What's your avatar and why?

suffering suckatash

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Mine is of Ocean Network Express's "ONE MINATO" Vessel. I chose it because it was the first ship I unloaded at the Port of LA.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and RedPandaDL
Mine is my baby self at a favourite age of open curiosity and innocence. It’s a found, free image, touched up in a few ways including the face and bum to show me leaning on the crib rail, just finishing doing what babies with that expression are usually doing ... all without a hint of self-consciousness.

Reactions: KCA and BobbiSueEllen
A loaded diaper. Seemed appropriate.

My avatar is REBORN, the world's greatest hitman.
Why? Because I'm enticed by The Best, they lure me right in (because I often fantasize about being the best)

Mcdonalds grimace, i had the picture randomly in my camera roll and used it because it was random and funny

Reactions: perlFerret and BobbiSueEllen
Mine is a picture of my teddy Rosco. He is soft and cuddly 🧸🥰🤗

Reactions: perlFerret, Luvshugs, RedPandaDL and 1 other person
Mine is Max Headroom. Max was a virtual AI character and star of a late 80's TV show. A perfect fit, since as far as anyone here knows, I am a virtual AI character. Unlike Max, I don't stutter. Unlike me, Max does not wear diapers. I added the second X so as not to confuse the DMV database.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and perlFerret
Karkat from Homestuck!!!
Why? Because hes a big cranky baby with a burning passionate rage!!!
Also because he has some of the best quotes in homestuck!

"KARKAT: YOU ARE BARELY FUNCTIONAL RIGHT NOW. YOU CAN'T EVEN PICK YOURSELF UP OFF THE FLOOR AND PUT ON A PAIR OF PANTS.
REMEMBER PANTS TEREZI?? YOU USED TO LOVE PANTS!"
“KARKAT: I AM BEING PLEASANT AND AGREEABLE, AND I WILL GENTLY LOWER A MAGNIFICENT, CORUSCATING COLUMN OF HOT FUCK YOU DOWN THE PROTEIN CHUTE OF ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE.”
"KARKAT: EGBERT YOU ARE THICKER THAN THAT HIDEOUS JOKE BOOK YOU WADDLE AROUND WITH."
"KARKAT: OK FINE I ADMIT IT, I COMPLETELY SHIT THE BED HERE."

• Wow
A pic of me sucking my Nuk 5 binky. 🤗 I wanted to show that I have a little side while also showing that I'm also not a robot. 🤓

Mine is my favourite style of sissy dress.

Back