What Started It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your story does seem like a fantasy story because it sounds crazy and absurd but mine was that I was into diapers when I got out of them, I just had a. Fassionstion about them, I never wanted to grow up and liked baby toys and the like. I always like to play and I regretted the day I threw away my toys and I missed them for 7 years. I got a fassionation about pacidfiers because I liked the colours and pictures on them and they looked cute.

not

Angelic said:
Your story does seem like a fantasy story because it sounds crazy and absurd but mine was that I was into diapers when I got out of them, I just had a. Fassionstion about them, I never wanted to grow up and liked baby toys and the like. I always like to play and I regretted the day I threw away my toys and I missed them for 7 years. I got a fassionation about pacidfiers because I liked the colours and pictures on them and they looked cute.

totally not a fantasy has no bedwetters ever been diapered before at a young age . Have no panty wearing guys ever been caught . My aunt spanked me for my foul mouth. was going to diaper me to protect me from my cousins finding out i was a bed wetter. I am sure I am not the only one this has ever happened to ? to be sure there are lots of pantyboys who have been caught in panties ??

While I can stretch my credulity nearly to its limits to accept more or less that sequence of events is possible, I find it interesting how the dialog mimics ABDL fiction so closely.

pantyboyinnc said:
totally not a fantasy has no bedwetters ever been diapered before at a young age . Have no panty wearing guys ever been caught . My aunt spanked me for my foul mouth. was going to diaper me to protect me from my cousins finding out i was a bed wetter. I am sure I am not the only one this has ever happened to ? to be sure there are lots of pantyboys who have been caught in panties ??

I am sure bed wetters have been diapered before, but not like that lol. It was all good until the panties part and her reaction to everything and her actions. It just seems so fake and over the top. Clearly a work of fiction or an over exaggeration on what really occurred.

How it started for me....

How it started for me....

I was the last born of 7. My older siblings started having children almost be for I was born so there were always babys and diapers in the house.
One day when I was about 5 or 6 I was hanging out with my nephew (who was only 6 months younger than me) and we decided to pretend to be babies and put on his baby sister's Pampers on. My mom must have been asleep or something so we knew we were not going to get caught. We both stripped and he laid down first..I put the diaper under him, sprinkled on some powder and somehow taped him up. I laid down and he put a diaper under me, sprinkled on some powder and was about to tape me up when my mom came in and told us not to waste the diapers. I felt cheated out of wearing a diaper.
It took me a whole year to sneak a diaper again and finally put it on. I liked the way it felt but I took it off quickly because my mom was coming.
When I was 10 or so I started making diapers with towels at bed time. When the internet finally arrived I found diaper and regression stories online and didn't feel like such an oddball.
As an adult I lost interest until I found ABUniverse and Bambinos. I ordered samples and then a case and I have been hooked ever since.

Last edited:
pantyboyinnc said:

I'm pretty sure bed wetters have been diapered before by their parents or relatives but for them to call you a sissy and put pink polka dot plastic pants on you is not the truth now isn't it?

I've always had a fascination with diapers for as long as memory can persist but in 2010 I was at my uncle's and had the chance to sneak a diaper from his daughter's son's room. Later that night at my grandparents house I had the urge to go and snuck into the basement bathroom. Letting go just flooded my mind with relief and memories. I never really got to buy my own diapers until about late 2014 and finally bought some bambinos and ABUs earlier this year. That combined with stuffed animals is a huge stress reliever for me.

I remember the exact moment it started for me. I was 4 years old and I decided to put on every pair of underwear and shorts I had and run outside. My Mom scolded me and threatened to put me back in diapers. I wish I'd said yes! I continued doing that secretly, eventually using a plastic bag on the outside. I thought I was a freak until I saw an ABDL guy on a TV show (referred to as infantilism back then). Once I realized there were others like me, things got a lot better. I made improvised diapers until my mid-20s when I started buying Goodnites. I think I was 27 when I ordered my first pack of Abena X-Plus online.

When I was maybe 8 or 9, I was at a friends of my parents for New Year's Eve. They did this every year and they always stayed late. The friends were Finnish and they had family visiting from Finland, two boys, one a year older than me and one younger. When it got to be late, maybe 9 o'clock, we were put to bed, all three of us in the same double bed. My aunt whispered to me that the younger boy, the one who I was next to, sometimes wet the bed! I was panicked that he would and I didn't sleep a wink.

To make matters worse, I was an only child with my own bedroom so I was not happy at all to be in bed with two boys who barely spoke English and who I had never met. I couldn't wait until my parents finally got me and we went home. There were no diapers involved and thank god, no pee!

I'm not saying that your post is bad and I appreciate what you've shared here, but there is one thing that makes me curious is how can and why your aunt could be cruel to you, i'm sure this case perhaps would possible to happen but all you say in this post just you are suffering just like the sketch in a story about "stepmother with her stepson or mom humiliate her own children" stories.

Besides all of that, you're too fast for came here and post your problem experience, why you not introduction yourself first for we can know more about you, this is surprised.
I hope you can more understand.

ChrisKrinkle said:
Awesome question. I really dont know what started me on the my path to being an ABDL but I do know my parents told me I was tough to potty train and it seemed like I would fail purposfully to be put back in diapers. I was born in the 70s so for me it was plastic pampers! I do remember always being fascinated by diaper commercials and younger family members diapers! My first trip down the ABDL road must have been early teens. I used to make diapers out of white garbage bags and tape. A little later in I found out world of ABDL through dial up internet! (DPF). I used to sneak bags of Attends into room and hide them under the bed.

I did just about everything you mentioned, the garbage bag diapers, dial up internet! Ha!

-gus

I am pretty sure being a nightly bedwetter as a kid and throughout my teens is the main reason for me.

How and why?

Hi chaps. Although the previous thread did look very much like a fantasy story (i appologise if it was not), i am quite curious how people did get into this side of things. Is it something that you cant explain or is it to do with something in your childhood? For me i was bullied at school, and i think regressing in my bedroom helped comfort me from a scary world. I have felt ashamed of my AB side my whole life, but now, with the help of my wife, i am growing to love little me too! Nurture your inner child, and love it 😆

- - - Updated - - -

Just realisedthis has already been covered in another thread. Sorry! X

As you say, this is an often covered topic and we all have our thoughts as to the origins as to why we are who we are. The fact is that even if we wanted to we can't go back in time to alter the foundation stones. In reality accepting who we are is a much more important part of our journey towards self-contentment.

I was touched by the final part of your post "I have felt ashamed of my AB side my whole life, but now, [with the help of my wife,] i am growing to love little me too! Nurture your inner child, and love it".

I suspect many of us like you are undergoing a journey of self discovery and acceptance and I think your words sum it up beautifully. You are very lucky to have a open minded and compassionate wife to help you love your little - cherish her.

In my journey I have been seeing a therapist (for this and related reasons) and the 'loving the inner you' seems to be key to achieving a positive outcome. I have read Brian Burch's book "the Adult Baby Guide" on a number of occasions and would thoroughly recommend it to anyone embarking on the journey towards self acceptance.

By the way congratulations on the impending arrival (from another thread)!

Kind regards. MWHE

Thank you so much mwhe1968. I will read that for sure. I am a very lucky man. My wife is tge best person in the world! I have seen therapists for other reasons (I have OCD) but i didnt bring my AB side up. Did you find therapy useful with this side of you? (Sorry if that js to personel). Anyway, great to be on the journey, and great to share other peoples journies too. Lots lf love x

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry about my bad spelling. I took auto correct off, and realised that I can't spell 😉

Thanks Marting. Seeing a therapist is in a way linked to my little but not the principal reason for starting the therapy.

I have only had a half a dozen sessions so it is probably too early to give it a wholehearted endorsement at this stage. It is fair to say that ABDLism has taken up more than its fair share of our discussions though and I am happy with that.

My therapist is on a steep learning curve as far as being an ABDL is concerned but has responded professionally and in a non-judgemental way.

I think the positives coming out of our sessions are that the sessions are a catalyst to a conversation in themselves and that the conversation would probably not happen but for the sessions.

Unfortunately no magic bullet answers as yet (I think I would have been naive to have hoped for that) but a dawning realization that I and I alone hold the key to healing.

Learning to love myself and the little inside of me will be a significant way towards achieving the desired outcome. It's early days though.

Kind regards MWHE

totally true She caught me wearing panties . She was mean and controlling . I am sure she already kinda knew about the panty wearing because my mom found my stash a few times. She never said nothing they would just disappear . I am sure my mom told her about this. And I am sure mom told her i wet the bed , how else would she have known

- - - Updated - - -

Well Its not fiction. I was infact a bed wetter . I also was in fact a young guy who liked wearing panties. I was infact wearing a pair sneakily that day that i had swiped from sisters dresser. My aunt was starting out trying to help me I did not realize that at the time , I panicked because I was wearing panties and did not want her to see them. Trying to give her a hard time and getting mad and insisting i did not need to be diapered I thought would avoid me being caught wearing panties. What I called her made her mad. Which caused me to be spanked and caught. I know todays day and age we are more politically correct and less chance of a relative calling someone a sissy. But back when i was 12 times were different.

When I was five or six my father had some legal issues and I was at a babysitter's home frequently. I remember having a messy accident and my sitter didn't have anything for me to change into. After I was bathed, the sitter put me in a diaper she had from other sitting jobs while she laundered what I wore before. I cried at first, but later it was more of a game that I "played baby". I remember getting changed and she treated it like I was little and changing my diaper was normal. There was other nights we played like this. I don't know it is was sketch, but I did like getting changed. I know I was like around six at the time, but it took my mind away from my father's legal situation. I guess that stuck with me, that playing like I was a baby got me out of my head. My father was accused of murder and he was locked up for awhile when I was 12ish, and I found myself sneaking around and getting diapers to help me mentally escape. I guess those things imprinted on me when I was young as far as diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back