What's the biggest your stash has ever been?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monkeypuzzler said:
This might seem very excessive but I don't like change so when Tena announced they was going cloth backed then I started to hoard them...

Same for me. When Tena announced it for Europe, I began to accumulate the Tena Maxi. One day I was lucky and could purchase 100 packs at a stupefying low price from a medical store that was going out of business. So my Tena stack should last a couple of years.

Well got like 45 but i might get some of the small cloth tena.

kinda said:
I could take some off your hands.

I have sold or given them away on occasion, usually because I got the wrong size. But right now I don't have any diapers I can't use

About 200-250 adult diapers spanning 5 brands (Bambino Awwsocute Snuggies(now Tykiables)Abena Dry 24/7) and about 500-600 baby diapers from like 6 or 8 brands I think if I can name them(Huggies Overnight(case) Pampers Easy Ups(case) Cuddle Ups Goodnites Luvs(case) Walgreen's Pull Ups with the My Little Pony prints). Its been a while since I did a tally. It all in storage now. Will be getting them back after my work commitment.

kinda said:
I could take some off your hands.

kinda, As see from my post, I have quiet a few lying around and might have some you could take off my hands. Send me a PM

Kinda if you are within a drive able distance I am about to give away like ten more cases of ATN'S if you want them your welcome you them,I simply have more supply then I use, last month I gave away 8 cases and I am still overwhelmed with extra diapers that I don't have a place to store so if medium ATN'S fit you are welcome to them along with four cases of bedpads.

One time I bought a whole pack of Underjams while I was only halfway into a pack of the Parent's Choice Goodnites from Walmart mostly because I hated the Walmart ones. Cool designs, but in terms of quality, they were pretty crap. Which is funny because messing is a thing we sometimes do.

Last edited:
Most of my collection is baby diapers (easy to pick up a pack or two every week on sale with coupons). Right now it is by far it's biggest. I have probably around 150 diapers (pampers baby dry, extra protection, and cruisers along with some huggies little snugglers, little movers and goodnites). I need to start building my adult diaper stash, but they're so much more expensive (though definitely worth it). I'd also like to build up a cloth diaper collection. I also plan on starting to save a few from each purchase for the future to look back on, so that should build the stash even more.

when Tena announced they was going cloth backed then I started to hoard them
Me too. I still have perhaps 600 of the Tena stockpile left amongst the 1200 or so in the collection at the moment. This is the biggest it's ever been because although I have not been wearing 24/7 and my usage has probably halved, I've carried on buying steadily while trying out new brands. And now I'm happy with the alternatives (not quite sure why they felt so irreplaceable at the time) the Tena stash is not shrinking so fast.

For me, the most i've had stockpiled would've been around 100. Course, hiding them from nosy parents was the hard part. Luckily I knew how to turn an old, unused laundry chute in my walk in closet(used for storage) as a hiding spot

Tetra said:
Kinda if you are within a drive able distance I am about to give away like ten more cases of ATN'S if you want them your welcome you them,I simply have more supply then I use, last month I gave away 8 cases and I am still overwhelmed with extra diapers that I don't have a place to store so if medium ATN'S fit you are welcome to them along with four cases of bedpads.
Unfortunately I am not close. I'm in Texas.

I bought 180 in one go once, over the counter too.

My stash usually varies from 100-200 but half of which i don't use. I have loads of old style attends L9 with full plastic backing that are far too big for me.

HMMMMMM 4 cases of Attends
3 cases of L4 Abenas
and I think 2 cases of Bambino's
the attends and abenas came the same day. I was like holy cow what or were am I going to put them all.

Kingsley's+Room+%26+Misc+009.jpg

(not mine)

The most I've had at one time is around 20 diapers. I never buy more than one pack of one type at a time, but sometimes buy two different packs at once.

Obviously this question is slated for disposable folks who like to load up with sheer delight of quantity. As a cloth and plastic underpants guy my largest selection was in college when I had 6-7 vinyl underpants (mostly pull on style, maybe 1 or 2 snap-ons) and about 4 - 5 snap on diapers and 2 - 3 training underpants. Eventually my accidents at night became less so my protection amount became about 2 -3 plastic underpants and 1 snap on diaper and 2-3 adult training briefs. I had to fit all of this in my dorm room, one underwear drawer, and at my largest collection it filled 90% of the space and my daytime underwear barely covered the remaining surface (any more attempting to hide with more regular undewear meant my drawer could not close). Anyone opening my drawer would have noticed a small area of either plastic underpants or some "very thick underwear" showing so I had to keep my protection to a balancing act of a large quantity gives me more time in the week before washing being required at the laundromat but it may lead to someone else in the dorm seeing my stuff bulging out of a drawer. There were no good hiding spaces in a concrete block, small dorm room.

The most I had at one point was a case of 96 Attends. I found it very difficult to find a place to stash them all. Now I pretty much stick to a case of Abena M4's at a time. Much better quality, and more manageable. A few weeks ago I had a full case of 30 goodnites too, so I had about 70 then.

Roughly 250 or so, but mainly because I used to collect vintage baby diapers and pull-ups.

I had one pack of Molicare's, and then found 2 packs of Abena m4 at a local thrift store. So 3 packs of diapers at once, and while living at home with parents and siblings thats a decent size stash.

6 cases of ConfiDry 24/7 medium.

4 cases of Bambino Bellissimo Extra Large.

2 cases of Bambino Bianco Extra Large.

1 case of Bambino Teddy Extra Large.

7 cases of Extra Large TotalDry Plus Protection.

1 case of North Shore Boosters 2XL

1 case of NorthShore Heavy-Duty Liners 2XL IC pads

3 cases of Abri-San 9 IC pads

2 cases of Abri-San 5 IC pads

Diapers, diapers and more diapers. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back