What sort of underwear do you wear when you're not wearing nappies

denimchicken said:
I might be generalizing but are other men like me? In that I wear my underwear to the point that it almost doesn't count as clothes? My underwear is so worn out, and full of holes is almost not worth wearing.
I can't answer the question but I also wear my underwear (men's or women's) until they almost fall apart. I want to get my monies worth! Every once in a while, my mother or sister would see my underwear or outer clothes and comment that they should have been disposed of long ago.

Reactions: lilstevie56 and denimchicken
Lostboy123 said:
What sort of underwear do you wear when you're not wearing nappies?

I've always worn briefs as these more closely resemble pull ups and they feel more childish. As a kid before I had my own money to buy nappies I used to poo my pants deliberately and was scared that it would get out down my legs were I to wear boxers.

They were always seen as little kids pants and as kids got older they would start to wear boxers. I remember when I used to get changed for PE at school in my early teens and I would get laughed at when I pulled down my trousers to reveal a pair of briefs when all the other boys were wearing boxers.
I like my underwear as childish as possible , i go swimming every week with communal changing room and my mates love my choices and it causes amusement 🥰

Reactions: denimchicken
Same as OP I like briefs and pull-ups as well.

• Love
Reactions: Dashsanta, Brumas94, denimchicken and 2 others
Typically I'm wearing regular tighty whities (fruit of the loom) I've worn them most of my life when not in a diaper. I have a few boxer briefs as well.

Reactions: Sidewinder and thedlguy
I have not owned underwear in over 15 years. Even then I used them with large belted pads of diapers but most the time it was just diapers

Reactions: Sidewinder
Sevenhills said:
Typically I'm wearing regular tighty whities (fruit of the loom) I've worn them most of my life when not in a diaper. I have a few boxer briefs as well.
I purchased a package of tightly whities and the whole package the band stitching was bad I called fruit of loom corporate and they didn't care about the quality at all.
Was a life long buyer not any more.

• Sad
Reactions: Angelapinks
I haven't worn normal underwear for over 10 years. I have been in nappies 24/7 since 2013

Reactions: bdale and Angelapinks
I don't own any underwear because I wear diapers 24/7 due to urinary incontinence.

Reactions: bdale, Angelapinks and diaperdude
I wear panties. Mostly full panties from Secret In Lace. Very comfortable.

I wear womens panties i have loads always have done always will xxx

• Love
Reactions: Furrytum, Angelapinks and michaelmc
Normal plain white briefs. I tried boxers for a while in middle school because they were more "cool" but I never liked them. Always got bunched up in my crack haha.
So I just have normal underwear when not padded. Nice and cheap

Reactions: thedlguy
Either some high-waist full cut panties or men’s no fly briefs.

My underwear choice varies depending on what I’m doing and what I’m wearing. I’ll wear a thong if I’m wearing yoga pants, a skirt, or a dress but I’ll wear briefs if I’m going to work out or wearing less form fitting clothing.

When I'm not wearing a nappy I like to wear briefs. I prefer them to be made of nylon or man made material like spandex, ice silk etc, as I like the nice smooth feel of them against my skin. you dont get that with cotton.

soggy ones :3

• Love
Reactions: chamberpot and Furrytum
My ordinary underwear for work or any social event would be some kind of boxer shorts...
Still building some confidence here to be able to wear my special underwear more often while I'm not at home and alone 😳 🤭 🤫...

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelapinks, thedlguy and ShyBoo81
Palle said:
My ordinary underwear for work or any social event would be some kind of boxer shorts...
Still building some confidence here to be able to wear my special underwear more often while I'm not at home and alone 😳 🤭 🤫...
So relatable. After highschool, switching from boxers to briefs felt kinda nerve-wracking cause of how different they are (and how much sexier briefs look compared to boxers lol 🤭) I still wear boxerbriefs as my daily underwear, but briefs are sooo nice on special occasions whenever Im in the right mood

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelapinks and thedlguy
Wow, not worn normal underwear since 12 and over 50 now. I can count my regrets about that on one hand. :)

Reactions: Angelapinks and diaperdude
Lostboy123 said:
What sort of underwear do you wear when you're not wearing nappies?

I've always worn briefs as these more closely resemble pull ups and they feel more childish. As a kid before I had my own money to buy nappies I used to poo my pants deliberately and was scared that it would get out down my legs were I to wear boxers.

They were always seen as little kids pants and as kids got older they would start to wear boxers. I remember when I used to get changed for PE at school in my early teens and I would get laughed at when I pulled down my trousers to reveal a pair of briefs when all the other boys were wearing boxers.
I’ve bought 7 pairs of “big girl panties” from an abdl Etsy shop. They look like toddler underwear with cute designs. No one at work knows and I feel little all day until I get back into diapers when I get home.

• Love
Reactions: Furrytum, michaelmc, lilstevie56 and 3 others
I wear Boxer Briefs

Back