What’s it like being a sissy baby

Rahrah1

I’m a sissy boy who loves to use her diapers
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I’m very new to this community and I’m really scared. I’ve had these thoughts in the back of my head for years now. I need help understanding what I’m going through.

• Love
Reactions: Babyizzy, star, ianwee and 2 others
Being a sissy baby is fun, I get to wear dresses and frills while wetting my diaper. Not everyone is sissy just by being abdl but there are enough of us. It really boils down to what you like, how you feel and what will provide you with that sense of self. Not really much point in doing it if your not doing it how you really want to. So if sissy baby is how you feel then that's who you are so embrace it and be true to yourself you can't really change it it's inbuilt into you

Reactions: Floodingpants, tobebabygirl, Bipippa and 9 others
Hi there, I would recommend you Google adult sissy panties. This will open your eyes to what adult babies wear over their diapers. Please don't be scared. This is really a lot of continuous fun!

Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea, Jorelaxed, DLJosie and 2 others
YES clothing has to be the defining moment of wearing all that cute frilly lacy billowing short hem diapered exposed dresses
onesies shortalls and perhaps a skirt here or there and oh my gosh LIONS TIGERS and BEARS the COLORS Neon Pink - Pale
Baby Blue - Sunflower Yellow - Gay Lavender - and of course the benchmark Bright Screaming White !
Don't forget the lacy trimmed socks Mary Janes best with bells and or taps something to augment the crinkle noise making
diaper covers ! Diapers should be voluminous making sure that you are seen in all your petticoated dimensions !
If not wearing a cute sun bonnet then the hair should be make up in pig tails with pretty bow accents.
Accessories to include a Paci - bot bot and thumbless mittens - you really would not want to get out of the sissy baby mode
too easily - make the most of it. To enhance this perhaps include a care giver to speak your language Ga ga Goo Goo and then
leave your computer internet access on so you can read all about these fabulous exciting Sissy Baby adventures no longer
wishing you were there because you are there - you have arrived - it is your time !

Reactions: tobebabygirl, LilAllie, KittyninjaW and 6 others
Ruffled pink panties from line dancing stores are fun to wear.

Reactions: tobebabygirl, Jorelaxed, DLJosie and 3 others
Hi, Rahrah1! I can only speak for myself on this: being a sissy is fun, it all depends on what kind of sissy you want to be. Me? I'm a simple girl who's very active and loves to play, that cuts down a bit on attire selection, meaning not a lot of bows, lace or frilly stuff. My dresses are simple play dresses with light frill on the slightly-puffy sleeves & lower hem, sometimes a matching diaper cover or sometimes no diaper cover at all...always an AB pacifier on a Hello Kitty leash, plus I wear either grey canvas flats or black canvas Mary Janes...with lightly-frilled socks. Being a little girl is fun!

Reactions: babybenji, foxkits, Jorelaxed and 2 others
sorry but a Sissy baby isn't fun, it is a contonius battle between what you realy are and feels good by, and the world outsight expect.
You don't choice what you want to be, you are !! and that is difficult, My wife is very open minded in this, but to accept that I am.. and live in private as a Sissy is Nice but also a struggle

Reactions: NappiedSissyJessica, Deleted member 66129, Kayleigh and 4 others
Sissyguus1 said:
sorry but a Sissy baby isn't fun, it is a contonius battle between what you realy are and feels good by, and the world outsight expect.
You don't choice what you want to be, you are !! and that is difficult, My wife is very open minded in this, but to accept that I am.. and live in private as a Sissy is Nice but also a struggle
I don't feel much of a struggle: being a little girl in diapers & simple dresses lets me enjoy a kind of innocence, some softness & sweetness outside the 'convention', the freedom of being outside of the expected mold. I still have boy parts and love how they feel & what they do, but I love the girl world, cuddling teddy bears, holding them close while in a lightly frilly nightie or shortalls & a blouse with pink hi-tops and ruffle socks...or wearing the same get-up Sue Ellen wears and loving how free it feels. All while in a thick diaper. It feels like a whole new world to explore, so much uncharted territory. 🧸🍼🤗🥰

• Love
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea, babybenji, tobebabygirl and 3 others
I’m actually quite new to the lifestyle as well and so I don’t have much experience in it. I’ve stopped wearing male clothing all together and only wear a female clothing when I go out. So far I’ve noticed that no one really says anything about it but I have actually gotten some comments, good ones. I never used to get those comments in my male clothing. Most of them are about other people liking my tops.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Deleted member 66129, bobbi and 2 others
For me, I'm not transgender, but when I'm in little space, I'm a little girl. All my toys, pacifiers and bottles are for girls. I carry my baby doll around the house that makes me feel even more like a little girl, but I have no desire to be a woman

• Love
Reactions: tobebabygirl, Humperdink2, KittyninjaW and 5 others

What’s it like being a sissy baby ?​

First and foremost is being dressed for this enhancing pleasurable scene.
Diapers preferably more than one to make the session last longer.
Plastic crinkly panties with ruffles lace trim to show off and the ever so
short petticoats putting this show on display.
A puffy sleeved dress of suitable short length to show off the pettis and
plastic crinkly diaper panties - Oh and a locking back zipper closing.
Lacy frilly detailing on the socks - contrasting mary janes with bells - lots
of bells to not go so quietly in your quest.
To make sure you don't wander off a set of reins with waist fastenings
for the thumbless locking mittens.
Since you are bell bound and crinkly sound proofed there is no need for
any more noise so a locking penis gag to suck on in silence or maybe one
of the split tongue gags so only ga ga goo goo can be faintly heard.

Now you need a caretaker partner to take you out about the town -
a walk in that park - a stroll though woods - at least of length that those
pretties will be used - what are you wearing those diapers for ?
Did you think you could rest along the way ?
No rest for you - you are after all wearing your very own personal porta
potty - so skip the loo my darling sissy baby enjoy your fantasy day out !
A wetting you will go around the may pole !

And don't waste a moment of your fun !

Reactions: maxgood, SissyPwincessAndrea, Bipippa and 5 others
Being a sissy baby is different for everyone. I personally enjoy wearing dresses and skirts at times to show off my cute diapers. My wife who will role play as mommy or sitter sometimes. She will Dom me and really get me to be a sissy little girl. If I know that I am going out during the day or may have someone over. I will put regular clothes on, but wear some cute panties and a sports bra to still give me that sissy feelings. I do have girl bottles, sippy cups, pacifiers, etc for my special times at night. That is s basic summary for me. I could go on, but I know you girls don't like to read long stories mostnof the times.

• Love
Reactions: tobebabygirl, Saltyboy, satin and 4 others
Hi I'm a 50 year old man 2grown daughters,split from wife now I am a 18 months old baby girl at home in my pink nappy white tights pink frilly dress pink patent mary-janes blonde wig crawling I bought a playpen too dolls everything pink goo goo Cumbernauld xx

• Love
Reactions: tobebabygirl, bobbi, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
I'm not a sissy exactly. However, I am a trans girl who originally viewed myself as kinda one before I completely accepted myself as a girl. I still do my little girl things though as of recreating my childhood in a way. What it consists of for me is quite a few things. First, I sometimes wear diapers because I never know when I might have an accident (which is kinda true even in normal life, but I don't usually give myself protection in public when I'm wearing my more grown up myself clothes). Also, my diaper makes a decent tucking device. I feel really happy when my body lets me pee my diaper in my sleep without any conscience. I feel like such a little girl then. My diaper is usually either a Goodnite or a size 7 baby diaper. The size 7s are good for cost, but the Goodnites feel more girly and are more comfortable and I can wear them all day, unlike the baby diapers that will snap after so long. Then, I will wear an outfit from the girls section at a store which generally leans more childish. Just the thought of going back to kids clothes feels awesome to me, and doing it feels really nice. The clothes usually consist of things like shirts with childish prints and shorts/pants with the tightening straps on them of childish designs with only a few exceptions. Leggings and one piece bathing suits are also good for me. Then have Sketchy my teddy bear who is also trans like me and we are there to support each other and make ourselves feel better. I sleep with her every night. I also like to suck on my girly pacifier sometimes, but often don't bother despite the comfort it gives me. I also enjoy eating small lunches as me and it makes me feel extra good to not gain any weight. I also like sippy cups, but I often don't use them and currently don't possess one. Either way, I am not technically a sissy since I am a trans girl, but since my childhood was not what I wanted, it can kinda work in a sorta similar way, just a little different. I just love feeling like a little girl. My little age is kinda varying from like a 5 year old who uses diapers and pacis to a preteen who sometimes wets herself. I just like feeling like me more than anything. A girl is who I am, and simulating my childhood again as myself is quite a comforting thing to me.

Reactions: ginnysissyadultbaby, tobebabygirl, Babyizzy and 3 others
binkyb said:
Being a sissy baby is fun, I get to wear dresses and frills while wetting my diaper. Not everyone is sissy just by being abdl but there are enough of us. It really boils down to what you like, how you feel and what will provide you with that sense of self. Not really much point in doing it if your not doing it how you really want to. So if sissy baby is how you feel then that's who you are so embrace it and be true to yourself you can't really change it it's inbuilt into you
yes this is my dream so thank you for your info

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
this is something I have been trying to figure out myself for the longest time and I still cant tell, from seeing the thread "Sissies and Little Girls" I fit as a sissy (or sissy little) since I used to think I just enjoy the embarrassment of wearing girls clothing and that it was not that I myself wear for my own enjoyment.

if what that thread say is right (which I dont think it can be 100% of the time) I am more likely a sissy little then just a LG since there are parts of my enjoyment of being a little that do come down to embarrassment/ humiliation but then I hit a bump in the road since being just a sissy little (or baby) means that you dont regress at all and that the very meaning of being a sissy (of any type) at the end of the day is that you are not regressed at all but just a adult that has gets enjoyment out of being forced in to wearing girls clothes (of any age) which you maybe happen to love anyway.

I dont know if that is at all true but if it is I am not likely a sissy since I do like to regress, I do like little girls clothes (and some times bigger girls clothes) but not because I enjoy being forced in to them, what makes this so hard for me,

I feel like I have a little girl side that is aged from 5 to 7 that is diapered (you could say because they wet the bad or cant hold out most of the time) but acts babyish/ bratty maybe 30% of the time (so not very much) and as one of many ways to deal with my little that sometimes breaks the rules or is just not doing what they are told get punished by sometimes being treated like a baby in a embarrassing way which my little side secretly likes/ wants.

so yeah does that make me a mix of the 2? or am just a little that likes to picks fights to secretly be treated like a baby again? in my mind anyone can be to a point embarrassed/ humiliated and enjoy it, that is what teasing is all about.

Last edited:
Reactions: Babyizzy, MummysLittleSissy and Saltyboy
To me, it's like embracing a part of me that I had to let go for a very long time. It's like having again the possibility of being helpless, tender, feminine. It's like living something society and family taught me out of when I was little, since "it was not appropriate for a boy". I have this strong sense of loss in me about that: I don't if others feel the same, but I feel like my adultness was already 'built' by extrinsic forces way back then, when I was an actual little, just looking for mommy's affection.

Being a sissy baby for me is wearing diapers, soft pink clothes, having a pacifier between my lips all the time, always hugging stuffie friends. It means laying down on my playmat for coloring time, cuddles with mommy. it means watching Disney movies, singing all the songs and clapping my hands on Mommy's lap. It means feeling hers, just hers, protected and loved like never before. It means leaving behind my adulthood and being helpless, totally helpless. It means I'm not even a boy anymore, because mommy sees just a little girl in me - and through her eyes, I sees that too. It means becoming tiny, soft, and dependent as a sissy can be, and being relieved by the sense of shame that I had about that, since my humiliation is now what makes me precious for my Mommy.

Stefy ⭐

• Love
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea, tobebabygirl, MummysLittleSissy and 7 others
RuffRuff said:
Being a sissy baby is different for everyone. I personally enjoy wearing dresses and skirts at times to show off my cute diapers. My wife who will role play as mommy or sitter sometimes. She will Dom me and really get me to be a sissy little girl. If I know that I am going out during the day or may have someone over. I will put regular clothes on, but wear some cute panties and a sports bra to still give me that sissy feelings. I do have girl bottles, sippy cups, pacifiers, etc for my special times at night. That is s basic summary for me. I could go on, but I know you girls don't like to read long stories mostnof the times.
Your very fortunate to have an understanding partner

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
BabyprinceS said:
To me, it's like embracing a part of me that I had to let go for a very long time. It's like having again the possibility of being helpless, tender, feminine. It's like living something society and family taught me out of when I was little, since "it was not appropriate for a boy". I have this strong sense of loss in me about that: I don't if others feel the same, but I feel like my adultness was already 'built' by extrinsic forces way back then, when I was an actual little, just looking for mommy's affection.

Being a sissy baby for me is wearing diapers, soft pink clothes, having a pacifier between my lips all the time, always hugging stuffie friends. It means laying down on my playmat for coloring time, cuddles with mommy. it means watching Disney movies, singing all the songs and clapping my hands on Mommy's lap. It means feeling hers, just hers, protected and loved like never before. It means leaving behind my adulthood and being helpless, totally helpless. It means I'm not even a boy anymore, because mommy sees just a little girl in me - and through her eyes, I sees that too. It means becoming tiny, soft, and dependent as a sissy can be, and being relieved by the sense of shame that I had about that, since my humiliation is now what makes me precious for my Mommy.

Stefy ⭐
This very sweet and so brave to be so open and honest, Stefy. I too only see my sissy baby as a baby girl. That is all I know her as, even when she has to pretend to be a big boy she is only pretending.

Reactions: BabyprinceS and BobbiSueEllen
BellasMommy said:
This very sweet and so brave to be so open and honest, Stefy. I too only see my sissy baby as a baby girl. That is all I know her as, even when she has to pretend to be a big boy she is only pretending.
Your sissy baby is lucky to have such an awesome and caring mommy how you must be 🌸

Reactions: duckling, BellasMommy, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Back