what would you want to see in an abdl test

OriginalT

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Carer
hello! if there is already something like this, I havnt seen it ( at least the way im imagining it) so lemme know if there is

so im thinking about making a quiz or short "baby questionnaire" for people to fill out, just to use as a way of looking at your little side maybe from a different perspective, to maybe realize things about yourself or even to make it easier to articulate needs to partners or friends. maybe if i can find a way to do it or make a website I could show what percetnage of people who took the quizz answerd ( Anonomously of course). Im sort of imagining it just as an ABDL themed version of bdsmtest.org

If I were to do this, would you want to participate? what kind of things or questions would you like to see? what sort of applications would this be useful for? I want to make it more or less just something for you to fill out and look at, sort of meditative?

anyway, lemme know what you guys think

Reactions: TexasToast11, siysiy, Halibut and 1 other person
Awesome, I really really love personality tests!

Since it kinda sounds like you want to mimic the BDSM test so I'll tailor my input towards creating something similar.

I'd recommend using Quotev since you don't need to make a new website and because it tracks how many users got the same result but it could never do something as specific as BDSM test.... Still there's so much quiz making software out there that there have to be ones that would suit your needs better.

I'd certainly participate but I'm not 100% how to help you since I'm not sure what approach your taking.

If you know you want to do the BDSM quiz approach, collect a ton of common universal and non universal things and ABDL says they like or dislike and base questions off that. It would be easier for someone like to notice what's missing than all the obvious things that could go into that list.

PS nice taste with Brightheart Raccoon

Reactions: OriginalT
SicartheaSpikefan said:
Awesome, I really really love personality tests!

Since it kinda sounds like you want to mimic the BDSM test so I'll tailor my input towards creating something similar.

I'd recommend using Quotev since you don't need to make a new website and because it tracks how many users got the same result but it could never do something as specific as BDSM test.... Still there's so much quiz making software out there that there have to be ones that would suit your needs better.

I'd certainly participate but I'm not 100% how to help you since I'm not sure what approach your taking.

If you know you want to do the BDSM quiz approach, collect a ton of common universal and non universal things and ABDL says they like or dislike and base questions off that. It would be easier for someone like to notice what's missing than all the obvious things that could go into that list.

PS nice taste with Brightheart Raccoon
Yeah, sort of mimicking the BDSM test and using personality tests is what I'm imaging here, thanks for the input!

And might I say that Bear from Franklin the Turtle is an excellent pick as well 😋

Hee, hee

I was thinking about this as there are lots of question some one could ask on a test.

I ended up finding something on the internet about questions you can ask to find out about someone, so I made it about being ABDL Little.

found one on the internet and made it about be a little.

They are good questions that I am shore we will have fun with them.

I open a sperate post with the questionnaire and It would be interesting to read replays.

Hugs

Back