What’s the cheapest plastic backed diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fbiman6280

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hello I am asking people if they know of the cheapest plastic backed diaper. I don’t care about how thin or the performanc. I wear megamax everyday but need a plastic backed for night time. I don’t wet the bed but I usually go when I get up and sometimes number 2. I just need something that will hold one wetting and maby a number2 untill I wake up and get ready for the day and switch to my megamax. I really love sleeping in plastic diapers and don’t want to waist a megamax if I do a number2 Early in the morning thanks. I’m looking for something under 20 dollars. I can only seem to find clothbacked ones.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Bertie63
Depends fitted brief

L1170406.jpeg.jpg

Reactions: Jorelaxed
For Europe would be Formacare Comfort/ About 60p a nappy and they handle pretty well for their cost.

Any store brand diapers plastic backed diapers I have found !

Tranquility All through the night or aka ATN is the cheapest I know of which is why that's what my insurance buys me... With a booster can hold multiple wettings and hold up to a number 2 just fine. I'm fully incontinent and I go through 3 or 4 a day on average....6 to 8 if my IBS is acting up. ..they have worked well for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back