Diapered Lugia rules!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Incontinent
I don't think there's a tread for this, but here it is anyway, what's your favorite graphics or artwork on the diaper?

For some diapers (baby or adult), some diapers have some good artwork, patterns, or graphics. I always loved nice colorful diapers (both baby and ABDL diapers).

Here's some of my personal favorite diaper graphics:

ABU Cushies
Mainly because of the colorful smiling planes, sailboats, flowers, hearts, stars, balloons, and circles. It also has that nice blue pattern on the sides and gives it a nice outline.

ABU DinoRawrz
The dinosaurs remind me of Pokémon. Even the dinosaurs would have looked nice in diapers. It not only is adorable, but it also has that nice colorful night sky.

ABU Kiddo
Although, not quite as much artwork, but the green and teal-colored owls still look cool. The flowers still give it some nice patterns too. I still love this artwork.

ABU Preschool
Like ABU Cushies, this one also has a lot of nice color to it. I just love the colorful cars, trucks, planes, buses, as well as the one with the planes, and helicopters. It reminds me of my old childhood car and truck curtains that I used to have as well as the matching picture that had the same background on those curtains. I wish I still had it.

Bambino Classico All Over Print and Classico Landing Zone (both versions)
I like both Bambino patterns because it has those nice colorful blocks that spells out "BABY" along with the teddy bears and safety pins. Even the Landing Zone version still looks cool.

Bambino Cloudee
The clouds, moons, unicorns, and balloons look so beautiful. Also gives it some nice colorful artwork too.

Bambino Magnifico
Like the ABU DinoRawrz, this one also has a nice dinosaur theme to it. Even the dinosaurs are wearing their own diapers too! The dinosaurs counting "1-2-3" also gives it a nice touch.

Dotty Diaper Bed Ted
The penguins, elephants, and teddy bears look nice on this one. I especially like how the teddy bear got a cape just to prove that even diapers can "feel" like being a "superhero" besides making you "feel young." The blue paws also give it a nice touch to the pattern.

Huggies Pokémon Platinum Diaper
Sure, you got your Disney franchises, Sesame Street, Dora the Explorer, Paw Patrol, Barney, and many other children's media franchises on mostly baby to toddler diapers/training pants, but the Pokémon one just looks so cool. I will admit, I am a little bit biased, but I'm a big Pokémon fan since when I was nine. I've been dreaming of Pokémon-themed diapers ever since the Generation 1 days, even with different Pokémon characters besides Pikachu. I really wish Huggies would release them in the U.S. since China out of all places sold these unique diapers.

Little For Big Little Trunks
I just love how the elephants look with the blue and pink color scheme along with the blue background with the white pooka dots on the sides.

Nappies R Us PlayDayz
Much like the ABU Preschool diapers, this one also has a nice colorful car theme. Even the dinosaur one also looks nice.

Rearz Dinosaur Elite
Another nice dinosaur pattern theme. It also has that nice "dinosaur egg" pattern on the sides. I also love how it says "Rearz" and "ROAR" on the pattern.

Rearz Mermaid Tales (no relation to The Little Mermaid Disney cartoon)
I love how the sides got the "mermaid tail" pattern on the sides, not to mention that it has these nice mermaids, seahorses, and starfishes. I always loved underwater themes, even mermaids are awesome. Again, this theme has no relation to the Disney franchise, but it's just as good.

Rearz Raven
Here's an unusual, but really cool one, its dark purple, even has a really cool plastic backed glow in the dark haunted woods scene with ravens perched on a dead tree with bats flying by in front of a hazy moon setting. I always love the idea of Halloween-themed diapers, that even when you go trick or treating, this will come in handy if you get scared by some of the most scarry haunted houses or "monsters." I just it was too cool.

Rearz Spoiled
I just love what they did with all the random colorful feet (in yellow, green, blue, and pink on a white background). It reminds me of handprints and foot painting.

Tykables Overnights
The lions, tigers, and teddy bears are just so adorable. Even the blue stars just give it a nice touch as well as the blue moon pattern on the sides.

Those are just some of my personal favorite diaper patterns and artwork. There might be more examples, but these are the ones that come into mind.

Reactions: TigerDL, theancientmariner and Cottontail
Adventure Puffs!!!! I don't know why but these are my current #1 design. I cannot wait to buy a 10 pack!

Reactions: jcwilliams343
Hands down little kings for me. Most realistic baby print in an adult size in my book.

Reactions: TigerDL and WillFord384
*comes from out of nowhere and throws a Pokeball @MegaLugia *

hqdefault (1).jpg

• Haha
Reactions: MegaLugia
  • Love
Reactions: LittleAndAlone
One thing I also forgot to mention, even for some of the "ordinary" adult diapers. The one other "print" that I even like is the "wetness indicator" on the Abri-Form diapers. I just like how it's got the simple blue and yellow lines and even shows the size of the diaper.

My favorite graphics for an ABDL diaper would be Baby Looney Tunes, Disney and Muppet Babies.

Peekabu, DinoRawrz, Cushies, SDKs, Little Builders.

I like anything that looks like an authentic baby diaper really. I don't like too much yellow, or garish colours, or wetness indicators. Not babyish enough. I like cute things and pastel colours.

Reactions: Deleted member 56273 and MegaLugia
DloverUK said:
Peekabu, DinoRawrz, Cushies, SDKs, Little Builders.

I like anything that looks like an authentic baby diaper really. I don't like too much yellow, or garish colours, or wetness indicators. Not babyish enough. I like cute things and pastel colours.
Get an all white diaper with the likes of ABU Simple Ultra, Bambino Bianco and Inspire Original, put your favorite sticker there and customize your crinkly plastic-backed disposable at your heart's delight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and MegaLugia
BabyTweetyBird said:
Get an all white diaper with the likes of ABU Simple Ultra, Bambino Bianco and Inspire Original, put your favorite sticker there and customize your crinkly plastic-backed disposable at your heart's delight.
That's the one thing I always wanted to do is put custom artwork.

Reactions: Deleted member 56273
MegaLugia said:
That's the one thing I always wanted to do is put custom artwork.
This one is my personal favorite:

baby-looney-tunes-vol1-5cce6c8b38bd7.png

• Haha
BabyTweetyBird said:
This one is my personal favorite:

View attachment 115510
And I thought the regular Looney Tunes Back in Action movie (2003) was a disappointing movie compared to the original Looney Tunes cartoons or even Space Jam (1996). No offence to Looney Tunes Back in Action, but I still enjoy the vintage cartoons. At least the Baby Looney Tunes would have made it more interesting. But, hey, you do have a great suggestion.

For my custom print logo, I would just simply use this familiar logo:
800px-Pok%C3%A9mon_logo_English.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LittleAndAlone
MegaLugia said:
And I thought the regular Looney Tunes Back in Action movie (2003) was disappointing movie compared to the original Looney Tunes cartoons or even Space Jam (1996). At least the Baby Looney Tunes would have made it more interesting. But, hey, you do have a great suggestion.
I put a spin on the classic Baby Looney Tunes theme by placing the trademark Pampers beating heart on the top.

Last edited by a moderator:
MegaLugia said:
And I thought the regular Looney Tunes Back in Action movie (2003) was a disappointing movie compared to the original Looney Tunes cartoons or even Space Jam (1996). No offence to Looney Tunes Back in Action, but I still enjoy the vintage cartoons. At least the Baby Looney Tunes would have made it more interesting. But, hey, you do have a great suggestion.

800px-Pok%C3%A9mon_logo_English.png

I dunno. Id love Pokemon printed diapers. But if I want to accurately recreate the fantasy of being a older kid in diapers, I'd be watching Pokémon. But my diapers would be something babyish that I wouldn't want to wear or have anyone see like nursery print Mickey Mouse with ABCs and stuff. 🤣

Last edited:
My favorite patterns of the diapees I've actually worn are the Crinklz Aquanauts because it reminds me of summer and swiming and the Crinklz original! ^w^

For diapees that I haven't tried yet I would say the Rearz Critter Caboose and ABU Peek-A-Boos!!!

LittleAndAlone said:
*comes from out of nowhere and throws a Pokeball @MegaLugia *

View attachment 115462

Ugh. So much for chillaxing after a game of Super Mario Sunshine.

cp8j9the3rs11.png.jpeg

I love the ABU Little Kings print, mostly for its Pampersy style, but also because it reminds me of The Lion King, which is probably my favorite furry flick.

MegaLugia said:
Bambino Magnifico
Like the ABU DinoRawrz, this one also has a nice dinosaur theme to it. Even the dinosaurs are wearing their own diapers too! The dinosaurs counting "1-2-3" also gives it a nice touch.

I also love the Magnifico print. The diapered dinosaurs are really cute, and that works for me because I feel more and more like a dinosaur every day. :) The ABU and Rearz dinosaurs are a little too sleepy-looking for me, and the Tykables ones are about to be killed by flaming meteors! Whose idea was that?!

• Haha
Again here's the references from my personal favorite diaper designs:

abuniverse_cushies_plastic_l_landing_zone_1.jpgabuniverse_cushies_plastic_l_character_1.jpg
The review also featuring ABU Kiddo

abuniverse_dinorawrz_l_character_1.jpgabuniverse_dinorawrz_l_front_and_back_1.jpg
The orange dinosaur even looks like Charmander!

abuniverse_kiddo_l_landing_zone_1.jpgabuniverse_kiddo_l_print_1.jpg

abuniverse_preschool_plastic_l_exterior_detail_1.jpgabuniverse_preschool_plastic_l_exterior_detail_2.jpg
ABU Preschool review

bambino_classico_all_over_print_diaper_l_exterior_full_1.jpg

There's a couple of more, but I could only upload ten images at a time.

Last edited:
More of my favorite designs for the reference:

bambino_classico_landing_zone_print_diaper_l_print_1.jpg

bambino_magnifico_m_front_and_back_1.jpg

dotty_diaper_bed_ted_l_landing_zone_1.jpg

huggies_platinum_diaper_7_character_1.jpg

littleforbig_little_trunks_l_print_1.jpg

nappies_r_us_play_dayz_blue_cloth-backed_l_front_1.jpg

rearz_dinosaur_elite_l_front_1.jpg

rearz_mermaid_tales_xl_print_1.jpg

rearz_raven_m_exterior_detail_1.jpg

rearz_spoiled_l_print_1.jpg

And last but not least...
tykables_overnights_l_front_and_back_1.jpg

This last one may look ordinary and not very ABDL-like, but I do like the "wetness" indicator lines.
abena_abri-form_classic_m4_l4_brief_l_front_and_back_1.jpg

MegaLugia said:
Link is broken with an HTTP 403 Guru Meditation Varnish error.

Back