What's the most babyish thing you've done that made you feel like a true baby/little ?

michaelmc

Little Girl trapped in a mans body ... let's play!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
For me it was getting my first dummy (pacifier) and AB nappies getting into my onesie and going to bed with my plush bunny wabbit and rattle and climbing into my bed with teddy bear bed set . I slept so soundly that night! ❤️ 🚼 :love:

• Love
Reactions: KBoy, MetalDan86, SissyPwincessAndrea and 13 others
Probably eating nothing but baby food for 2 days straight, then wetting and messing my diaper and sleeping in it.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: DiaperB26, Diaperdagger, Soggytyke11 and 16 others
Diaper and pacifier at bedtime.

• Love
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea, Diprs2, QTnPLASTIC and 4 others
michaelmc said:
For me it was getting my first dummy (pacifier) and AB nappies getting into my onesie and going to bed with my plush bunny wabbit and rattle and climbing into my bed with teddy bear bed set . I slept so soundly that night! ❤️ 🚼 :love:
I think I have to agree with you on this. Same… cute diaper, paci, footy PJs, stuffie and tucked in bed. It was heaven, but I hardly slept a wink!

• Love
Reactions: KittyninjaW, SissyPwincessAndrea, marsh and 4 others
Breastfeeding

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: DiaperB26, sfsjca, Soggytyke11 and 15 others
LittleRen77 said:
I think I have to agree with you on this. Same… cute diaper, paci, footy PJs, stuffie and tucked in bed. It was heaven, but I hardly slept a wink!
I bet you looked a super cute little boy! :love:

Reactions: Diprs2 and ILuvDiapers
michaelmc said:
I bet you looked a super cute little boy! :love:
Hee hee. ~blush~. …as did you, I’m sure!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Diprs2, ILuvDiapers and michaelmc
I gave my answer above, but I sure do enjoy getting dressed in my onesies as well.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2 and michaelmc
Probably being on my bed on my elbows and tummy, coloring with crayons, with my feet kicking upward to the ceiling. In red shortalls, with my shoes and blue Pikachu socks still on. In a super plump wet diaper. 🫣 With a cherry lollipop hanging out of my mouth and listening to Pokémon theme. With a Paw Patrol sippy cup and my 2 foot Pikachu stuffie I was coloring with. He helped me hold up the crayon box on my bed cause it's all fluffy and the box kept falling over. 🥰

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: DiaperB26, SissyPwincessAndrea, Diprs2 and 7 others
diaperedjustin said:
I gave my answer above, but I sure do enjoy getting dressed in my onesies as well.
Without the right clothes - onesies, PJs, even socks - it just isn’t the same, huh?

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, ILuvDiapers, PaigeCherubiel and 1 other person
LittleRen77 said:
Hee hee. ~blush~. …as did you, I’m sure!
Hell yeh! i wore a pink carebear onesie with a big red love heart on it i was one very happy snug lil girl ! ❤️ 🥰

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: ILuvDiapers, LittleRen77 and newAB43
Getting safely wrapped up powdered, and creamed up with my fresh diaper for bed time after a relaxing shower, and then a paci being placed in my mouth just before drifting off.

• Love
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea, Diprs2, sfsjca and 8 others
Pooped in my diaper.

• Love
Reactions: Canary, Lilschoolfox, KBoy and 8 others
Laying next to a CG and being fed a bottle of and noticing only after the fact that I had reached out and clasped my hand around one of their fingers.

• Love
Reactions: ARBBB2, DiaperB26, LiLMaus and 6 others
  • Haha
Reactions: newAB43 and jamiejamie
There are so many moments with my daddy that made me feel truly little. Being able to take a nap in his arms/lap after being fed a bottle and given my paci, and him feeling my diapee get all warm from a wetting is a top feeling. This was within a week where I got to be little nearly the whole time, being fed baby food, changed in a family restroom and in the backseat of the car (Not to be tmi, but I even had a bit of an upset tummy and had a very impromptu backseat change that he handled like a pro!! I was so ready to say I could handle it but he didn’t want his baby to do it on her own and my heart melted sooo hard), allowed to take naps and play and watch little cartoons all under my daddy’s supervision.
It’s been nearly two years since I was able to see my daddy and I can’t wait to not only see him but get that level of littleness again!

• Love
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea, Deleted member 74558, sfsjca and 10 others
1)Bath, being cared and washed
2) after bath care. Small massage with oil.
3) diapered - onesie - footed pajama
4) get feeded with a bottle of milk
5) being put to bed with my paci

Have a ni e baby night... and baby dreams

• Love
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea, QTnPLASTIC, ILuvDiapers and 3 others
Being swaddled up snuggly in a blankie , held close to her and bottle fed . I think I melted in to a big glob of baby boy .

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea, ILuvDiapers, Blekyss and 2 others
michaelmc said:
this one is somewhat hard for there are many things that can trigger the little side of me. but i would have to say feeling most baby like is being given a bottle while being changed

• Love
Reactions: DBabygirl2, ILuvDiapers, Blekyss and 1 other person
michaelmc said:
today i had to sit on the baby potty and go number 2 right in front of my mommy and her friends while sucking my paci, she proceeded to change me with her friends still watching. I felt like an actual baby

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: DiaperB26, babadada, Canary and 9 others
Back