What puts you to sleep?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, my nanny likes to give me a nice, warm bubble bath, then diaper and dress me and put me to bed. The warm bath usually does it for me.

I have a fan next to my bed that makes white noise, which helps me fall asleep, and I also have a sound machine that makes the sound of rain. On nights when I can't relax, ASMR videos usually lull me to sleep too.

This may be a little crazy but besides my little stuff, sometimes I like to listen to EDM to put me to sleep. It's usually not anything too crazy - vocal trance is the best. There's something about the steady beat and soft voices that puts me out. We also have a white noise generator when I'm not in the mood for music. Oh, and our dog likes to lay against my legs and I miss him when he's not there.

I have a few custom compilation CDs of mellow rock spanning the last five decades that I put on shuffle play every night, puts me out in no time.

Being in a diaper and cuddling my stuffed animals always helps.

RDBrony said:
I have a fan next to my bed that makes white noise, which helps me fall asleep, and I also have a sound machine that makes the sound of rain.

I have a similar device.

I also take about 10 mg of melatonin, and as a chaser, make sure to mix a little alcoholic Irish cream into my chocolate or strawberry milk. I then take a nice steamy bubble bath, change into some comfy XL child size jammies, put on some cartoons, and I'm usually soon nodding off.

ASMR videos on YouTube.

Winter time :)
Bein all snuggled up in one of my footie PJs over my diaper and under the blankets.
It also helps cuddling my bear or body pillow cause I need something between my legs when sleeping on my side.

My mommy,with my warmed bottle of Similac formula!!!

The sound of rain falling is what does it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back