What’s the one thing you don’t enjoy about your kink?

BabyPantz said:
Diaper Rash
I've had a nasty experience with diaper rash a couple of years ago and was prompted to use J&J vaseline to prevent it in a very efficacious effect.

Last edited by a moderator:
For me, it's the fact I can't figure it out in my head. #confuzzled

Reactions: Deleted member 62129 and TheGrimmRetails
It's a double edged sword, it makes me feel content relaxed and happy, but it also makes me feel anxious of others finding out, I feel like I'm always lying or acting, I can't really be myself.

Reactions: pinony95, Toaster and MaxDL
Costs money.

Reactions: pinony95
The price of my diapers.. exclusivity ABDL really expensive but i can go over it...

Reactions: pinony95 and KittyninjaW
I do in a way wish the whole diaper thing was more mainstream or common in everyday life. It does get tiring of trying to hide or make up stories trying to not get caught.... In a way theres actually many practical situations where diapers can be used in everyday life and not be incontinent. Things like concerts ,festivals, movies and crowded outdoor events( you know a vast majority of people your seeing in that Time Square crowd on the news are wearing diapers)........most of us have been conditioned to hold our functions or the stigma of diapers signifying loss of control or maturity. Also many dont like the fact they have to walk around in a diaper full or pee or poop between changings. You go to the restroom everything is flushed away and gone instantly. Its really the conditioning in our society dictating that diapers are for babies ,or immature persons, or elderly. The practicality of them in normal scenarios is often overlooked in our society.

• Love
Reactions: enigmatic, Toaster and BeTrue
Here in Australia, the stores/pharmacies are pretty lame for finding anything that doesn't resemble pull-up underwear, so I tend to order my diapers from ABDL stores like ABUniverse Australia and Littles Downunder. As most of us know, those diapers are great, but they are on the pricier side. The cost of them can really take a bite out of your wallet/purse/diaper bag, but I can live with that.

Last edited:
MikeDJ said:
The practicality of them in normal scenarios is often overlooked in our society.
This reminds me of an incident I had when flying from the US to South Korea one year (an 18 hour non-stop flight sometimes)...

True story: I was sitting next to a middle-aged woman who seemed to sleep for nearly the whole journey. Once when she was sleeping and sort of rolled over on her side away from me, I accidentally noticed what looked to me like an adult plastic diaper peeking out just above the waist of her pants. I didn't want to stare because that is rude. But to this day, I could swear she was indeed wearing adult diapers on that flight. And why not? She slept nearly the whole flight and she probably hated using airplane toilets! Diapers are quite practical indeed!

• Wow
Reactions: CLPP, KittyninjaW, BeTrue and 1 other person
GinAndTonixx said:
For me, it’s when the bottom tape moves and ends up sticking slightly to your leg. 😂

Gin
I hate that!

jamiejamie said:
Having to hide it from my family and not able to wear often.
100 percent agree to this. Was about to comment it myself. Not just family but friends or Co workers and roommates. Feels like it's something I can never share.

Reactions: BeTrue
Newguy1223 said:
100 percent agree to this. Was about to comment it myself. Not just family but friends or Co workers and roommates. Feels like it's something I can never share.
Yea. Same here. I mainly wear at work. My work environment is a little bit noisy and my coworkers keeps things to themselves so I don’t have to worry about them finding out. I hope they don’t suspect.

GinAndTonixx said:
For me, it’s when the bottom tape moves and ends up sticking slightly to your leg. 😂

Gin
Yeah I hate that too, takes me completely out of it.

Devoting so much energy to something that is basically just underwear. I have four main areas of sexual/erotic interest, nappies being one of them, so my focus is spread thinly, and tbh I'd rather just have one of the ones that involve relationships with a human being. The nappies don't love us back, unfortunately.

Well where do we start the list

When the tapes come loose, or in case of tykables I wear gym shorts all the time and my shorts literally decide to take my diaper off

Messing cleanup when a shower isn't available, yes it sucks, I enjoy doing it but cleanup will always suck

People always being judgmental, I wear 24/7 and I get weird looks because I have a diaper bulge, I need them to an extent, why tf are you staring at me with an disgusted look like I just kicked a a puppy, either inquire, check my diaper or move on LOL

The whole being self conscious thing. I know there's plenty of us who get extreme anxiety when we need a diaper change and waddle into the nearest public restroom wondering, "do I smell?" "Is my diaper sagging?" "What does everyone think/are they looking?"

The final thing is the difficulty in finding a compatible partner, some of us are a little freaky as far as sexualization of using our diapers, some don't like certain aspects, some are entirely non sexual and so on with other variations, then we gotta find a caregiver, little or whatever we need/look for and then the worst one is finding someone who's into any of it to begin with. Not to mention are we compatible?

Still worth being a big baby and not having to worry about the potty monster, that bastard ate my plushie :(

The biggest thing for me has been mentioned several times already, needing to best to hide it a lot of places it due to judging and stigmatization by others. Second biggest thing for me is probably worrying about smell control when not at home and can't clean up immediately. The pros of wearing/using still outweigh the cons for me though.

Last edited:
The cost, everything else I don’t care about. The smell, big deal of course pooing yourself is going to smell and I love it in my private time.
The worlds view? That’s there problem not mine, same goes for people that don’t accept it. Disposing is fine just bag them up and put them in the bin.
Same goes for cleanup just wipe, bag and bin.

GinAndTonixx said:

Gin
When I don't feel like wearing a diaper is "enough"

The only thing I don’t like about my little side is having to keep it a secret. Since I live with my family still, it’s a lot of work to keep everything discrete while still being myself and doing what makes me happy. I really wish more people were accepting and open minded about regression and diapers in general.

Reactions: ShyBoo81
SofiaInPampers said:
I hate that!
...or worse: sticking to the hair on your leg!

Reactions: Deleted member 56273
Back