What to bring outside ?

David00

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I’m gonna be heading out to the zoo on Saturday for the entire day and besides diapers and wipes, what else should I bring. It’s also my first time going outside with diaper on so any tips ?

Congrats on your future first experience! :)

Are you going alone or with people?? If you are going with people, how comfortable are you with them, and how well do they know you??

Sunglasses! :) May sound comical. They will help with the sun obviously...but more importantly will hide the nervous look in your eyes others may pick up on. Also hides the "pee eyes" ( the look you have when satisfying the urge to pee ).

Wear looser pants or shorts and a longer shirt that is weather and temperature appropriate.

A small bag, whether a backpack or shoulder bag. Put an extra diaper or 2 in it, an extra pair of pants or shorts in case you do happen to leak, as well as a couple drinks and some snacks. If anyone asks about carry-in food, say you are hypoglycemic and need to eat something specific for medical purposes.

If I think of other things before Saturday, I'll post them here.

SkinnyDL said:
Congrats on your future first experience! :)

Are you going alone or with people?? If you are going with people, how comfortable are you with them, and how well do they know you??

Sunglasses! :) May sound comical. They will help with the sun obviously...but more importantly will hide the nervous look in your eyes others may pick up on. Also hides the "pee eyes" ( the look you have when satisfying the urge to pee ).

Wear looser pants or shorts and a longer shirt that is weather and temperature appropriate.

A small bag, whether a backpack or shoulder bag. Put an extra diaper or 2 in it, an extra pair of pants or shorts in case you do happen to leak, as well as a couple drinks and some snacks. If anyone asks about carry-in food, say you are hypoglycemic and need to eat something specific for medical purposes.

If I think of other things before Saturday, I'll post them here.
I’ll be going alone, I don’t think I have it in me just yet to go with family or friends

I was gonna go with Jeans and a hoodie, but I’ll think about using shorts. I’m not sure how noticeable the diaper will be with shorts on though.

Last edited:
BrownGoltang said:
I’m not sure how noticeable the diaper will be with shorts on though.
It won't be. No one looks and no one will notice. Even if you had a shirt on with neon red text that says I'M WEARING A DIAPER!!! with arrows pointing down few people would notice.

Reactions: David00
ronnieM said:
It won't be. No one looks and no one will notice. Even if you had a shirt on with neon red text that says I'M WEARING A DIAPER!!! with arrows pointing down few people would notice.
That is a good point. People will see what they want to see...nothing more, nothing less. Most people do not wake up thinking "I am going to look at all the crotches to find that 1 diaper wearer". Overthinking is the bane of progress.

Last edited:
Reactions: David00
Back