What ya doing right now?

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
00.15 here in the UK, what ya up to right now

Setting up a 120 gallon snake enclosure.

Reactions: I12BLittle89, Lua24, Woncrinklz and 1 other person
Avoiding the rest of the house work.

• Haha
Reactions: theancientmariner, warmfeeling and BigAl2
BigAl1 said:
Ha. Are the snakes ready

Reactions: BigAl2
egor said:
Crack it out. then feet up

Yes he is ready for a bigger enclosure. Red tail boa.

• Wow
Reactions: Sealander
Watching Toy Story 3 by myself. Wife is out late. She’s heading home. Trying to stay warm.

BigAl1 said:
Cool. I had a ball python for 6+ years. It grew to a good 4 feet.

Reactions: BigAl2 and nectar0001
egor said:
You're a cat. You don't have to. And as a fellow cat myself, I agree. We must hide while the hoomans do their house work. It's our privilege. Meow🐈

Watching my son shoot his black powder rifle. It's a percussion cap style. I really do find old technology like this fascinating.

• Love
Reactions: ABDLlover, dogboy and Edgewater
Just in from cleaning the snow cover off my weather station. Long, slow walk out to it in near 30" of snow at the house down to 20" at the station. Wind has piled it more near the house. Slow trip out to the station pushing deep snow, but a quicker trip back in with a path in place.

At the moment, sitting and relaxing considering a lazy afternoon nap!

Last edited:
Reactions: Tomtomthedl and I12BLittle89
Edgewater said:
Just in from cleaning the snow cover off my weather station. Long, slow walk out to it in near 30" of snow at the house down to 20" at the station. Wing has piled it more near the house. Slow trip out to the station pushing deep snow, but a quicker trip back in with a path in place.

At the moment, sitting and relaxing considering a lazy afternoon nap!
I just took the trash out and slipped on the ice. I’m warming back up to work on removing the dead battery from my wife’s car to get it replaced. I haven’t left the house in two days. I’m caught between it’s too cold and I can’t go anywhere with a dead car to now I’m getting cabin fever and now have my other car to drive.

Reactions: warmfeeling and Edgewater
Consider starting your car first, prior to pulling the battery from her car!

If it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't have any luck at all! Hence the recommendation of Starting Your's First! Been There!!

Reactions: warmfeeling and I12BLittle89
We got our shopping list together. And going shopping after the Sunday crowed slows down. A cold week ahead.

• Love
Reactions: warmfeeling and Edgewater
Edgewater said:
Consider starting your car first, prior to pulling the battery from her car!

If it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't have any luck at all! Hence the recommendation of Starting Your's First! Been There!!
I started the car but it’s running rough and there’s a check engine light now. I ran the starter for about 2-3 minutes. I was afraid I was going to burn out my starter. I’m letting it warm up now. I’m waiting to take the car off life support.

Last edited:
Reactions: warmfeeling
Hunting for plastic pants

Watching cartoons

Working remote on a Sunday to afford a better life for me and my mommy/wife. Not diapered unfortunately.

Reactions: theancientmariner
That sounds rough

Just got back from the store getting stuff for dinner tonight and breakfast tomorrow and now getting ready to watch football.

Back