What’s the best UK baby nappy brand for 34” waist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleRascal

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I’m wanting to order some actual nappies that I’ll fit into to get really deep into little space and would love recommendations 🙈

My favourite at the moment are Rearz nappies, do you want thick ones? I really love the Rearz mermaid tales and princess pink nappies, they are really thick and hold lots 🙈 😊
I’ve bought the lil squirts splash a few times as well, they make really nice comfy daytime nappies

I’m a 33-34 waist and mediums fit me well, hope that helps…I get mine from nappies r us

Reactions: ReluctantAdult
Options are going to be limited. You already know about the Aldi ones.

I feel like I used to be just about able to get into size 7 Pampers so size 8 should be more capacious.

Littleabp said:
My favourite at the moment are Rearz nappies, do you want thick ones? I really love the Rearz mermaid tales and princess pink nappies, they are really thick and hold lots 🙈 😊
I’ve bought the lil squirts splash a few times as well, they make really nice comfy daytime nappies

I’m a 33-34 waist and mediums fit me well, hope that helps…I get mine from nappies r us
Sorry ignore my first post, you mean actual baby nappies 🤦‍♂️🙈 …have you seen the post about the Aldi size 7, I’ve just got a pack of those and they fit me 😊

Littleabp said:
Sorry ignore my first post, you mean actual baby nappies 🤦‍♂️🙈 …have you seen the post about the Aldi size 7, I’ve just got a pack of those and they fit me 😊
Yeah just can’t bring myself to walk in and buy them 😂 I’ll wait till some popup on eBay I guess.

LittleMonsterUK said:
Yeah just can’t bring myself to walk in and buy them 😂 I’ll wait till some popup on eBay I guess.
No one will think they are for you.

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Has anyone tried these? If not I’ll test them, I love the print!

Attachments

• 385FF63E-1F4D-4FE8-8E29-B5CFD13664E7.png
    385FF63E-1F4D-4FE8-8E29-B5CFD13664E7.png
    588.3 KB · Views: 35
Pam
Anemone said:
Options are going to be limited. You already know about the Aldi ones.

I feel like I used to be just about able to get into size 7 Pampers so size 8 should be more capacious.
pampers size 8 with the new design, the sides don’t stretch the way they used to with the old baby dry ones, they stretch so far & then snap off. I used to be able to fit into the old style size 8’s, but not the new ones.

Reactions: Anemone
LittleMonsterUK said:
You can do it littlemonster! Go in to Aldis and buy a pack ! No one will think you buying them for yourself (or care) I am going to buy and try soon ! They sound awesome. But I'm busy losing weight at the moment, so I'm gonna wait ! Good luck !

Reactions: littledub1955
Kittyinpink said:
You can do it littlemonster! Go in to Aldis and buy a pack ! No one will think you buying them for yourself (or care) I am going to buy and try soon ! They sound awesome. But I'm busy losing weight at the moment, so I'm gonna wait ! Good luck !
I ordered some online £9.99 not ideal but fuel costs would have matched it anyway, the main problem I’ve got is I can’t drive due to my disability and although my ABDL side is no secret anymore I like my privacy so it’s not buying in store it’s more getting there. If I ask her to buy nappies for me who knows, not something I want to venture into.

LittleMonsterUK said:
I ordered some online £9.99 not ideal but fuel costs would have matched it anyway, the main problem I’ve got is I can’t drive due to my disability and although my ABDL side is no secret anymore I like my privacy so it’s not buying in store it’s more getting there. If I ask her to buy nappies for me who knows, not something I want to venture into.
Fair enough! I still remember how scared and paranoid I was buying them many years ago ! Completely wasted my money of course, no way I could fit them ! Also I didn't understand the sizing numbers 😕.. well I'm looking forward to trying again 🙂 just need to lose two waist sizes...

Reactions: Chrissie
What's the realistic max waist size of the baby ones then?

I
Kittyinpink said:
Fair enough! I still remember how scared and paranoid I was buying them many years ago ! Completely wasted my money of course, no way I could fit them ! Also I didn't understand the sizing numbers 😕.. well I'm looking forward to trying again 🙂 just need to lose two waist sizes...
order online and my career sees the boxes and knows what’s inside it’s not a secret, she even washes my age play apparel. I’ll try them when they arrive and then if they’re amazing and can actually hold up then I’ll request some to be bought (obviously I’d send the money) just not worth it until I know if I like them or not as that’s definitely the next level 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back