What sort of mistakes do you blame on your babyness

kitten92

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
I sent daddy down to the corner store to pick up some things. I held up four fingers and I said soda chicken nugget and treat and daddy said you’re holding up four fingers baby. I informed daddy that it was three fingers and that I am very good at counting.

• Wow
Reactions: chrischrischris, Belarin and KittyninjaW
Well I have somethings like that but it is more integrated in my own being rather then my babyness but it still aplies nontheless.

I am WAY to innocent in my thinking that I believe (almost) everything someone says to me. I always think "they probably know better so it must be true then". Today such a thing happened actually.

I have to do a special job at work called "time management". It means that we have to time everything a store employee does so we can see if our chain needs to invest more workforce in a stores in general so there is less work stress.

Thing is one of our supervisors today which is someone who has to work at different stores told me "remember during your work I will have to keep an eye on you too" in a more "make sure you do it right" tone. I thought beca7se she is my supervisor that what she said can only be true, it was not...

It always makes me feel so little and embarrassed when they then tell me it wasn't actually true and try to comfort me...

Reactions: Belarin, kitten92, Woncrinklz and 1 other person
Spilling juice as I'm trying to pour it into my bottle for sure 😝😝 I think it's just a sign that I'm too little and my daddy should be here doin it! Same goes for gettin my diapee tapes all wrong when I have to change myself!

Reactions: kitten92, Belarin and KittyninjaW
lilbabyjooce said:
Spilling juice as I'm trying to pour it into my bottle for sure 😝😝 I think it's just a sign that I'm too little and my daddy should be here doin it! Same goes for gettin my diapee tapes all wrong when I have to change myself!
What sort of horrible daddy makes you change your own diapers Gasp

Spadon said:
Well I have somethings like that but it is more integrated in my own being rather then my babyness but it still aplies nontheless.

I am WAY to innocent in my thinking that I believe (almost) everything someone says to me. I always think "they probably know better so it must be true then". Today such a thing happened actually.

I have to do a special job at work called "time management". It means that we have to time everything a store employee does so we can see if our chain needs to invest more workforce in a stores in general so there is less work stress.

Thing is one of our supervisors today which is someone who has to work at different stores told me "remember during your work I will have to keep an eye on you too" in a more "make sure you do it right" tone. I thought beca7se she is my supervisor that what she said can only be true, it was not...

It always makes me feel so little and embarrassed when they then tell me it wasn't actually true and try to comfort me...
I have souls in my life where it does them much better to not say things the way I usually say things, but instead in some "mental slang-thought-get-it(?)-type way" or other ways because I have a curved sense of humor and there are times my point wasn't caught. I never want to confuse or hurt someone's feelings ever.
When I notice confusion or a lack of response, I ask them if they understood me? Or I ask them to tell me what they thought I said in a smiling nice way if I notice something I didn't expect in their facial expression based on whatever the subject. But, when they get it, if an explanation was further needed; then they are happier, and we can laugh together... or not. I try to keep the "or nots" out and away as much as possible in the field of work I am in. But I get what you are saying. Communication is different for everyone. Lots of heads on this planet. 😊

But communication is extremely important. Once again: An advertisement for myself here: I would never intentionally hurt or berate or do anything to anyone here. Hurt hurts. So, I veer from it.

But the main reason for my responding was because I was considered "gullible" like crazy as a kid. Then later yelled at for being too honest. So, I kinda went on strike and said the truth about a lot of things. Boy did everyone in my "family" (wow, I just got a dizzy spell...for real!) hate my honesty and I am not relied on to be confided to much because of it, although I learned my lesson. I cleared a lot of BS in the family among everyone...but. I just can't stand TRUE liars. It's off the subject. Sorry.

Last edited:
The odd food stains on my duvet cover, I know I really shouldn't but sometimes I eat in bed while watching a film or wrap up while sat n the chair, especially in winter when it gets chilly. comes from having to hide my nappies so I used to stay under a blanket a lot.

Some foods drip, but I blame little me inside. The bib I had was not very big to cover enough, got a new one recently much bigger, not for being little but specifically to stop food stains.

Also apologies if this lowers the tone a bit but I'm blaming the little version of me that hasn't come out for a long time on the recent level of messy accidents in my pants after I get home from work, I know I can hold it and I know I should go to the toilet or at least put a nappy on but I don't want to move cause I'm comfy and busy with a game/film/chatting etc. and when I feel it start to push some inner part of me just lets go or prevents me from trying to hold it even if I don't really want to go. Sounds odd but has been happening a fair bit.

Reactions: kitten92 and Woncrinklz
Belarin said:
The odd food stains on my duvet cover, I know I really shouldn't but sometimes I eat in bed while watching a film or wrap up while sat n the chair, especially in winter when it gets chilly. comes from having to hide my nappies so I used to stay under a blanket a lot.

Some foods drip, but I blame little me inside. The bib I had was not very big to cover enough, got a new one recently much bigger, not for being little but specifically to stop food stains.

Also apologies if this lowers the tone a bit but I'm blaming the little version of me that hasn't come out for a long time on the recent level of messy accidents in my pants after I get home from work, I know I can hold it and I know I should go to the toilet or at least put a nappy on but I don't want to move cause I'm comfy and busy with a game/film/chatting etc. and when I feel it start to push some inner part of me just lets go or prevents me from trying to hold it even if I don't really want to go. Sounds odd but has been happening a fair bit.
I think I need a bib for life stapled to my chest. I'm kinda slobby, yet "proper". But I'm running out of shirts to wear for shopping because of it. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: But all my "going out" clothes are not ruined. UG. I have to go out soon, talking about changing clothes!!!

It's 3:54 PM now, so I'll be gone for a couple of hours, unpack and be off here re-getting into life at home again...so Bye bye! I'm signing off, all!
But yeah, But is slobby messes little? Or just me being a slob? I just don't know. Hmmmm.:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:(giggling). (I ordered some scrabble CD and hope it jives with my modern computer, by the way. I lost my old scrabble CD, it's totally gone).:unsure::giggle::geek::oops::eek:Bye now, ya-all!

Reactions: Belarin
kitten92 said:
What sort of horrible daddy makes you change your own diapers Gasp
We're in a long distance relationship lmao
But when we get to see one another it's only him handlin the changes 😝😝

Last edited:
Let's be honest here, anytime I wet the bed I blame it on my period or the soup I ate a month ago, it's not really my fault I also suck my thumb, the hot demon man told me to.

• Haha
Reactions: otterpuddles and Woncrinklz
To quote, well actually paraphrase the late great Flip Wilson: "The devil made me do it! The devil made me wear this diaper!"

• Love
Reactions: kitten92 and Woncrinklz
Sidewinder said:
To quote, well actually paraphrase the late great Flip Wilson: "The devil made me do it! The devil made me wear this diaper!"
I totally loved watching Flip Wilson back then! Along with Sony & Cher, and Damn...brain fart here...the show with the...Tony and Tenille? Something...Darn. OH! Tony Olando and Dawn! That's it! Now I bet I spelled it wrong. Whatever. But you might get the point of "back then:.

Reactions: Sidewinder
I dress my proper age so often that I sometimes forget what I'm wearing. I've gone outside to get mail or walked by open windows wearing some very embarrassing things. But I don't care that much anymore, the world is on fire, I am a Baby and I just want to tell everyone so I can stop keeping it a secret and live in peace as myself before WW3 and or a great communist reset of the planet... Sorry, this is not a place to be talking about scary things.

Last edited:
In my every day dynamic , I am not allowed to blame anything I do on being a little as a excuse. In her words " You are a grown up adult and know right from wrong." In play time it`s different. She will be watching me carefully waiting for something I do to reinforce the fact that I am little and need Mommys helping hand.

Impatience, especially for surprises, presents and knowing what is going to happen; I have to know what I’m going to get NOW. My caregiver teaches me patience: when something nice is imminent, she blindfolds me, and makes me wait quietly for what seems like an eternity!

Reactions: kitten92
not buying and saving up Bitcoin from twelve years ago so I could live a happy live in this capitalist holocaust

Little me, can you STOP dribbling all the time?

Also, I trip a lot... on nothing. I guess my little is still learning to walk

For me it’s my night time accidents.

Little me uses her diapers freely without issue but it’s made big me have issues to the point I have to wear pull-ups if I’ve even got as much as a cold cause I’ll have accidents when I sneeze and cough. Otherwise I just have a potty schedule big me follows but night time is diapers even for big me

Reactions: Diaperon
lilbabyjooce said:
We're in a long distance relationship lmao
But when we get to see one another it's only him handlin the changes 😝😝
Oops silly me

Back