What’s your biggest shame

Seasonedcitizen said:
After you start a project, at what point do you lose interest? That is the killer of the dream. You have to learn to control that emotion so you can complete the project. You have to focus on the light at the end of the tunnel.
Around the point I either spend money on it, tell someone about it or get another idea

• Thinking
Reactions: Woncrinklz
For me, shame is hitting a wrong note on the piano or organ when I'm performing in front of others.

• Wow
Reactions: Woncrinklz
Leaving my then wife and young children for another woman.

It’s something I’ll never ever forgive myself for

dogboy said:
For me, shame is hitting a wrong note on the piano or organ when I'm performing in front of others.
I'm more than sure everyone loves you enough to never hear the lost notes, any more than they'd notice a hair out of place, or a tiny particle of dust on you. I understand performer perfection, though.
As people sing, there are off-noters, too. I'm guessing everyone is enjoying your music and group amongst like-minded friends in worship:giggle:.

Reactions: stinkape and dogboy
Woncrinklz said:
I'm more than sure everyone loves you enough to never hear the lost notes, any more than they'd notice a hair out of place, or a tiny particle of dust on you. I understand performer perfection, though.
As people sing, there are off-noters, too. I'm guessing everyone is enjoying your music and group amongst like-minded friends in worship:giggle:.
Haha....I hope so. Since I bought a digital organ, I can practice all my organ pieces at home and that's help immensely.

• Love
Reactions: stinkape and Woncrinklz
Back