What’s the one thing you don’t enjoy about your kink?

Paranoia about leaks.

Reactions: Deleted member 56273, RachelOlivia, Hemix and 1 other person
siysiy said:
I don't see it as a kink. It's part of my lifestyle as a little.

But I understand that some people are DLs

What I don't like about being a little? I don't like not being able to suckel on my pasifer in public.

Not understand grown ups. And the way things work.

As for diapers. Having to remember to keep my chaning bag stocked up and with me.

Hugs
I see people do it more often all the time. Not my cup of tea but it certainly does not offend me in any way to see a person do it.

GinAndTonixx said:
For me, it’s when the bottom tape moves and ends up sticking slightly to your leg. 😂

Gin
i hate that

Reactions: siysiy
JoeRelax said:
Not being able to stay hours in a messed diaper due to smell and rash.
That is just the nature of the mess. You would not let your baby sit in it all day either. Or I really hope you would not. I changed my daughter as soon as she went #2 and I change myself no different. ASAP is best for good skin health.

70sPampers said:
I am happy to be included in this wonderfully diverse diaper community! I am pure DL and I am not ashamed to admit that this is purely a "kink" for me. No wetting or messing tendencies. No age regression tendencies. No wearing so as to cope with life's stress. And last but certainly not least, NO judgement against those in this community who have different diaper needs than myself. I just have a plain old diaper fetish that I frequently engage in because I love the intense arousing feeling of the diamond-embossed plastic texture against my genitals. Is that so wrong?

That being said, the one thing I wish I could change sometimes is the fact that my diaper fetish is ONLY triggered by a specific type of vintage baby diaper plastic (like 70s Pampers plastic) and because of this it is quite difficult to find diapers that meet my fetish needs. For you "youngsters" who don't know what diamond-embossed plastic looks like, see the attached photos below. I shop eBay, garage/estate sales, thrift stores, flea markets, and anywhere else vintage diapers are found hoping to happen upon that rare chance there is a box or bag of larger-sized diapers with 70s Pampers-like plastic. And as time goes by those types of 70s plastics diapers will only become rarer and rarer... and more expensive due to supply and demand... sigh!

If one of two things could happen I would be much happier:

1) If my fetish would "evolve" to accept other types of diaper plastic like the smooth plastic on most adult diapers then finding them wouldn't be so hard since plastic adult diapers are readily available to purchase practically everywhere! I have tried over the years to "condition my fetish" to switch (or at least adapt to include), but that buttery smooth plastic simply does nothing for my arousal. Sorry to all of you who really LOVE that buttery smooth type of plastic. And since I don't wet or mess my diapers, this means ALL versions of adult diapers (even vintage Attends) are basically a waste of my time and money.

2) If current ABDL adult diaper companies would make at least one line of their products to include that type of vintage diamond-embossed diaper plastic from the 70s that I am addicted to (instead of offering "excuse after excuse" as to why they cannot include that type of plastic) then I believe my problems would be solved in that way also.

And please don't tell me that type of plastic is no longer available when current Web searches will show that Chinese suppliers are definitely still making it. For some reason, adult diaper companies are simply NOT purchasing it. COST? In my naive way of thinking, all ABDL companies would need to do is replace the current smooth plastic roll on one of their machines with a roll of the textured plastic and then simply make the diaper the same way they are usually made. No need to build or recalibrate a new machine. No need to resurrect an older costly "fanfold" diaper machine from storage or anything. I'm not asking them to make fanfold diapers! Keep making reliable hourglass diapers with leg gathers if you wish! I am simply asking them to offer an all-white diaper with a different type of plastic on at least ONE of their product lines (you can hear the frustration in my tone, right?).

So there are the things I don't like about my "kink."

View attachment 76542View attachment 76543View attachment 76544View attachment 76545View attachment 76546View attachment 76547View attachment 76548View attachment 76549View attachment 76550View attachment 76551
Wow some of those are even before my time. I mean My mom might had used them on me I am not sure. To be honest I do not remember being diapered or changed as a child. I do love the smell and feel of the classic P&G Attends from the early 90s. I have been using diapers since the early 90's. Those in the pic are worth a few dollars online. Many people like you that collect them and use them.

For myself I wear out of need not desire so even though I like the old attends or even the green depends over nights. Neither one of them provide even close to what premium diapers like Mega max will hold. But I do like the vintage ones too.

We are a very diverse group

Reactions: BeTrue
lilbabyjooce said:
It’s really unfortunate that it’s the norm! Like you said I think that’s the reason why a lot of women don’t interact in these spaces. I’m happy too tho that everyone’s been pretty great here 🥰🥰
I am glad to have you as a member. Don't be afraid to stand up for yourself if someone makes you feel uncomfortable here. Most of our members are super respectful but every now and again people have a off day and speak without thinking. Don't take it to heart and just be you.

• Love
Reactions: lilbabyjooce and BeTrue
Diaperman95 said:
I see people do it more often all the time. Not my cup of tea but it certainly does not offend me in any way to see a person do it.
I remember when it was a fad among teenagers to have a paci on a string around their neck and even use it in public.

Diaperman95 said:
That is just the nature of the mess. You would not let your baby sit in it all day either. Or I really hope you would not. I changed my daughter as soon as she went #2 and I change myself no different. ASAP is best for good skin health.
I once had the bright idea of going to sleep with a mess in the hopes I would be able to add to it in the morning. Worst Rash Ever. Never again.

Diaperman95 said:
green depends over nights.
I LOVED those. Best store-bought option ever.

Having to be secretive from my wife and the possibility it could cause us to split up makes me very sad because she does not understand me.

BlueRabbit said:
Having to be secretive from my wife and the possibility it could cause us to split up makes me very sad because she does not understand me.
Right there with you.

BeTrue said:
I remember when it was a fad among teenagers to have a paci on a string around their neck and even use it in public.
I remember the movie boys in the hood and Dedrick Dwayne Gobert played Dooky a character in the movie that always had a binky. Sadly he was killed in the 90's in real life.

BeTrue said:
I LOVED those. Best store-bought option ever.
Yeah they was pretty decent for the 90's. I can't help but think Kimberly Clark really dropped the ball by not keeping up with the industry. Now all they want to do is make light duty disposable underwear. It is sad because they had the market cornered foe so long. Depends is still the first name that non adult diaper users think first. They was discrete and fit so snug and tight.

BlueRabbit said:
That sucks for you guys. I have always had a supportive spouse. Maybe one day things will change and it will not be a big deal. I think real love can beat about anything. It is not like you are asking for a baby momma too. But you know your situation better than anyone and it is up to you. But if she finds out you are keeping this from her she might wonder what else you are keeping from her.

The bad part about diapers & weed is the price especially legal dispo weed & quality absorbent diapers.

TheDiaperdStoner said:
The bad part about diapers & weed is the price especially legal dispo weed & quality absorbent diapers.
I don't know where you are from, but in Oklahoma the dispensaries are half the cost they was when it first became medically legal. That and the selection is 40 times bigger. I buy 1000 mg gummies for 30 bucks all the time and they are premium too. Grams as low as 3 bucks for the cheaper stuff. But top shelf is less than half of what it use to be. The More demand the bigger the supply. The bigger the supply the cheaper the prices. Clearly adult diapers will never out sell weed so I cant say the same about them. They have went up over the years but they are a damn site better too..

Diaperman95 said:
I don't know where you are from, but in Oklahoma the dispensaries are half the cost they was when it first became medically legal. That and the selection is 40 times bigger. I buy 1000 mg gummies for 30 bucks all the time and they are premium too. Grams as low as 3 bucks for the cheaper stuff. But top shelf is less than half of what it use to be. The More demand the bigger the supply. The bigger the supply the cheaper the prices. Clearly adult diapers will never out sell weed so I cant say the same about them. They have went up over the years but they are a damn site better too..
I'm from Western Massachusetts. We've been legal since 2018 and it's still $50-60 an 1/8th. And the carts are $90 a gram. Maybe one day adult diapers will become mainstream and a fashion choice. What's more

I hit post before i was finished lol.

What's more hygienic diapers or a public bathroom that smells like a zoo?

TheDiaperdStoner said:
I'm from Western Massachusetts. We've been legal since 2018 and it's still $50-60 an 1/8th. And the carts are $90 a gram. Maybe one day adult diapers will become mainstream and a fashion choice. What's more
Wow we can 1/8 of premo stuff for around 30 and less than 20 often. I have paid as low as $12 for a cart. Most are around $30 on average. Some cost more but some a lot less. They have sales all the time at my dispensary 5 carts for $100. But those are the prices it was when it first came to Oklahoma. But we dove right in here in Oklahoma. I live in a town around 10,000people and we have 6 dispensaries in our town and they are building another. I think this is our 4th year to have it now and Oklahoma has well over 2000 dispensaries already. I looked up the stats for the number of dispensaries in each state. Massachusetts has 169 dispensaries is what I found online. That sounds low but I don't know how hard it is to get or what it cost is to start one there but in Oklahoma it is $2500 to get going. Hell just Oklahoma city alone has 530 of them. I am telling you us Okies took to weed like a fish does water. I have seen 3 of them side by side on one block before. I mean they just keep popping up. So I guess maybe that is another good reason for me to love Oklahoma. Besides that Oklahoma is giving every legal citizen the right to carry a gun without a permit. I think we have a great state my self.

Reactions: TheDiaperdStoner
TheDiaperdStoner said:
I hit post before i was finished lol.

What's more hygienic diapers or a public bathroom that smells like a zoo?
I have done that a few times before too. 🤣 As a ex truck driver I would say diaper are far safer than most truck stops. Especially the TA's they can get pretty bad.

Reactions: TheDiaperdStoner
Back