What to expect inside a DDLB/DDLG relationship as the little?

LikesLittleBagels

Padded, and ready for littlespace!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hello!,
I am very new to this world of DL/DDLB; nonetheless, I am excited to get into it! I was looking for a relationship and would like some ideas of what to expect. Could ya'll share some of your experiences good or Bad; likewise, any tips on where to look for relationship within the DDLB/BBLG community's, aswell as red flags!

Thank you, sincerely LovesLittleBagels :)

Since turning 18 I have had several DDLG/ABDL relationships, both of which I found enjoyable for their own reasons. All of my CGs have been met through Fetlife, a decently popular kink site that acts less as a dating site but more like a kinky Facebook, lol. Plenty of people use it to date or find partners in niche scenes such as ABDL/DDLG(B) since it allows you to upload pictures and join groups based on your interests among other things.
Green flags for me are when someone:
Asks to know you, not just about your kink side (I’m using the term kink whether it’s sexual or not since it’s easier)
Doesn’t send unsolicited pics or demands
Respects your boundaries
Is willing to take it slow
Wants to know your comfort level with certain things, and shows an interest in your well being rather than just an interest in their own pleasure/getting some kink play.
Have compatible interests/lifestyles just like with vanilla dating
Does not pressure you to reply beyond your pace/doesn’t spam you with messages
Is respectful, and doesn’t call you names you didn’t consent to (the amount of people who will immediately try and say that they’re your daddy or you’re their little is kind of crazy and it feels gross every time)
Willing to answer the same questions they ask, and they seem like a genuine person (not like they’re just trying to play a role)
Doesn’t want to meet up right away, wants to take the time to get to know you for both of y’all’s safety
Just acts like a normal, respectful human!! It’s wild how many people do not do so since it’s through a screen and not face to face.
Red flags would be the opposite of any of these, at least for me. My experiences have been mainly positive, but I had to do a lot of sifting through potential people to get to someone who was genuine as well as a good match. In these niche lifestyle spaces, people can be really creepy!! The amount of messages I received demanding I send pics or be someone’s babygirl or people seeming kind at first but then not respecting boundaries was pretty astounding. As excited as one can be to have a partner in this, I will always recommend staying on the slow and cautious side.
I can go more into my actual experiences once I met what I deemed to be the right people who then became my CGs, but I’ve already rambled a lot lol. Good luck!

Reactions: LikesLittleBagels
I would post in one of the ABDL personals groups on Fetlife but I don't want to seem desperate and I'm hoping I can find someone at one of the munches hosted by ABDL groups that I intend on going to

Reactions: LikesLittleBagels
lilbabyjooce said:
Since turning 18 I have had several DDLG/ABDL relationships, both of which I found enjoyable for their own reasons. All of my CGs have been met through Fetlife, a decently popular kink site that acts less as a dating site but more like a kinky Facebook, lol. Plenty of people use it to date or find partners in niche scenes such as ABDL/DDLG(B) since it allows you to upload pictures and join groups based on your interests among other things.
Green flags for me are when someone:
Asks to know you, not just about your kink side (I’m using the term kink whether it’s sexual or not since it’s easier)
Doesn’t send unsolicited pics or demands
Respects your boundaries
Is willing to take it slow
Wants to know your comfort level with certain things, and shows an interest in your well being rather than just an interest in their own pleasure/getting some kink play.
Have compatible interests/lifestyles just like with vanilla dating
Does not pressure you to reply beyond your pace/doesn’t spam you with messages
Is respectful, and doesn’t call you names you didn’t consent to (the amount of people who will immediately try and say that they’re your daddy or you’re their little is kind of crazy and it feels gross every time)
Willing to answer the same questions they ask, and they seem like a genuine person (not like they’re just trying to play a role)
Doesn’t want to meet up right away, wants to take the time to get to know you for both of y’all’s safety
Just acts like a normal, respectful human!! It’s wild how many people do not do so since it’s through a screen and not face to face.
Red flags would be the opposite of any of these, at least for me. My experiences have been mainly positive, but I had to do a lot of sifting through potential people to get to someone who was genuine as well as a good match. In these niche lifestyle spaces, people can be really creepy!! The amount of messages I received demanding I send pics or be someone’s babygirl or people seeming kind at first but then not respecting boundaries was pretty astounding. As excited as one can be to have a partner in this, I will always recommend staying on the slow and cautious side.
I can go more into my actual experiences once I met what I deemed to be the right people who then became my CGs, but I’ve already rambled a lot lol. Good luck!
I cannot express how thankful I am, true lifesaver you are! I will definitely be on the look out in the said website; another thing, I would love to hear your story! Thank you again!

Back