What's the one little item you want most?

DreamyDoodleBug

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
Let's pretend that space and money isn't an issue, it could be whatever, even something that an adult sized version of (probably, lots of talented people in this community) doesn't exist. For myself I am really happy with my already existing little collection, most of which I've gotten from thrift store trips. However If I could pick one thing, one thing I really wanna get for myself once I have the means to do so would probably be a crib. Or more realistically, as I like the idea of being able to take them down when I'm not super small even with the privacy would be some crib like railing I could put around a twin sized bed. It would also make it way more affordable both with base cost and shipping I imagine, like the Babica cribs. I also have seen some adult jolly jumpers on Etsy that look like they'd be a ton of fun

Reactions: Alysa, littledub1955, LittleTyke and 3 others
i'm with you there! a crib is definitely at the top of my wishlist, i would prefer a full or queen size mattress as i roll around a lot and i feel like a bigger mattress + crib would help make me feel smaller!

i feel like this will be a fairly common answer, so i'd like to give my second most wanted item which is an adult sized play gym! i love play gyms so much i think they're so fun and whimsical. i think that would be a great thing to have!

Reactions: MetalDan86, Straycatz, LittleTyke and 5 others
A house with a nursery my size

Reactions: southeastlittle, MetalDan86, BobbiSueEllen and 2 others
PaddedPonyboy said:
i'm with you there! a crib is definitely at the top of my wishlist, i would prefer a full or queen size mattress as i roll around a lot and i feel like a bigger mattress + crib would help make me feel smaller!

i feel like this will be a fairly common answer, so i'd like to give my second most wanted item which is an adult sized play gym! i love play gyms so much i think they're so fun and whimsical. i think that would be a great thing to have!
I’ve seen a number of those circulating around, so definitely doable! I also like the idea, but unsure if given the option I’d actually buy one. Also makes total sense for wanting a larger crib!

Reactions: littledub1955, BobbiSueEllen, Andy300 and 1 other person
DreamyDoodleBug said:
I’ve seen a number of those circulating around, so definitely doable! I also like the idea, but unsure if given the option I’d actually buy one. Also makes total sense for wanting a larger crib!
A day bed crib is doable removable
Front gate

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, BobbiSueEllen, Cottontail and 1 other person
foxkits said:
A house with a nursery my size
I’m going to be moving sometime in the future, and I’m definitely planning on using a spare room as a nursery/playroom!

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, BobbiSueEllen and Andy300
foxkits said:
A day bed crib is doable removable
Front gate
I’m not too sure what I’m gonna do yet for the crib idea. I’m unsure if Babica is still accepting commissions but if so once I have the means I fully intend to commission one, if not I may do this, or see if anyone else could make something similar

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, BobbiSueEllen and Cottontail
A fully little-ified house, endless bunny hops and endless required supplies.

Last edited:
Reactions: littledub1955, DiaperedTeddyBear, BobbiSueEllen and 3 others
mistykitty said:
A fully little-ified house, endless bunny hops and endless required supplies.
That sounds like it would be fun!

Reactions: mistykitty and BobbiSueEllen
DreamyDoodleBug said:
That sounds like it would be fun!
I said something about it on a similar thread before. I was talking: slides into ball pits, like a walkin closet of diapers, etc. i kind let my imagination run wild. If I could afford have little-ified everything I would.

Reactions: littledub1955, BobbiSueEllen, DreamyDoodleBug and 1 other person
One more vote for "crib." I don't really see it happening, but dreams are nice too. :)

Reactions: littledub1955, MetalDan86, DiaperedTeddyBear and 3 others
I would have liked to have found my Lionel trains to play with one more time before donating them to a children’s hospital.

• Love
Reactions: stareegirl, littledub1955, PaddedPonyboy and 1 other person
Cottontail said:
One more vote for "crib." I don't really see it happening, but dreams are nice too. :)
One day hopefully! I understand the prices because a ton of work goes into them but I do not have that kinda cash lying around lol, another reason why I’d prefer something that just goes over a standard bed

Reactions: littledub1955, BobbiSueEllen and Cottontail
Seasonedcitizen said:
I would have liked to have found my Lionel trains to play with one more time before donating them to a children’s hospital.
That was sweet of you to make the donation, I hope one day you can find those trains again

Reactions: stareegirl, littledub1955 and BobbiSueEllen
Hell yeah, another vote for a crib over here.

If I had to pick another item, it would be an adult-sized bouncer. I got to try one out at an ageplay con that hung from the very tall ceiling in one of the ballrooms, and I could not stop smiling. It was a blast, and I felt like a giant frog lmao.

Something I'd like to save up for that's a bit more realistic (but still expensive in it's own right) are those Super Baby shoes by MSCHF. Something about them press so many of my little buttons. The color, shape, unisex design is just *chef's kiss*.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: littledub1955, BobbiSueEllen, Cottontail and 1 other person
I just googled those shoes, they’re so adorable!! Now I wanna show this to one of my friends, she’d probably want them too lol. Also it’s so cool you got to use a bouncer!!! Again I’ve seen them before on Etsy, though probably different than the ones you saw at the con. Here’s a link to what I’m talking about! Though it’s still a bit expensive, though way cheaper than getting a crib lol

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and BobbiSueEllen
I’d like to have a highchair I’d fit in, but one small enough that a babysitter could feed me without standing on tiptoe.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and BobbiSueEllen
sbmccue said:
I’d like to have a highchair I’d fit in, but one small enough that a babysitter could feed me without standing on tiptoe.
I’m sure something like that exists!

Reactions: littledub1955 and BobbiSueEllen
mistykitty said:
I said something about it on a similar thread before. I was talking: slides into ball pits, like a walkin closet of diapers, etc. i kind let my imagination run wild. If I could afford have little-ified everything I would.
Your not the only one.
I just need some places for those that don't understand.

Reactions: littledub1955, BobbiSueEllen and DreamyDoodleBug
I'd love to have a crib but my kids come to the house and visit so it won't ever happen.

• Sad
Reactions: littledub1955, Seasonedcitizen, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Back