What to do with custom made AB clothing that doesn't fit anymore?

memorychick

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
I haven't encountered this problem yet as I have never ordered custom AB clothing before, but for those of you who have, have you ever lost or gained so much weight that your baby clothes didn't fit anymore and if so what did you do?

This is a very interesting question. I will be following the thread for what others do.

I have never needed to get rid of AB clothing that was not worn out but I guess I would just throw it in the trash like I do clothes that are worn out.

I've given stuff for free to my friends. Now I don't have any ABDL friends IRL, so it would be a bit more of a challenge..

TyphaHare said:
I've given stuff for free to my friends. Now I don't have any ABDL friends IRL, so it would be a bit more of a challenge..
Interesting...

I have my first ever order of a sleeper a snugasabug to be exact the ones that are warm for winter, sadly it was snug when I received it and now it doesn't fit, its too tight and very uncomfortable, but the fact I paid it 89$ with shipping, I can't resolve myself to throw it in the trash, I can put it on still but its tight and I could never sleep with it. Its navy blue so not AB/DL themed, but I never ever though about selling it, I may have used it 10-15 times.

I've seen people sell old clothing at cons or on fetlife. I've also given away clothing to friends. Or you could try to reuse them to make new clothing if they are too big.

Sell it.

Back