What sodas do you drink, if any?

I drink Mt dew and Coca-Cola

I drink Sprite,7 Up, or Root Beer whenever I‘m not drinking bottled water.

I've almost entirely replaced sodas with non-sweetened iced tea. When I do indulge it's either a NOS energy drink, Dr Pepper, or a local citrus soda called Ski.

Something diet because liquid calories are awful, no benefit and so hard to get rid of. Tend toward dark sodas so coke/dr pepper/pepsi

Also really love monster and redbull but again, I stick to the zero sugar varients.

I drink too much Pepsi

Coca-cola in a glass bottle, soo much better tasting than plastic bottles.

Jorelaxed said:
Coca-cola in a glass bottle, soo much better tasting than plastic bottles.
Yes, every drink is much more better in glass bottle.

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed
Don’t drink much soda, mostly drink water. But I do like sweet tea, I’ve lost weight when I cut back on the sweet tea tho

Reactions: chamberpot
Cherry Dr Pepper Zero!

I probably drink more soda than I should. But I try to avoid caffeine so I tend to drink Fanta (including what was Lilt), Tango, Rubicon (Mango/Passionfruit/Guava) or Reggae Reggae Caribbean Crush. Rubicon also do a sparkling flavoured water I’m a huge fan of.

I feel like I have to have a Coke with pizza or a greasy cheeseburger if and when, but generally I'm just really addicted to that Reed's extra strong ginger beer or similar fizzy ginger beer or kombucha products. Also because I am a degenerate: Cheerwine or Hawaiian punch mixed with Sprite with a scoop of rainbow sherbet in it. Like a root beer float. Really living dangerously out here

no sodas, just water. i do have a cup of coffee in the morning

no sodas, just water, no coffee

Hemix said:
I don't drink soda, gas feels terrible for me, it even goes out of my nose. However, I like other kind of drinks, especially juice.

My favourite types are apple and orange juices, there's even one that tastes like gummy strawberries! 🍓
Chocolate milk, Dragon fruit vitamin water, White grape and apple juice are my top favorites

Carbonation is bad for your bones. I drink tea =P

Last edited:
I don’t drink soda very often because it’s way too sweet and is terrible for me. On the occasions I do, I look for ones with real cane sugar and not corn syrup or weird sweeteners. Glass bottle Coke is great, Jarritos, Stewart’s root beer or cream sodas are good too.

A lot of cosplay conventions I attend, Wild Bill’s Soda usually has a trailer booth setup with all their cane sugar sodas available from the tap which is always a nice treat. Their black cherry is amazing!

I drink just about anything "Diet" or "Zero Carb" -Red Bull, some of the Zero Carb Monsters and Rockstars, Coke, Pepsi, Mountain Dew, occasionally Dad's Root Beer or Dr. Pepper. :geek:

When I was still driving semi you would seldom see me without a liter bottle of Mountain Dew or on a few occasions Dr. Pepper for a bit of variety. Even after my injury when I returned to college I would buy 2 liter bottles of Dew at Walmart or the supermarket for 99 cents and fill 2 of the big mouth liter bottles, that the convenience store was selling for $2.19 for my school day saving myself over $3 a day. Now I get a Dr. Pepper fountain drink occasionally when I’m out of the house, but otherwise I drink about 5-6 quarts of water a day. When I first drank Mountain Dew it was in a 10 ounce, green, glass bottle with an outline of a hillbilly in bib overalls drinking from a jug slung over his shoulder. This was in the pre caffeine days of the ‘60s and after PepsiCo bought them I asked their delivery driver how Mountain Dew was selling in the mid ‘70s. He said that sales were really taking off now that Pepsi was putting caffeine in Dew.

Last edited:
Reactions: PaigeCherubiel
Cokes for me are more of a treat. Something at a restaurant or maybe at home while watching TV after supper. Dr Pepper, Barqs Root Beer, Black Cherry, Peach, Ale 8, Vernors, Canadian Dry, Ginger Beer, Grape. Those I my preferred cokes, but I rather have and regularly drink coffee every day and sweet tea when I can, which isn't often.

Coke and most of the flavored Mt Dew, Faygo Rock and Rye and Red pop.

Back