what skirt would look best with a diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inkie

Lonely little boy. Please PM me.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
i would really like to hear opinions

Last edited:
I like something that flares out and is just above the knee so if you bend over the diaper just peeks out under your skirt or dress. Just a little peek I think is kinda sexy.

• Love
Reactions: iluvdps2, Raylynn, ChrisK and 8 others
stuckin60s said:
I like something that flares out and is just above the knee so if you bend over the diaper just peeks out under your skirt or dress. Just a little peek I think is kinda sexy.
yeah that is sexy but i like skirts what when you wear them you can still kinda see the diaper

Reactions: ChrisK, Seasonedcitizen and Inkie
Under a blue denim skirt.😊

Reactions: Magicalgirl101, jp95409, Seasonedcitizen and 4 others
Sometimes I will wear a grey fleece, knee length
skirt over my diaper when sleeping.

Reactions: ChrisK, Seasonedcitizen and Inkie
I just got a bohemian maxi skirt and its really nice while diapered and looks cute with crop tops and just the top edge of the diaper showing over the skirt band

Reactions: Raylynn, Jorelaxed, ChrisK and 2 others
My personal favorite is my stretchy vinyl mini skirt. Hugs tight and shows the sexy crotch of the diaper, especially when it starts to get nice and wet😊

Reactions: Jorelaxed, ChrisK, GatoChihuahua and 3 others
My heart will always belong to the pleated mini skirt. Panties or diaper, that's my go to.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, ChrisK, GatoChihuahua and 4 others
A couple of weeks go I was at the piers in Auckland NZ and saw a young lady riding an electric scooter wearing a baby doll dress. I immediately imagined her with a diaper peeking out from underneath. Two weeks later I am still obsessed with a woman in diapers and a baby doll dress.

Reactions: iluvdps2, Jorelaxed, ChrisK and 7 others
Carl2229 said:
A couple of weeks go I was at the piers in Auckland NZ and saw a young lady riding an electric scooter wearing a baby doll dress. I immediately imagined her with a diaper peeking out from underneath. Two weeks later I am still obsessed with a woman in diapers and a baby doll dress.
lol

Reactions: GatoChihuahua
Dress or skirt, when I'm standing up my diaper front peeks below the hem just a little from a frontal point of view...and just less than half the diaper is visible under the hem from behind. When I bend over forward or over a lap, it's 100% plain to the world I'm wearing a diaper. 🥰🥳

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, ChrisK, GatoChihuahua and 4 others
Being the pervert that I am, I have always loved upskirt diaper pics and videos. :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Raylynn, Jorelaxed, ChrisK and 3 others
Carl2229 said:
Being the pervert that I am, I have always loved upskirt diaper pics and videos. :cool:
can ya show me one?

• Haha
Reactions: Jorelaxed, GatoChihuahua and Inkie
Carl2229 said:
I have a denim dungaree dress that I wear out normally.

But when I’m at home I shorten the shoulder straps as far as they’ll go, and it’s just like a toddler dress, with the hem only just covering my bum and my nappy and baby knickers peeking out underneath.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, ChrisK, GatoChihuahua and 3 others
LVDL69 said:
i would really like to hear opinions
my favorite is pleated thigh high skirts

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, ChrisK, GatoChihuahua and 5 others
  • Haha
Reactions: Jorelaxed, GatoChihuahua and BobbiSueEllen
Certainly not a pencil type skirt or bodycon (anything tight fitting -
For exposing the diaper something with a short hem line -
For an occasional peek something longer perhaps knee length -
A skaters skirt with wide hem maybe just perfect -
Babies and adult babies don't wear skirts so much -
more so in the short hemmed dress category
for ease in changing what else the diaper whether diaper changes actually occur !

Frilly ruffled diaper covers and petticoats change the picture and options of hem length.

And don't get me stated on COLORS - the more vibrante vivid contrasting the better !

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, ChrisK, GatoChihuahua and 2 others
Love me a mini skater skirt with just a lil diaper peaking under. I did go to Disney in a black skort and double dips for that added butt pop!

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, ChrisK, GatoChihuahua and 2 others
My skirt teddy bears favorite

Screenshot_20221203-131948.png

• Love
Reactions: Diaperpee8, diaperlover321, Raylynn and 13 others
something like this :) my current fav skirt

Attachments

• IMG_3455.jpg
    IMG_3455.jpg
    768.9 KB · Views: 40
  • Love