannabis infused root beer).
BUT there was a time I could really put them away like there was no tomorrow! I use to LOVE straight Whiskey (forget the shot glass, just take a swig of it, or just put some in a glass, no ice)with an ice cold beer chaser (usually home brewed.)

Reactions: chamberpot
Back