What to do as a First Timer? IMPORTANT UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Undisclosed said:
In addition I have discussed with her that she should have a plan for the time we spend such that we have a clear starting and ending point.

It sounds like you have just about everything covered. :)

Word of advice about your time together though.
I would stay try to leave the ending time somewhat open. If you go into in knowing you will be doing this from say 5pm to 9pm it might take away from the experience as one or both or you might become a clock watcher. If your time together is limited by real life I would suggest setting an alarm, say 15 mins before your decided end time, and then getting rid of, covering, ect, any clocks around, lol.

If things are going well and you are both enjoying your time together (and real life isn't an issue) doing be afraid to extent your time a bit more.
Also, if things aren't going well, feel awkward or whatever, don't keep pushing it, stop and talk more.

Just remember - have fun and don't be afraid to laugh or feel bad if she does, you know because sometimes when two people are together funny happens, lol.

I brought this up to her today and she agrees that having too strict of an ending time is not a good idea. At this point we're nearing the planning stage so we will make sure to have a general time limit but not one that is too strict as to not allow changes. We also know that communication is key so I'm not too worried about that type of thing but thanks for the reminder =)

No Problem, I know how these things can go, lol ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back