What would the theme tune to your life be ?

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc, SebUK97 and BobbiSueEllen

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc, Kirisin and BobbiSueEllen
I take sooo many meds that i think this one appropriate...

🤣

• Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
After losing my wife:

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: michaelmc, TeddyBearCowboy, SebUK97 and 1 other person
  • Love
Reactions: michaelmc and BobbiSueEllen
Today....

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc and BobbiSueEllen

Someone is bound to put this down or at least wanted too so why not. I see nothing wrong with this song or video. Just someone who is fed up of all the stupidity and hate in the world. People seam to forget it was his concert that a mad gunman unload over 1000 rounds into the crowd. killing 60 & wounding over 400 of his fans. None of this shit does happen in a small town. Small town or not people are tired of the senseless violence. I seen these same images EVERY DAMN DAY FOR 2 YEARS!!.. When the media was fine with allowing it happen, all in the name of fighting racisms. I do not listen to much country music... but I am a proud second amendment supporting Okie from the heartland!!

I wish people would listen to the words and not the Agenda pushing Media. How many rap songs are ok singing about killing each other and and or even the police? But people have a problem with this??

I am Sorry if I offend anyone here as it is not my intent. We are a family and I love every member here based on who they are not their gender, race or sexual preference. We all need to say enough of the BS and start standing up for ourselves and our country.
I love this country & I love our veterans that fight to defend our freedom and rights. I love the first amendment just as much as the second. Those stars and stripes mean so much more to me than I can describe. Anyway I will stop talking as I am most certain I am going to get moderated for this. But I wish every American here would ask themselves when is enough going to be enough.

But right now this Song describes my feeling best living in this once great nation. So dose this one. I am surprised if people are not going to say it is wrong too.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: stinkape, LittleAndAlone, michaelmc and 3 others
You a
Diaperman95 said:

Someone is bound to put this down or at least wanted too so why not. I see nothing wrong with this song or video. Just someone who is fed up of all the stupidity and hate in the world. People seam to forget it was his concert that a mad gunman unload over 1000 rounds into the crowd. killing 60 & wounding over 400 of his fans. None of this shit does happen in a small town. Small town or not people are tired of the senseless violence. I seen these same images EVERY DAMN DAY FOR 2 YEARS!!.. When the media was fine with allowing it happen, all in the name of fighting racisms. I do not listen to much country music... but I am a proud second amendment supporting Okie from the heartland!!

I wish people would listen to the words and not the Agenda pushing Media. How many rap songs are ok singing about killing each other and and or even the police? But people have a problem with this??

I am Sorry if I offend anyone here as it is not my intent. We are a family and I love every member here based on who they are not their gender, race or sexual preference. We all need to say enough of the BS and start standing up for ourselves and our country.
I love this country & I love our veterans that fight to defend our freedom and rights. I love the first amendment just as much as the second. Those stars and stripes mean so much more to me than I can describe. Anyway I will stop talking as I am most certain I am going to get moderated for this. But I wish every American here would ask themselves when is enough going to be enough.

But right now this Song describes my feeling best living in this once great nation. So dose this one. I am surprised if people are not going to say it is wrong too.

You’re spot on. I’m so proud to be an American! I’m only 25 but I get it. My dad is a combat USMC veteran and a retired State Police officer. My soon to be husband (Sep 2nd) is a US Army combat veteran an a Sheriff’s Deputy. My blood runs red white and blue. God bless our veterans, current service members, police, firefighters and first responders.

• Love
Reactions: LittleAndAlone, michaelmc, vp39 and 1 other person
This is so me.https://youtu.be/GI6_cvAQDrM

Reactions: michaelmc and Diaperman95
Thank you! It means a lot for me to hear other people say they are proud to be American and respect our constitution and flag. Tell you Father and soon to be hubby Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I must say I never believed in my life, that I would see people burning our flag in our own streets. I m praying so hard for our country. We have lost our way we prayer out of school then the pledge to our flag. Not just the flag but our country.

Congrats on your upcoming wedding. You have a good man!

• Love
Reactions: SofiaInPampers

Reactions: michaelmc
There are many of them, and unfortunately, some are custom songs I play in an online game.

However, this one of them:

Reactions: michaelmc
Diaperman95 said:
Thank you! It means a lot for me to hear other people say they are proud to be American and respect our constitution and flag. Tell you Father and soon to be hubby Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I must say I never believed in my life, that I would see people burning our flag in our own streets. I m praying so hard for our country. We have lost our way we prayer out of school then the pledge to our flag. Not just the flag but our country.

Congrats on your upcoming wedding. You have a good man!
Thank you for your kind words.

eh ? , what ? Oh yes :

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: stinkape, geka, dogboy and 1 other person
Hemix said:
There are many of them, and unfortunately, some are custom songs I play in an online game.

However, this one of them:

The lyrics 🤣 puts me in mind off...
Deep south "In hell I'll be in good company "

Last edited:
michaelmc said:
The lyrics 🤣 puts me in mind off...
Deep south "In hell I'll be in good company "
I can't see it 😯

• Haha
Reactions: SebUK97
Hemix said:
I can't see it 😯
I know! .. why youtube make links that don't work is beyond me , so thats why i wrote the band and song down .:mad:
If you've not heard it before it's a great tune ! (y)

michaelmc said:
I know! .. why youtube make links that don't work is beyond me , so thats why i wrote the band and song down .:mad:
If you've not heard it before it's a great tune ! (y)
The videoclip looks funny and very creative 😯

Ohhh, there's another great one that defines my life when I'm pissed off because I "get unlucky" and something is going wrong, like... my printer not working or a coding error.

• Haha
Reactions: littleph0enix, BobbiSueEllen and michaelmc
I love all the music from the star wars films, 9.5 weeks, top gun (Berlin - Take my breath away), and the 50 shades of grey trilogy. The music reminds me of my childhood, late teens and my fetish journey which were the best years of my life.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and michaelmc
Back