What was your first ABDL diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grayjedi89 said:
Just wondering what everyone first ABDL diaper was. Mine was ABU Space when they first came out. They were really cool at the time because it was the first time I've seen a diaper like that for adults. Still one of my favs!
Bambino v2. I had never seen an adult diaper before, outside of the medicinal ones at grocery stores, and I had no idea that a diaper could make me feel secure, comfy AND cute

Yooo said:
My first ABDL diaper was the Little Paws in Medium. I was in high school and I was trying to find a way to get them without my snoopy parents finding out. I actually ended up finding some on craigslist. I reached out and bought a pack for $25 and met a guy at a gas station to buy them. I was a happy kid.

In retrospect, I feel sorry for the bloke who sold me those, that probably was a bad experience for him seeing a high school kid arrive to buy from him. 😂
I sold some of my stash because it didn't fit - trusted the stated size range and got diapers too small for me. Sold many bags to people skinnier than me, for much below retail, rather than throwing them away. Win-win. I don't have to take such a loss, and they get a good deal. Don't feel bad for the seller, odds are good you did them a favor.

What I feel worse about is hearing people finding good ABDL diapers in thrift stores. There's a good chance theres a story behind that - parent finding their kid's stash and getting rid of it, spouse saying diapers go or I go, purge slope of the binge/purge cycle, etc. Still a chance of someone just not wanting to try to sell locally and donating them instead I suppose, but I'm always expecting it to be something less fortunate for the former owner.

• Sad
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21 and Yooo
ABU Little Pawz back in 2016. I still have a couple from that first pack

bambinod said:
I sold some of my stash because it didn't fit - trusted the stated size range and got diapers too small for me. Sold many bags to people skinnier than me, for much below retail, rather than throwing them away. Win-win. I don't have to take such a loss, and they get a good deal. Don't feel bad for the seller, odds are good you did them a favor.

What I feel worse about is hearing people finding good ABDL diapers in thrift stores. There's a good chance theres a story behind that - parent finding their kid's stash and getting rid of it, spouse saying diapers go or I go, purge slope of the binge/purge cycle, etc. Still a chance of someone just not wanting to try to sell locally and donating them instead I suppose, but I'm always expecting it to be something less fortunate for the former owner.
That's definitely true. I was just thinking of how he would feel when he suddenly realized that he was selling to a 16 year old 😂

But yes there's a lot of reasons people sell what they bought for much less.

Mine were ABU Super Dry Kids — the old ones from 10 years ago. I liked them because they were my first adult diaper, but they were terrible in hindsight. They would leak rather easily, and the tapes could not be readjusted due to lack of a glossy landing zone. The new ones are much better.

• Wow
Reactions: PlastiBrain
i think my first was LFB Little Dreamers

I know this isn't ABDL, but the first diaper that helped me be ABDL were Pull-ups, with the Toy Story designs (there was also one for Looney Tunes at the time)

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
Pretty sure mine was a Cuddlz one from 15 years ago

My first "ABDL" diaper was Crinklz Astronaut. They are still my favorite to this day!

I feel old too saying Bambino's classico haha!

TD712 said:
I know this isn't ABDL, but the first diaper that helped me be ABDL were Pull-ups, with the Toy Story designs (there was also one for Looney Tunes at the time)
I started with pullups, and I honestly don't remember why I tried adult diapers. I just know that I love them

LittleForBig Nursery Blue.

I new ABDL was for me because when I first put the diaper on (my first ever ABDL diaper) I felt like I was being given a million dollars. Prior to that I had tried a few store brand/medical/icky diapers.

Not many other life experiences were as exhilarating and enjoyable as that moment was.

Last edited:
My first ABDL diaper was ABU Cushies.

Reactions: BigKid25
Rearz Safari was my first. I was living in a large city at the time. There was a pharmacy near my place that sold abdl diapers because of influence from abdl's in the area. I went in and bought 3 packs. Had to pack two in a large shopping bag and another in a backpack to get it home (I took the bus).

The first premium diaper I wore was an Abena M4. I have never worn a printed diaper. The only diaper I have worn from an ABDL company is Rearz Inspire Original. They are very comfy.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
A sampler pack of two Rearz Li’l Squirts, just over a year ago. Amazing how long I waited to try that. (And then a case of Li’l Monsters I’m still enjoying every once in a while.)

ABU BMX-diaper and/ or ABU super dry kids. realy don't know

I was given a bambino teddy and a classic as my first experience with adult baby diapers, but the first that I bought myself were rearz spoiled footprints that are great, and some crummy SDK's I regret spending my money on.

LittleJ123 said:
My first "ABDL" diaper was Crinklz Astronaut. They are still my favorite to this day!

Crinklz Astronaut (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

Reactions: LittleJ123 and RedPandaDL
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back