What's your favorite thing to wear in your little space? (Girls/Sissies)

Of course i'd be double or tripled daipered if i went out but having someone like this nearby does help.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Angelapinks said:
You naughty girl you got the knees of your tights dirty. You should be punished for that. By the way you are wearing a very cute outfit, I am jealous.
yes, i knows that......my Daddy did give me a spanking for getting dirty, that is one of the joys though of libing full time/permanentley as a 3 year-old little girl

Attachments

• DSCN4806 (2).JPG
    DSCN4806 (2).JPG
    23.1 KB · Views: 32
  • Love
Reactions: miked1952, Angelapinks, chrischrischris and 1 other person
Deleted member 2565 said:
View attachment 34532I have this Lolita dress I bought at a convention I was at. First time cross-playing and being a little at the same time.
You look very cute. I also love diapers and being changed. And if I’m bad I need to be spanked. Love wearing dresses too.

I love wearing a little girl dress with my diaper on underneath. I love to be put on a changing table and have my aunt change me. She also put me in cute little panties when I was good.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
2229Alli said:
I love being in my Princess Pink diapers, plastic baby print panties, pretty bra, and either in one of my baby girl onesies or a pretty baby dress.
Ohhhhhh I love wearing a pretty dress

2229Alli said:
I love being in my Princess Pink diapers, plastic baby print panties, pretty bra, and either in one of my baby girl onesies or a pretty baby dress.
I like to wear pretty girly dresses and have you change me and I you. I also live in San Antonio.

tutuleotardia7 said:
This post should have said I have a massive leotard fetish. I am a Sissy princess with a lovely pink and black long sleeved leotard pink smooth ballet tights,silky ballet slippers and a very short frilly tutu.I have danced like a fairy with a private tutor and been to a all ladies leotard clad ballet class.I have been to my local dancewear shop in nottingham and bought my ballet outfit from them.Trying on my leotard etc first and then showing the ladies who remarked on my look as very pretty which really turned me on as i stood in the shop smiling
You look very pretty in your tutu.

sissybabypansy said:
yes, i knows that......my Daddy did give me a spanking for getting dirty, that is one of the joys though of libing full time/permanentley as a 3 year-old little girl
I love your dress. I would love to be changed by a mommy wearing a girly dress like that. I’m jealous too !!!!!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
miked1952 said:
I love wearing a little girl dress with my diaper on underneath. I love to be put on a changing table and have my aunt change me. She also put me in cute little panties when I was good.
miked1952 said:
Ohhhhhh I love wearing a pretty dress
Do you need me to change you. I have a pretty diaper on and a very short baby dress. Would love ❤️ to hear from you.

ChristianDiaperLover said:
I really love wearing my onesies or my skirts especially my overall skirt and cat skirt! I go full out school girl or girly girl.
Ohhhhh Christian how I love the school girl look. If you get a bad report card daddy might have to spank you.

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
tutuleotardia7 said:
This post should have said I have a massive leotard fetish. I am a Sissy princess with a lovely pink and black long sleeved leotard pink smooth ballet tights,silky ballet slippers and a very short frilly tutu.I have danced like a fairy with a private tutor and been to a all ladies leotard clad ballet class.I have been to my local dancewear shop in nottingham and bought my ballet outfit from them.Trying on my leotard etc first and then showing the ladies who remarked on my look as very pretty which really turned me on as i stood in the shop smiling
You look adorable in your tutu. I would love you to dance for me

miked1952 said:
Ohhhhh Christian how I love the school girl look. If you get a bad report card daddy might have to spank you.
Do you wear panties under your skirt?

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Angelapinks
miked1952 said:
Do you wear panties under your skirt?
No lol. When I’m dressed up girly I’m mostly wearing a diaper underneath

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, Kayleigh and BobbiSueEllen
No lol. When I’m dressed up girly I’m mostly wearing a diaper underneath
Even as a school girl?

Sometimes its fun to be a school aged little who secretly hasn't been able to master potty training hehehe

Reactions: Angelapinks and ChristianDiaperLover
SissyBabyKris said:
Sometimes its fun to be a school aged little who secretly hasn't been able to master potty training hehehe
I passed 2 courses in my freshman year of college by dressing as a schoolgirl for their pleasure

• Wow
Reactions: SissyBabyKris
I love a diaper. However when I dress as a schoolgirl I love to wear nylon panties. It’s soooooo arousing

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
I love a diaper. However when I dress as a schoolgirl I love to wear nylon panties. It’s soooooo arousing

miked1952 said:
I passed 2 courses in my freshman year of college by dressing as a schoolgirl for their pleasure
It was fantastic. I learned about being a girl that day. I loved it

Back